Woolworths releases ‘ultra-rare’ Bricks collectable — get ready to strike gold!

How lucky would you feel if, somehow, you stumbled upon a real-life treasure trove in your home? Or imagine if, from your weekly grocery shopping, you had unwittingly stumbled upon something that could turn out to be worth quite a fortune!

Well, members, we're happy to report that we recently got wind of an opportunity like this – in the form of an ultra-rare collectable from none other than Woolies!

The supermarket giant confirmed that it is currently releasing its new Woolworths Bricks Farm series with an extra special hidden feature - only 100 ultra-rare Golden Farmer and Wheelbarrow Bricks collectables in circulation.

If you are lucky enough to land one of these incredibly limited pieces in your collection, you could be looking at it as a genuine goldmine - figuratively, of course.

Screen Shot 2023-03-02 at 11.19.45 AM.png
The ultra-rare Golden Farmer and Wheelbarrow Bricks collectable - how cute is this guy? Credit: Woolworths.

In previous supermarket promotions, ultra-rare collectables have been fought over on buy, sell, and swap pages, with one 2019 Woolworths Ooshies ultra-rare Simba that sold for a staggering $100,000 – on eBay, no less!

How incredible is that? The wonderful thing is that you may already be one of the lucky few sitting on this potential fortune and not even know it!

'It's been fantastic to see the excitement from our customers about the return of our popular collectable, Woolworths Bricks,' Woolworths Senior Manager of Continuity and collectables, Paul Stibbard, said.

'We designed Woolworths Bricks Farm hoping it would encourage learning about food through play and creativity, and we have been inspired by the enthusiasm of our customers as they build their collections and celebrate our Aussie farmers.'

'The ultra-rare Golden Farmer and Wheelbarrow bricks are now in circulation, and we encourage customers to check their collections in case they have already found one.'
Key Takeaways

• Woolworths has released an ultra-rare Bricks collectable for lucky shoppers - Golden Farmer and Wheelbarrow Bricks!
  • There are only 100 of these pieces in circulation. Woolworths Bricks Farm is available to collect in-store and online until Tuesday 21 March.
  • Ultra-rare collectables from other promotions have been known to be sold at high values.
Earlier in February, Woolworths re-released a collection so sought-after, shoppers are going wild trying to get their hands on it!

That's right, we're talking about the Woolworths Bricks range - a limited-edition collection of 40 unique pieces that let collectors build their very own mini farm.

Screen Shot 2023-03-02 at 11.19.33 AM.png
For every $30 spent, customers can receive a Woolworths Bricks Farm pack to build their farm. Credit: Woolworths.

Each piece is made using 100% recycled plastic, taken from everyday items like refrigerators and luggage handles.

So not only will you be able to build your dream farm, but you'll be doing it in the most eco-friendly way possible! Plus, the entire set has been certified by GECA, meaning it meets all environmental, health, and social impact criteria.

So what's included in this collection? Get ready for an agricultural adventure, folks!

The farm ecosystem features a farmer, a beekeeper, a fruit and veg buyer, and a whole host of farm animals - including a kelpie dog! You'll also find The Odd Bunch fruit and veg, Macro products, a drone, a chicken coop, and even fruit trees!

This set truly has it all, and it's no wonder collectors of all ages are clamouring to complete their Bricks range. Not only will you be able to build an epic farm, but you'll also be doing your part to reduce waste and help the environment.

Screen Shot 2023-03-02 at 11.19.26 AM.png
As the range focuses on farm sustainability, it's only fitting that the Bricks are made using 100% recycled plastic too. Credit: Woolworths.

So, members, if you've recently grabbed a Woolworths Bricks Farm pack for yourself or for your grandkids, take a look to see if you've managed to find an ultra-rare Golden Farmer and Wheelbarrow Brick.

The mini-series collectable is on offer in-store and online until Tuesday 21 March, or until stocks last.

Good luck, everyone!

Sponsored
How lucky would you feel if, somehow, you stumbled upon a real-life treasure trove in your home? Or imagine if, from your weekly grocery shopping, you had unwittingly stumbled upon something that could turn out to be worth quite a fortune!

Well, members, we're happy to report that we recently got wind of an opportunity like this – in the form of an ultra-rare collectable from none other than Woolies!

The supermarket giant confirmed that it is currently releasing its new Woolworths Bricks Farm series with an extra special hidden feature - only 100 ultra-rare Golden Farmer and Wheelbarrow Bricks collectables in circulation.

If you are lucky enough to land one of these incredibly limited pieces in your collection, you could be looking at it as a genuine goldmine - figuratively, of course.

View attachment 14811
The ultra-rare Golden Farmer and Wheelbarrow Bricks collectable - how cute is this guy? Credit: Woolworths.

In previous supermarket promotions, ultra-rare collectables have been fought over on buy, sell, and swap pages, with one 2019 Woolworths Ooshies ultra-rare Simba that sold for a staggering $100,000 – on eBay, no less!

How incredible is that? The wonderful thing is that you may already be one of the lucky few sitting on this potential fortune and not even know it!

'It's been fantastic to see the excitement from our customers about the return of our popular collectable, Woolworths Bricks,' Woolworths Senior Manager of Continuity and collectables, Paul Stibbard, said.

'We designed Woolworths Bricks Farm hoping it would encourage learning about food through play and creativity, and we have been inspired by the enthusiasm of our customers as they build their collections and celebrate our Aussie farmers.'

'The ultra-rare Golden Farmer and Wheelbarrow bricks are now in circulation, and we encourage customers to check their collections in case they have already found one.'
Key Takeaways

• Woolworths has released an ultra-rare Bricks collectable for lucky shoppers - Golden Farmer and Wheelbarrow Bricks!
  • There are only 100 of these pieces in circulation. Woolworths Bricks Farm is available to collect in-store and online until Tuesday 21 March.
  • Ultra-rare collectables from other promotions have been known to be sold at high values.
Earlier in February, Woolworths re-released a collection so sought-after, shoppers are going wild trying to get their hands on it!

That's right, we're talking about the Woolworths Bricks range - a limited-edition collection of 40 unique pieces that let collectors build their very own mini farm.

View attachment 14813
For every $30 spent, customers can receive a Woolworths Bricks Farm pack to build their farm. Credit: Woolworths.

Each piece is made using 100% recycled plastic, taken from everyday items like refrigerators and luggage handles.

So not only will you be able to build your dream farm, but you'll be doing it in the most eco-friendly way possible! Plus, the entire set has been certified by GECA, meaning it meets all environmental, health, and social impact criteria.

So what's included in this collection? Get ready for an agricultural adventure, folks!

The farm ecosystem features a farmer, a beekeeper, a fruit and veg buyer, and a whole host of farm animals - including a kelpie dog! You'll also find The Odd Bunch fruit and veg, Macro products, a drone, a chicken coop, and even fruit trees!

This set truly has it all, and it's no wonder collectors of all ages are clamouring to complete their Bricks range. Not only will you be able to build an epic farm, but you'll also be doing your part to reduce waste and help the environment.

View attachment 14814
As the range focuses on farm sustainability, it's only fitting that the Bricks are made using 100% recycled plastic too. Credit: Woolworths.

So, members, if you've recently grabbed a Woolworths Bricks Farm pack for yourself or for your grandkids, take a look to see if you've managed to find an ultra-rare Golden Farmer and Wheelbarrow Brick.

The mini-series collectable is on offer in-store and online until Tuesday 21 March, or until stocks last.

Good luck, everyone!
Here we go again ... encourage the gullibles out to buy more Woolies goodies in the extremely faint hope of latching on to another bit of plastic with a manufactured "must-have" element of desire. Keep buying until you get one, kiddies. You'll be the envy of everybody on the block when you get one, not to mention that mummy (mommy?) and daddy will be so much out of cash seeking the holy grail of this time around's "collectables". Another few weeks (Easter's coming up -- will there be an Easter Bunny basket to fill up with multicoloured plastic eggs?) and we'll have another bonanza in the making for the chains.

Last edited:
I am sorry, I don't get these in my order because I am not interested. I dont' have children to give them to and i would rather have money off my groceries than these gimmicky things. Maybe I am mean spirited, but don't we all have too much stuff anyway.

This promotion has been in play since the 8th of February. If one only purchases one's usual groceries it is possible to put together a set without putting one's budget in dire straights.

This promotion has been in play since the 8th of February. If one only purchases one's usual groceries it is possible to put together a set without putting one's budget in dire straights.
Yebbut, what are the chances of doing that? How many pieces this time around? Forty? Let's see, now -- one bit per $30 purchase multiplied by 40 equals $1,200. Now THERE is a bargain in anybody's language for some useless bits of plastic. Guaranteed a different bit every time? Yair, right. Whoever dreamed up these "promotions" should have received a medal equivalent to the Victoria Cross.

Reactions: Bunyip57
Yebbut, what are the chances of doing that? How many pieces this time around? Forty? Let's see, now -- one bit per $30 purchase multiplied by 40 equals $1,200. Now THERE is a bargain in anybody's language for some useless bits of plastic. Guaranteed a different bit every time? Yair, right. Whoever dreamed up these "promotions" should have received a medal equivalent to the Victoria Cross.
If you read your catalogue, you can purchase three items from the brands listed within the promotion. Shopping your needs within this situation it is possible to earn on a fortnightly spend up to 35 pieces, I attest to this as a senior shopper who can only shop fortnightly. With a little fore thought and planning with my neighbours we have almost completed 5 sets, ie., one each in the 22 days since the inception of the promotion. Swapping with like minded persons on Facebook Market place I suggest the remaining four sets will be completed well before the finish date of 21st March. Definitely not costing $1,200 each. Even with the purchase of the Farm and Shed packs to display them on, it is a far cry from 1200 dollars.

If you read your catalogue, you can purchase three items from the brands listed within the promotion. Shopping your needs within this situation it is possible to earn on a fortnightly spend up to 35 pieces, I attest to this as a senior shopper who can only shop fortnightly. With a little fore thought and planning with my neighbours we have almost completed 5 sets, ie., one each in the 22 days since the inception of the promotion. Swapping with like minded persons on Facebook Market place I suggest the remaining four sets will be completed well before the finish date of 21st March. Definitely not costing $1,200 each. Even with the purchase of the Farm and Shed packs to display them on, it is a far cry from 1200 dollars.

So, then, by collaborating with your neighbours, you've managed each time to snare, for each of the promotions, the wonderfully rare, extra special, come in, ya galah, once in a lifetime you-beauts that the kidlets would die for to gather the complete collection? WOW!

I disagree, $30 purchase gives you 1 brickset, 40 sets to collect = $1200 worth of groceries. Thats $200 every week over the 6 weeks that its running. And that's assumimg you dont get duplicates.

Reactions: Bunyip57 and Zemo
All the staff members have to do is feel the package these are in and it would be a stand-out for the employee to put aside for oneself. Easily feel the wheelbarrow and figure. They just spend the required $30 and pop this one to themselves.

Reactions: LynneM
Don’t be so cynical everyone - if you don’t want it, just say so and walk away without a piece. No one is forcing you to take it. On the other hand if you know someone with small kids who would be happy to have a piece, give it to them.

Reactions: Zemo
All the staff members have to do is feel the package these are in and it would be a stand-out for the employee to put aside for oneself. Easily feel the wheelbarrow and figure. They just spend the required $30 and pop this one to themselves.
As Benny Hill used to say, "OO! You are AWful! But I like you."

Don’t be so cynical everyone - if you don’t want it, just say so and walk away without a piece. No one is forcing you to take it. On the other hand if you know someone with small kids who would be happy to have a piece, give it to them.
Cynical? More like realistic.

Why spend on something you probably don’t really need just to get 1 brick? Just do your normal grocery shopping and if, by chance, you buy the products in the promotion, well lucky you. I wouldn’t be buying specific promotional items that I don’t need.

Reactions: Zemo
My Godson is 9 years old and absolutely loves these. They live in Canberra and I will be visiting them during Easter. He is so looking forward to them. Please people, don't be Scrooges because something a Supermarket is giving away does not suit you. It's for the children so get your mindset adjusted if needs be.

If you don’t need one of the ‘promotional’ products then why buy extras just for the toy?!!! You’re wasting your money.

No, it is not possible - you have to purchase specific items in that $30 shop which probably aren’t items you really need. Go figure!

ZEMO, who are you kidding with your cynical comments??

You're very happy to make distasteful comments, without knowing the FULL FACTS of the Promotion!!

On a minimum store spend of $30, you can boost your collection by buying upto 3 products of the advertised sponsors promoting over 346 products, and gain extra pieces,

As rayd states above:-

"If you read your catalogue, you can purchase three items from the brands listed within the promotion. Shopping your needs within this situation it is possible to earn on a fortnightly spend up to 35 pieces"

On my recent shop, i spent $52, including several bonus products, walked out with 15 pieces, and the staff threw in a few extras!!, equates to $3.50 per toy!!, NOT $30 per toy!!

To ZEMO, WANDIWA, and others making adverse comments, PLEASE CHECK ALL THE FACTS, before getting on here and making your unwanted comments. Thank you

Reactions: Mr Chips