Woolies shopper shows off 'genius' way of displaying her Bricks collectables

Listen up, folks! There's a hot new craze that's taken Australian shoppers by storm, and it's none other than Bricks Farm collectables from Woolworths. This collectible set has got everyone going wild, with people swapping, buying, and selling like crazy to complete their sets.

One woman named Narada has come up with a mind-blowing idea to display the farm once it's completed.

And let us tell you, this idea is so fantastic that a Kmart Facebook fan group has gone absolutely bananas over it. People are more determined than ever to get their hands on the complete range!

Narada shared her brilliant hack with the group, and the post has gone viral with over 1000 likes and almost 400 comments. The photos she shared show the farm safely encased in a large plastic box, almost like an animal enclosure.

The Bricks base plate fits perfectly within the bottom of the container, so there's no DIY or building required! (Well, except the Bricks…)

Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 12.45.22 PM.png
One mum has just come up with a genius way to display the Woolies Bricks farm once it's completed. Credit: Facebook.

The box she used is none other than the 26L Smooth and Shiny Large Clear Plastic Tub, which you can snag for just $26 at Kmart. It's perfect for displaying your collection, and has some other benefits too.

Say goodbye to pieces scattered everywhere and hello to a totally contained box that's easy to transport and clean around. Trust us, this is a game-changer, and you won't want to miss out!

Narada, the genius behind the display case hack, recently spoke to a media outlet about her motivation for collecting the Bricks set from Woolies.

Believe it or not, Narada doesn't have any kids of her own, but she loves collecting the Bricks pieces because she never had the chance to play with LEGOs as a child. By collecting and building her set, she can 'heal and appease her inner child' - how great is that?

Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 12.45.15 PM.png
Narada said that she was wondering how she could best display her beloved farm. Credit: Woolworths.

Narada believes that this craze is for more than just the young ones. 'While the promotion targets children, I think parents and adults can also enjoy the fun,' she said. We couldn't agree more!

Narada came up with the idea for the display case after wondering how she could best protect her farm from her two naughty cats, who are always trying to play with or eat her stuff.

As an avid Kmart shopper, she stumbled upon the 26L clear container while browsing for storage options, and the rest is history. She rushed home to measure her Woolies set and promptly purchased the container to make a cheap, easy, and stylish display case.

Fellow Kmart fan Facebook group members couldn't help but share their excitement and appreciation in the comments section.

'I might need more than one for the Woolies Bricks shop, Bunnings store, and other ones my son collects,' one person said, with another adding, 'This is perfect. I was finding our LEGO was too hard to dust around.'

Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 12.45.07 PM.png
The box is suitable for the 26-square-centimetre baseplate of the Bricks farm. Credit: Kmart.

But the praise doesn't stop there. One mum posted, 'Oh goodness, I need this! I keep finding them scattered around the house and have resorted to putting them in a small basket.'

And the suggestions keep on coming. 'Might look even better if the container was upside down, so the base of the Bricks was on the lid, just an idea to try,' one person suggested, with another replying: 'I thought that too, easy to take the top off, play and then pop it back over when you're done.'
Key Takeaways

• A Kmart fan Facebook page is in a frenzy after one woman shared her genius idea for displaying the Woolies Bricks Farm.
  • The hack involves using a 26L plastic box from Kmart to contain the Bricks farm, which fits perfectly within the bottom of the container.
  • It is convenient and provides a way to keep pieces contained, avoid mess and safely transport the whole thing.
So there you have it, folks - not only is the Woolies Bricks Farm craze taking Australia by storm, but it's also helping people to reconnect with their inner child and get creative with their display solutions. Are you as impressed by this as we are? Let us know in the comments!

Sponsored
I DO wish you wouldn't seem to include me when you come out with statements like "got everyone going wild" and "are you as impressed by this as we are?"
Tell you the truth, I couldn't give a stuff about these bits of plastic cluttering up people's minds.

Reactions: Ricci
I DO wish you wouldn't seem to include me when you come out with statements like "got everyone going wild" and "are you as impressed by this as we are?"
Tell you the truth, I couldn't give a stuff about these bits of plastic cluttering up people's minds.
Totally agree!!! I do not ‘go mut’ when I go to Kmart
Tell you the truth, I couldn't give a stuff about these bits of plastic cluttering up

Totally agree!!! I do not ‘go mut’ when I go to Kmart
Sorry meant go ‘nuts’! Also I don’t go ‘Wild’!!! Hate all these things you keep putting! Why don’t you just say how people like things or think things are a good idea etc etc???? Makes me hate reading the titles of the articles!!!!

Sorry meant go ‘nuts’! Also I don’t go ‘Wild’!!! Hate all these things you keep putting! Why don’t you just say how people like things or think things are a good idea etc etc???? Makes me hate reading the titles of the articles!!!!
Not to mention the contents that the No Idea or the Woman's Daze- style screamers refer to!

If the tiltle doesn't interest you to further read the article, then skip over it. They are not targeted to indivduals. There are lots of other articles for you to grump about. Enjoy these articles from the SDC team as a general way of noting what is going on in the world and perhaps have a smile sometimes.

If the tiltle doesn't interest you to further read the article, then skip over it. They are not targeted to indivduals. There are lots of other articles for you to grump about. Enjoy these articles from the SDC team as a general way of noting what is going on in the world and perhaps have a smile sometimes.
That's the whole point ... the notes of urgency put across by the SDC writers in relation to the subjects they put out there naturally lead to many tee-hees and sometimes even guttural guffaws when you read them. Wouldn't miss 'em for quids!

Last edited:
Well said !

I like the idea of that box to store those items in but I think it is a bit pricey for Kmart

Reactions: CatheA
Listen up, folks! There's a hot new craze that's taken Australian shoppers by storm, and it's none other than Bricks Farm collectables from Woolworths. This collectible set has got everyone going wild, with people swapping, buying, and selling like crazy to complete their sets.

One woman named Narada has come up with a mind-blowing idea to display the farm once it's completed.

And let us tell you, this idea is so fantastic that a Kmart Facebook fan group has gone absolutely bananas over it. People are more determined than ever to get their hands on the complete range!

Narada shared her brilliant hack with the group, and the post has gone viral with over 1000 likes and almost 400 comments. The photos she shared show the farm safely encased in a large plastic box, almost like an animal enclosure.

The Bricks base plate fits perfectly within the bottom of the container, so there's no DIY or building required! (Well, except the Bricks…)

View attachment 15177
One mum has just come up with a genius way to display the Woolies Bricks farm once it's completed. Credit: Facebook.

The box she used is none other than the 26L Smooth and Shiny Large Clear Plastic Tub, which you can snag for just $26 at Kmart. It's perfect for displaying your collection, and has some other benefits too.

Say goodbye to pieces scattered everywhere and hello to a totally contained box that's easy to transport and clean around. Trust us, this is a game-changer, and you won't want to miss out!

Narada, the genius behind the display case hack, recently spoke to a media outlet about her motivation for collecting the Bricks set from Woolies.

Believe it or not, Narada doesn't have any kids of her own, but she loves collecting the Bricks pieces because she never had the chance to play with LEGOs as a child. By collecting and building her set, she can 'heal and appease her inner child' - how great is that?

View attachment 15178
Narada said that she was wondering how she could best display her beloved farm. Credit: Woolworths.

Narada believes that this craze is for more than just the young ones. 'While the promotion targets children, I think parents and adults can also enjoy the fun,' she said. We couldn't agree more!

Narada came up with the idea for the display case after wondering how she could best protect her farm from her two naughty cats, who are always trying to play with or eat her stuff.

As an avid Kmart shopper, she stumbled upon the 26L clear container while browsing for storage options, and the rest is history. She rushed home to measure her Woolies set and promptly purchased the container to make a cheap, easy, and stylish display case.

Fellow Kmart fan Facebook group members couldn't help but share their excitement and appreciation in the comments section.

'I might need more than one for the Woolies Bricks shop, Bunnings store, and other ones my son collects,' one person said, with another adding, 'This is perfect. I was finding our LEGO was too hard to dust around.'

View attachment 15179
The box is suitable for the 26-square-centimetre baseplate of the Bricks farm. Credit: Kmart.

But the praise doesn't stop there. One mum posted, 'Oh goodness, I need this! I keep finding them scattered around the house and have resorted to putting them in a small basket.'

And the suggestions keep on coming. 'Might look even better if the container was upside down, so the base of the Bricks was on the lid, just an idea to try,' one person suggested, with another replying: 'I thought that too, easy to take the top off, play and then pop it back over when you're done.'
Key Takeaways

• A Kmart fan Facebook page is in a frenzy after one woman shared her genius idea for displaying the Woolies Bricks Farm.
  • The hack involves using a 26L plastic box from Kmart to contain the Bricks farm, which fits perfectly within the bottom of the container.
  • It is convenient and provides a way to keep pieces contained, avoid mess and safely transport the whole thing.
So there you have it, folks - not only is the Woolies Bricks Farm craze taking Australia by storm, but it's also helping people to reconnect with their inner child and get creative with their display solutions. Are you as impressed by this as we are? Let us know in the comments!
What a great idea, a real brick of an idea, I'd say , jolly good .

View attachment 15177

View attachment 15178

View attachment 15179

Key Takeaways

I am fed up with these “free” offers from supermarkets they are just rubbishy toys. Why not have something us adults can use. It is us who do the shopping not children. We collected some knives, scissors, lovely bowls, glasses a lovely decanter I use as a vase. No more rubbishy toys please!

I am fed up with these “free” offers from supermarkets they are just rubbishy toys. Why not have something us adults can use. It is us who do the shopping not children. We collected some knives, scissors, lovely bowls, glasses a lovely decanter I use as a vase. No more rubbishy toys please!
OOOH, yes! Do I ever agree with you ...