Woolworths reveals major Everyday Rewards update

Being thrifty has never been out of style, and most of us still have an eye out for a good deal. With living costs rising, it’s become increasingly vital for us to get the most bang for our buck in every way possible.

Enter Woolworths’ Everyday Rewards program. This provides a way to save money on everyday items, hence the straightforward moniker.

But recently, the retail giant did something that their customers could not get enough of–they made a significant change to their Everyday Rewards system!

What is this thrilling change, you ask? A detailed breakdown of points on the Everyday Rewards app to provide ‘more transparency’.

woolies1.jpg
The retail giant has introduced a detailed points breakdown on the Everyday Rewards app. Credit: Woolworths

This latest improvement offers an in-depth insight into the accumulation of points, showing how each point was earned and categorising them into ‘base’ and ‘booster’ points.

‘Everyday Rewards saves members hundreds of dollars a year by scanning their card and boosting offers every time they shop in our stores and with our partners,’ a Woolworths spokesperson told reporters.

‘We hope this feature proves valuable in helping our members get $10 off their shop, hit their Bank For Christmas savings goals, or convert to Qantas Frequent Flyer points at a faster rate,’ they continued.

woolies2.jpg
The new feature will be rolled out to millions of members in the coming weeks. Credit: Woolworths

It is understood that the new points breakdown feature will be rolled out in the coming weeks, affecting all Everyday Rewards members.

Customer feedback so far indicates the popularity of the changes with comments such as ‘Loving the new breakdown of points in the Rewards app!’ and ‘Makes it so much easier to track, it’s great,’ making waves on the Woolworth Rewards Enthusiasts Facebook page.

With these remarkable changes, shopping at Woolworths has a whole new layer of transparency.

In one instance, one shopper shared her way of boosting her Everyday Rewards points, leaving fellow social media users stunned. The savvy customer posted a screenshot of her Everyday Rewards profile, showing how she had banked a whopping $500 in her 'Bank for Christmas' tally—with still half the year left to save even more!

When asked her secret, the woman broke down her shopping strategy, explaining how she had managed to save $500 within just six months. You can read more about this story here.

Key Takeaways
  • Woolworths supermarket has introduced a detailed breakdown of points on the Everyday Rewards app for increased transparency.
  • The new system allows members to see exactly how their points balance has been formulated, indicating base points and booster points.
  • Everyday Rewards members have praised the update on social media, addressing it as a massive step forward in transparency and ease of use.
  • The new feature will be available to all Everyday Rewards members over the next few weeks.
We wish you the best of luck in saving dollars. Just make sure you come back here and share your favourite tips! We'd love to read about them in the comments just as much as you'd love to hear about our exclusive deals!

Sponsored
Being thrifty has never been out of style, and most of us still have an eye out for a good deal. With living costs rising, it’s become increasingly vital for us to get the most bang for our buck in every way possible.

Enter Woolworths’ Everyday Rewards program. This provides a way to save money on everyday items, hence the straightforward moniker.

But recently, the retail giant did something that their customers could not get enough of–they made a significant change to their Everyday Rewards system!

What is this thrilling change, you ask? A detailed breakdown of points on the Everyday Rewards app to provide ‘more transparency’.

View attachment 26580
The retail giant has introduced a detailed points breakdown on the Everyday Rewards app. Credit: Woolworths

This latest improvement offers an in-depth insight into the accumulation of points, showing how each point was earned and categorising them into ‘base’ and ‘booster’ points.

‘Everyday Rewards saves members hundreds of dollars a year by scanning their card and boosting offers every time they shop in our stores and with our partners,’ a Woolworths spokesperson told reporters.

‘We hope this feature proves valuable in helping our members get $10 off their shop, hit their Bank For Christmas savings goals, or convert to Qantas Frequent Flyer points at a faster rate,’ they continued.

View attachment 26581
The new feature will be rolled out to millions of members in the coming weeks. Credit: Woolworths

It is understood that the new points breakdown feature will be rolled out in the coming weeks, affecting all Everyday Rewards members.

Customer feedback so far indicates the popularity of the changes with comments such as ‘Loving the new breakdown of points in the Rewards app!’ and ‘Makes it so much easier to track, it’s great,’ making waves on the Woolworth Rewards Enthusiasts Facebook page.

With these remarkable changes, shopping at Woolworths has a whole new layer of transparency.

In one instance, one shopper shared her way of boosting her Everyday Rewards points, leaving fellow social media users stunned. The savvy customer posted a screenshot of her Everyday Rewards profile, showing how she had banked a whopping $500 in her 'Bank for Christmas' tally—with still half the year left to save even more!

When asked her secret, the woman broke down her shopping strategy, explaining how she had managed to save $500 within just six months. You can read more about this story here.

Key Takeaways

• Woolworths supermarket has introduced a detailed breakdown of points on the Everyday Rewards app for increased transparency.
  • The new system allows members to see exactly how their points balance has been formulated, indicating base points and booster points.
  • Everyday Rewards members have praised the update on social media, addressing it as a massive step forward in transparency and ease of use.
  • The new feature will be available to all Everyday Rewards members over the next few weeks.
We wish you the best of luck in saving dollars. Just make sure you come back here and share your favourite tips! We'd love to read about them in the comments just as much as you'd love to hear about our exclusive deals!
This would be an advantage to Woolworths not the customer like their boost rewards boosted to get 2000 point's spent the money didn't get the point's bloody sham sent a complaint through the app guess what silence no reply 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬Woolworths stick it where the sun don't shine multinational company what do you expect

I thought this was something different to another report about it that I read which said everyone is excited about it!!! Who is? 🤔

I saw it had changed on my Rewards app and just thought 'that's good they've changed it' and got on with my day normally. I certainly wasn't going to jump on social media about it going🎊🎉🥂....🙄

Woolworths don’t always give you the points you accumulate buying those booster items on their rewards. I started checking how many points were added on my weekly shop and found that I had been short changed by hundreds of points several weeks in a row. I rang about it and was told it would be fixed but not so sure it was. Goodness knows how many points I missed out on before I started checking. Seriously thinking of opting out of Woolies shopping.

Reactions: Gsr and Cheezil
Coles have been giving shoppers a breakdown of where they earned their points for several years, about time Woolworths caught up.

Reactions: Annie
This would be an advantage to Woolworths not the customer like their boost rewards boosted to get 2000 point's spent the money didn't get the point's bloody sham sent a complaint through the app guess what silence no reply 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬Woolworths stick it where the sun don't shine multinational company what do you expect
CALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU GET THROUGH QUICK AND THEY WILL ADJUST YOUR POINTS. I EMAILED WITH NO RESPONSE THEN ONE OF THE TEAM MEMBERS AT WOLLIES TOLD ME TO CALL i DID HAD THE POINTS REINSTATED AND MONEY PUT INTO MY XMAS SAVINGS, AND AN EXTRA 2000 POINTS ADDED TO MY REWARDS FOR THE INCONVIENCE.

CALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU GET THROUGH QUICK AND THEY WILL ADJUST YOUR POINTS. I EMAILED WITH NO RESPONSE THEN ONE OF THE TEAM MEMBERS AT WOLLIES TOLD ME TO CALL i DID HAD THE POINTS REINSTATED AND MONEY PUT INTO MY XMAS SAVINGS, AND AN EXTRA 2000 POINTS ADDED TO MY REWARDS FOR THE INCONVIENCE.
why shouting???

Reactions: Carina1956!