Woolworths shoppers reveal that they scored Christmas hams for FREE — here’s how they did it…

Woolworths shoppers reveal that they scored Christmas hams for FREE — here’s how they did it…
Christmas came a little early for Woolworths Bunch members as many of them revealed that they received free Christmas hams as part of the supermarket's "limited" offer.

Many members took to social media to reveal that they received large festive hams from the supermarket giant, with many urging other members to check their accounts too.

Woolworths' Bunch is a members-only community where fans of the supermarket are given regular free items to sample and discuss. As we count down the days leading up to Christmas, some Bunch members (known collectively as ‘Bunchees’) have reported that the supermarket is sending them Christmas hams.

One member posted on the Markdown Addicts Australia page: “I had to post my score today! It was a limited Bunch offer. A 9.5kg ham worth $75 for free Christmas is sorted!”

GqcjRFUTddMqy-WXBHMQGV2R6kjMP4mbHlgHcx1XwU6HdIVyjVziUoIidH95Q5HffLB_ZY2mCIUfaqe_j8o9xhNDvuDp8Tls0qUiNdy5T8lwTJw0JfgGahMx_dB46V14WlrdPm8

A customer revealed that she received a $75 ham for free from Woolworths as part of her Bunch membership. Credit: Markdown Addicts Australia/Facebook.

“After going to not one but two Woolworths stores, we managed to grab my Bunch limited edition ham! Thanks, Caloundra Woolworths for our Christmas Ham and Bunch for the opportunity,” a Queensland member wrote.

A third said: “Yay, thanks Woolworths Bunch for our Christmas ham!”

“Took me quite a number of days and a number or stores to find a 8-10kg ham. Finally got the only one that had come in yesterday’s delivery to my local. 9kg, $72 ham for free!” said another.

And another chimed in: “I scored this too!”

H7BR5esQoBm1oOMXhof1JcI_76LAIzk3j502irKbBE93aQVqyW8LnotNqZOyfLgxcToeG_KUCxlXeIMvQwERSMg21iEAMDT5Gapgp9TPgl9sJU011flejBw15f8NJ7hZZ_Sdjd0

Another Bunch member said that she received this festive ham for free. Credit: Markdown Addicts Australia/Facebook.

A number of shoppers said that they even scored slightly larger hams with the Bunch offer.

One shopper said: “I got one yesterday that was a bit larger and didn’t need to pay the difference.”

“The weight doesn’t matter just as long as it’s the correct product. I picked up my ham yesterday and it was over the weight and still got it free,” another added.

A third wrote: “Mine was smaller, but hey, it was free so no problem!”

However, due to unfortunate circumstances, the ham offer is not available to all Bunch members.

One person disappointingly wrote: “I got disinfectant! I’d love a ham ha ha.”

“I wish I got a ham. I’m a bit broke at the moment and we almost solely shop at Woolies living in a rural town - we have IGA, Woolies and Aldi," another added.

“Would’ve been awesome to get a ham as we love ham. Don’t get me wrong I’m really thankful for all the stuff I’ve gotten.”

A third wrote: “WOW that is a nice Bunch sample. Never had anything like that before.”

So, how do you exactly become a member?

To become a Woolworths Bunch Member, all you need to do is to register using this link.

LwBqlLYTfBzDZrBjGEVqi-ojJKgeJJuL4oP10KxDNAKAanwXPnuHx_qa1o_0P6K3nGf6Tk8ioaDsa6LKLzqA-n-jxs5sVZ6XDx4p5UAqome5d4Jpzsa6iTebg8kufXsPFmRvfvE

Although a number of Bunch members received Christmas hams, some, unfortunately, did not receive the traditional festive meat from the supermarket giant. Credit: Markdown Addicts Australia/Facebook.

Woolworths responds

A Woolworths spokesperson confirmed that the supermarket giant is excited to be offering Christmas hams to some of its Bunch members.

The spokesperson said: “Our Bunch community has been very popular in recent years as a place for our customers to taste and review our latest own brand products, including our award-winning whole leg ham in time for Christmas.”

“With more than 80,000 active members in the program, we know how highly engaged bunchees are excited to share tips and tricks, recipes, product reviews and recommendations."

“We hope bunchees who received a whole leg ham will enjoy it for the festive season ahead.”

If you are a Bunch member, check your account immediately to see if you're one of the lucky shoppers who received a festive ham from Woolworths!

Sponsored
Never have gotten anything that good. Seven dollar product the highest I have gotten. Sometimes you have to search many stores to get your product. It can take years to get in so be patient.

I've never heard of this, is it a NSW only production or nationwide? Not that I'd join, I'm not in aposition to wait for years to get in and certainly unable to troll from store to store to find a freebie. sigh :confused:

I've never heard of this, is it a NSW only production or nationwide? Not that I'd join, I'm not in aposition to wait for years to get in and certainly unable to troll from store to store to find a freebie. sigh :confused:
Australia wide, when they contracted me in June I had to figure who they were as it was nearly 3 years for me. Apart from a $7.50 cake all the rest have been $5.

I applied and am on a waiting list.......hope it is not to long a wait as this near 80 yr old may expire while in the wait line. Wish I had heard of this years ago.