Woolworths offers free seafood, meat, and desserts just in time for the holidays

The festive season is upon us. However, it seems like for this season, prices have gone through the roof.

So, what better way to celebrate than with a ‘Bunch’ of free food?

Woolworths is spreading the holiday cheer by offering a range of freebies to its loyal customers!

The retail giant has reportedly released its latest Bunch offers to its tens of thousands of active members.

Bunch is an online community for Woolworths shoppers where members are given free food to sample and review.

SDC 1.png
Woolworths’ Bunch community members received a surprise from Woolworths. Image source: Bunch.

The freebies can range from any item in the store, but this week, members have reported a significant increase in the value of the goodies they received.

Excited customers have taken to social media to share their joy and urge others to check their emails to discover what they've scored.

'Woo-hoo! Something other than 90-second rice! Very happy with this Bunch offer!' one member said, sharing a picture of the Woolworths Chocolate Mud Drip Cake they received.

Another member was thrilled to receive a pack of marinated chicken thigh fillets, saying: 'Check your Bunch emails! Super happy with mine this month, the last two have been tins of tuna.'

'I got smoked salmon,' a third commented.

'I actually got something decent,' a fourth, who received the popular Woolworths Smash Cake, added.

A fifth shared: 'Meatballs for me!'

A member who received a large pack of Woolworths Basa Fish Fillets advised other members: 'Check your email now!'

The list of freebies didn't stop there—other members revealed they had received popular items such as Woolworths 8-Pack Beef Burger Patties, a 1.8kg pack of mince, Woolworths Tarts Large Custard, and even a Macro Grass Fed Beef Porterhouse Steaks 2 Pack.

The timing of these giveaways couldn't be better. With Christmas just around the corner, these freebies are sure to bring some much-needed relief to the holiday grocery budget.

SDC Images (6).png
Bunch community members shared photos of the freebies they received from Woolworths. Image source: Facebook.

'This is really going to help come Christmas day,' one member, who had scored a pack of Woolworths Crumbed Prawn Cutlets, said.

Another member added: 'Merry Christmas to me.'

'Feel like I've won [the] lotto,' a third shared.
Key Takeaways
  • Woolworths has offered a range of free meat, seafood and dessert products to its Bunch members just before Christmas.
  • Shoppers have been urged to check their emails for these offers and many have shared their surprise and delight on social media.
  • Bunch is an online community for Woolworths shoppers where members are given free food to sample and review.
So members, have you checked your emails yet? Did you receive any exciting freebies from Woolworths too? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
Very hard to get on to the Bunch. When I finally got on to it I forgot what it was. You have to be very involved to get samples as they call them. Never have received anything like some members who have gotten whole hams. I mainly get little things and if lucky once a month. Free food is handy to have and sometimes have to figure out what to do with it, so interesting to try something I would never buy.

Reactions: Babybird
The festive season is upon us. However, it seems like for this season, prices have gone through the roof.

Woolworths is spreading the holiday cheer by offering a range of freebies to its loyal customers!

The retail giant has reportedly released its latest Bunch offers to its tens of thousands of active members.

Bunch is an online community for Woolworths shoppers where members are given free food to sample and review.

View attachment 36301
Woolworths’ Bunch community members received a surprise from Woolworths. Image source: Bunch.

The freebies can range from any item in the store, but this week, members have reported a significant increase in the value of the goodies they received.

Excited customers have taken to social media to share their joy and urge others to check their emails to discover what they've scored.

'Woo-hoo! Something other than 90-second rice! Very happy with this Bunch offer!' one member said, sharing a picture of the Woolworths Chocolate Mud Drip Cake they received.

Another member was thrilled to receive a pack of marinated chicken thigh fillets, saying: 'Check your Bunch emails! Super happy with mine this month, the last two have been tins of tuna.'

'I actually got something decent,' a fourth, who received the popular Woolworths Smash Cake, added.

A member who received a large pack of Woolworths Basa Fish Fillets advised other members: 'Check your email now!'

The list of freebies didn't stop there—other members revealed they had received popular items such as Woolworths 8-Pack Beef Burger Patties, a 1.8kg pack of mince, Woolworths Tarts Large Custard, and even a Macro Grass Fed Beef Porterhouse Steaks 2 Pack.

The timing of these giveaways couldn't be better. With Christmas just around the corner, these freebies are sure to bring some much-needed relief to the holiday grocery budget.

View attachment 36302
Bunch community members shared photos of the freebies they received from Woolworths. Image source: Facebook.

'This is really going to help come Christmas day,' one member, who had scored a pack of Woolworths Crumbed Prawn Cutlets, said.

Key Takeaways

• Woolworths has offered a range of free meat, seafood and dessert products to its Bunch members just before Christmas.
  • Shoppers have been urged to check their emails for these offers and many have shared their surprise and delight on social media.
  • Bunch is an online community for Woolworths shoppers where members are given free food to sample and review.
So members, have you checked your emails yet? Did you receive any exciting freebies from Woolworths too? Let us know in the comments below!
No I didn't get any thing

It’s really great to get “freebies “ and I love going into Woolies and walking out without having to pay for it but I only have ever got small items. My current offer is a tin a mushrooms in butter sauce. I wish I could get something worthwhile like other people seem to do. Don’t get me wrong I appreciate the gesture and am happy to get anything. Maybe I am not as involved as other people are but I always review the item I have received. My Woolies is quite a small store and they often don’t stock the sample I have been offered. Keep up the good work Woolies. Love trying new things I wouldn’t otherwise have bought.

This is a membership product and testing service from Woolworths.

Unless you are currently enrolled as a "Bunch Member", you will not receive any giveaway emails, membership is FULL !!

1701411552675.png

I picked up my free prawns today at Woolworths and a free jar of pasta sauce from Coles
I love getting my free products.

View attachment 36301

View attachment 36302

Key Takeaways

Dont even know what this is but assuming its another paid membership (nothing is ever "free")!

I have applied several times for the bunch over the last year but no replies or response to membership.

I am trying to read about the money owed & others & can't get the write up. What am I doing wrong?

Team bunch is applicable to staff members of Woolworths - both through Woolworths supermarkets and Endeavour hotels. Staff had to sign up to be in team bunch and then receive samples which they then review.
The samples vary quite considerably from small tins of Woolworths branded tuna to washing liquid to meal kits. We have received quite a few samples over the years and are very happy with the items we have tried. Some items we had tried before and others were new experiences.
I haven't been aware of this being available to the general public and maybe it is, but as DavidC57 posted, membership is at capacity.

Reactions: Catherines

View attachment 36301

View attachment 36302

Key Takeaways

I may have but thought it was a scam. So I deleted it 🥰