Snowdogsii

Mar 5, 2023
WA
Words With Friends 2

I have played this game for 11 years and love this game. You are competing with people from around the world. You can chat with a player in game. So I have made friends internatioally whom it would be nice t meet face to but in reality will never happen. But there is also a dark side also. Since Covid this has ramped up where you are approached by scammers most are obvious, but some have crafted their game better. The game itself is secure enough it is your choice if you want to chat with the other player, you could signal your intention by adding to your viewer profile by stating no chat. But I have interacted with other players who hav achieved either a fantastically large word score of even a close win. By keeping the message short and respectful most people do reply. But know for the other kind. Scammers they try to insert themselves into your day. The one I seem to attract are sex related. I have always been security aware online two tools I find essential is an ad blocker and a VPN (not a free one). Over the last two days a new player attempted to scam me by inviting me to visit their online store to see their online products. The ad blocker red flagged the web address and would not open the website. The second attempt by the same person also invited me to download an app to chat called “Telegram” i did some research on line, it was developed by 2 Russian brothers its. A site that purports to be secure but has been hacked before. Another warning anything developed in society where human rights do not exist. Do not down load. And the third part to the scam is the person whom I’m chatting with Calais to be going from the USA to Spain to premier there online art works (part A) an that she will leave her daughters email address so that I can stay in touch (part B). In todays world you can stay in touch by simply adding a sim card from the country your i siting or if your flush with money (roaming). You do have the ability to block and report the scammer to game developer, do it.
but invest in a ad blocker and VPN, it could save you from bein tricked into allowing hackers access to your online evinces and personal information. Keep on gaming but safely.

Words With Friends 2

I have played this game for 11 years and love this game. You are competing with people from around the world. You can chat with a player in game. So I have made friends internatioally whom it would be nice t meet face to but in reality will never happen. But there is also a dark side also. Since Covid this has ramped up where you are approached by scammers most are obvious, but some have crafted their game better. The game itself is secure enough it is your choice if you want to chat with the other player, you could signal your intention by adding to your viewer profile by stating no chat. But I have interacted with other players who hav achieved either a fantastically large word score of even a close win. By keeping the message short and respectful most people do reply. But know for the other kind. Scammers they try to insert themselves into your day. The one I seem to attract are sex related. I have always been security aware online two tools I find essential is an ad blocker and a VPN (not a free one). Over the last two days a new player attempted to scam me by inviting me to visit their online store to see their online products. The ad blocker red flagged the web address and would not open the website. The second attempt by the same person also invited me to download an app to chat called “Telegram” i did some research on line, it was developed by 2 Russian brothers its. A site that purports to be secure but has been hacked before. Another warning anything developed in society where human rights do not exist. Do not down load. And the third part to the scam is the person whom I’m chatting with Calais to be going from the USA to Spain to premier there online art works (part A) an that she will leave her daughters email address so that I can stay in touch (part B). In todays world you can stay in touch by simply adding a sim card from the country your i siting or if your flush with money (roaming). You do have the ability to block and report the scammer to game developer, do it.
but invest in a ad blocker and VPN, it could save you from bein tricked into allowing hackers access to your online evinces and personal information. Keep on gaming but safely.
Hi @Snowdogsii ! Thank you for this information. We agree, find something you can enjoy, but tread safely!