Woolworths' $2.15 Spray Revamps Grout in Just 15 Seconds!

Here at the Seniors Discount Club, we're always on the lookout for ways to make our lives easier and more affordable. And boy, have we found a hidden gem that we can't wait to share with you!

One of our fellow Aussies recently shared an incredible cleaning tip that left her shower tiles looking brand new. And the best part? It only cost her $2.15!

This savvy shopper took to Facebook to share her discovery on social media, and we couldn't be more grateful. She used Woolworths' Clean Ultimate Oil & Grime Stain Remover, which is typically used for clothes and instead applied it to her shower tiles. And the results were absolutely stunning.

In just 15 seconds, this magical spray transformed her mouldy, soap-scum-filled, dirty tiles into a brilliant shade of white. We couldn't believe it when we saw the photos!

Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 2.42.34 PM.png
An Aussie shopper has transformed her shower tile grout with an unusual $2.15 buy from Woolworths. Credit: Facebook.

The shopper who discovered the product also revealed that she had tried other cleaning products like The Pink Stuff, dish soap, and even Ajax powder on her shower tiles, but with no luck.

But that all changed when she gave Woolworths' Clean Ultimate Oil & Grime Stain Remover a try. Not only did it work wonders on her dirty tiles, but she was also surprised by how well it worked. In her own words, 'Wasn't expecting it to look so good!'

It's not just us who are blown away by this incredible cleaning tip - fellow cleaning enthusiasts are just as thrilled! When the woman shared her discovery on Facebook, people couldn't help but praise both the product and the method.

One person simply wrote, 'Love it,' while another commented, 'This stuff is so good, I use (it) for that, and it also gets everything out of my daughter's daycare clothes.' And it doesn't stop there - someone else suggested that the spray is also great for removing floor stains.

The best part? This amazing Woolworths cleaning advice even motivated others to get up and start cleaning their showers!

We love seeing cleaning enthusiasts come together to share tips and tricks like this, and we're so grateful to the woman who shared this incredible discovery with us. So why not give Woolworths' Clean Ultimate Oil & Grime Stain Remover a try and see what all the fuss is about?

Who knows, it might just become your new go-to cleaning product!

Key Takeaways

• An Aussie shopper shared a cleaning tip on Facebook using Woolworths' Clean Ultimate Oil & Grime Stain Remover, which costs only $2.15.
  • She applied it on her shower tiles, and the results were stunning, transforming her mouldy, soap-scum-filled, dirty tiles into a brilliant shade of white in just a few seconds.

If you're a fan of hard-wearing and waterproof tiled surfaces in your bathroom, you know that the key to keeping them looking great is to pay attention to the grout. While tiles themselves are relatively easy to clean, grout can quickly become discoloured and unsightly due to mould, mildew, and soap stains.

But don't worry - we've got a simple tip to keep your bathroom tile grout looking as good as new! Prevention is better than cure, so make sure to wipe down wet surfaces after you use the bathroom. This will help to prevent the build-up of mould and mildew, which can be a real headache to remove later.

Another great way to keep your bathroom tile grout clean is to use a simple cleaning solution made from equal parts white vinegar and water. Simply spray this solution onto your grout and let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it away with a clean, damp cloth. This will help to keep mildew and limescale deposits at bay, leaving your grout looking fresh and clean.

Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 2.42.23 PM.png
Grout can quickly become discoloured and tired-looking thanks to mould, mildew, and soap stains. Credit: Unsplash/Andrea Davis.

This amazing cleaning advice is proof that sometimes the most unexpected products can work wonders around the house. We hope that this discovery has inspired you to get creative with your cleaning routine and try out some new products.

But for now, we can't recommend Woolworths' Clean Ultimate Oil & Grime Stain Remover enough - it's affordable, effective, and versatile. So why not give it a try and see what incredible results you can achieve? Happy cleaning, everyone!

Sponsored
I also can't believe someone could let their shower get that bad. I am unable to do my own shower due to age, vertigo & arthritis but I make an effort to keep the grime to the barest limit. I haven't had domestic help since April last year. No one wants to do the menial cleaning jobs now. So I can't get even on a waiting list for help as a pensioner I can't afford to hire someone at $30.00 an hour to do this for me.

Here at the Seniors Discount Club, we're always on the lookout for ways to make our lives easier and more affordable. And boy, have we found a hidden gem that we can't wait to share with you!

One of our fellow Aussies recently shared an incredible cleaning tip that left her shower tiles looking brand new. And the best part? It only cost her $2.15!

This savvy shopper took to Facebook to share her discovery on social media, and we couldn't be more grateful. She used Woolworths' Clean Ultimate Oil & Grime Stain Remover, which is typically used for clothes and instead applied it to her shower tiles. And the results were absolutely stunning.

In just 15 seconds, this magical spray transformed her mouldy, soap-scum-filled, dirty tiles into a brilliant shade of white. We couldn't believe it when we saw the photos!

View attachment 18168
An Aussie shopper has transformed her shower tile grout with an unusual $2.15 buy from Woolworths. Credit: Facebook.

The shopper who discovered the product also revealed that she had tried other cleaning products like The Pink Stuff, dish soap, and even Ajax powder on her shower tiles, but with no luck.

But that all changed when she gave Woolworths' Clean Ultimate Oil & Grime Stain Remover a try. Not only did it work wonders on her dirty tiles, but she was also surprised by how well it worked. In her own words, 'Wasn't expecting it to look so good!'

It's not just us who are blown away by this incredible cleaning tip - fellow cleaning enthusiasts are just as thrilled! When the woman shared her discovery on Facebook, people couldn't help but praise both the product and the method.

One person simply wrote, 'Love it,' while another commented, 'This stuff is so good, I use (it) for that, and it also gets everything out of my daughter's daycare clothes.' And it doesn't stop there - someone else suggested that the spray is also great for removing floor stains.

The best part? This amazing Woolworths cleaning advice even motivated others to get up and start cleaning their showers!

We love seeing cleaning enthusiasts come together to share tips and tricks like this, and we're so grateful to the woman who shared this incredible discovery with us. So why not give Woolworths' Clean Ultimate Oil & Grime Stain Remover a try and see what all the fuss is about?

Key Takeaways

• An Aussie shopper shared a cleaning tip on Facebook using Woolworths' Clean Ultimate Oil & Grime Stain Remover, which costs only $2.15.
  • She applied it on her shower tiles, and the results were stunning, transforming her mouldy, soap-scum-filled, dirty tiles into a brilliant shade of white in just a few seconds.

If you're a fan of hard-wearing and waterproof tiled surfaces in your bathroom, you know that the key to keeping them looking great is to pay attention to the grout. While tiles themselves are relatively easy to clean, grout can quickly become discoloured and unsightly due to mould, mildew, and soap stains.

But don't worry - we've got a simple tip to keep your bathroom tile grout looking as good as new! Prevention is better than cure, so make sure to wipe down wet surfaces after you use the bathroom. This will help to prevent the build-up of mould and mildew, which can be a real headache to remove later.

Another great way to keep your bathroom tile grout clean is to use a simple cleaning solution made from equal parts white vinegar and water. Simply spray this solution onto your grout and let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it away with a clean, damp cloth. This will help to keep mildew and limescale deposits at bay, leaving your grout looking fresh and clean.

View attachment 18169
Grout can quickly become discoloured and tired-looking thanks to mould, mildew, and soap stains. Credit: Unsplash/Andrea Davis.

This amazing cleaning advice is proof that sometimes the most unexpected products can work wonders around the house. We hope that this discovery has inspired you to get creative with your cleaning routine and try out some new products.

But for now, we can't recommend Woolworths' Clean Ultimate Oil & Grime Stain Remover enough - it's affordable, effective, and versatile. So why not give it a try and see what incredible results you can achieve? Happy cleaning, everyone!

View attachment 18168

Key Takeaways

View attachment 18169

It is probably the bleach that creates a white canvas in 15 seconds.
Bleach doesn’t kill mould, it bleaches it white.

However, vinegar does kill mould.
It does take time though.
The formula is 80% Vinegar/20% Water.
Spray on & leave for 24 hours. If you clean or wipe off too early, the mould spores become airborne & resettle after you have gone.
Spray the Vinegar 80/20 solution daily after shower time.

White vinegar will KILL mould and it costs less than even the cheapest cleaners!
I spray vinegar and dishwashing soap mixed together SPRAY, leave ror 10-20 mins . Wipe over and rinse.
It is probably the bleach that creates a white canvas in 15 seconds.
Bleach doesn’t kill mould, it bleaches it white.

However, vinegar does kill mould.
It does take time though.
The formula is 80% Vinegar/20% Water.
Spray on & leave for 24 hours. If you clean or wipe off too early, the mould spores become airborne & resettle after you have gone.
Spray the Vinegar 80/20 solution daily after shower time.
Wow, I know I'm taking note of these amazing tips! :D

Hi everyone. I suppose it is relatively easy for me to look after my bathroom (something I am anal about) because I am a single male living alone with my dog (whose bathroom is outside). I keep my bathroom pristine simply by wiping down the walls and floor with my towels after I finish my shower etc and then make sure a window is open to let it air out. The mould does not grow and the tiles are beautiful. That's my tip for what it's worth.

I don't believe any woman would let her bathroom get that dirty.
If that is dirt then this tub and shower have not been used for years to look like that. Shame, shame. To me it looks more like the tap has been used to wet the surface before throwing sand on it so that it looks like dirt for the before and after pics. The grout at wall and tub junction is the hardest to clean if left too long or if there isn’t a perfect tight seal between the two surfaces in the first place, allowing water to seep between.

looking at the Äfter"photo I can still see what looks like mould between the shower wall and bath tub, so maybe the tiles are clean but the grout is not
Thats not grout between the wall and the bath, its silicon and it does not absorb any cleaning materials including bleach. The rest looks reasonably clean, but I don't think anyone would let their bath get that dirty.

Mr Chips you are a good example to all men who live alone. You STILL have your pride. I nearly had a seizure when I viewed "that" shower. I guess she never had time to even think of it other than dirty. Who knows, there are people who help others before themselves . Bad habits are easily formed though. You miss a Sunday going to Church & you're habit is detached. You find the next week much easier & so on. Bad habits become a habit-forming drug, so easy to propagate.

Hi everyone. I suppose it is relatively easy for me to look after my bathroom (something I am anal about) because I am a single male living alone with my dog (whose bathroom is outside). I keep my bathroom pristine simply by wiping down the walls and floor with my towels after I finish my shower etc and then make sure a window is open to let it air out. The mould does not grow and the tiles are beautiful. That's my tip for what it's worth.
Another great one, thanks @Mr Chips! :D