SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
Women's Weekly Children's Birthday Cake Book

Who remembers this book? Since its original publication in 1980, the Australian Women's Weekly Children's Birthday Cake Book has become a cherished national treasure, leaving a trail of mouth-watering treats. From fairytale castles to adorable animals, this iconic cake book has sparked countless imaginations and made birthday celebrations magical. Did you ever bake a cake from this timeless book for your little ones' birthdays? Tell us here.

compressed-Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 3.52.13 PM.jpeg
Facebook/Australia Remember When​

Last edited:
Reactions: Wandiwa
I still have mine, lovely book. Every year I would let my children choose their favourite and make it, then when grandchildren came along did the same. Even made some for the grandchildren to take to school for their birthday treat for classmates.

My book resides in my daughters house. We have made so many cakes from it over the years. First for her and her brothers, then for her son and now for my little granddaughter. I think it will become another hand-me done.

We still have it i remember my wife made the cake on the cover for our sons 3rd birthday he loved trains he is now 36

Women's Weekly Children's Birthday Cake Book

Who remembers this book? Since its original publication in 1980, the Australian Women's Weekly Children's Birthday Cake Book has become a cherished national treasure, leaving a trail of mouth-watering treats. From fairytale castles to adorable animals, this iconic cake book has sparked countless imaginations and made birthday celebrations magical. Did you ever bake a cake from this timeless book for your little ones' birthdays? Tell us here.

View attachment 26343
Facebook/Australia Remember When​
I still have mine all intact have used so many times once I made the ice cream ship and by the time the cake was ready to eat the ship was sinking but we did live in the Pilbara WA at the time. Love this book will not give it up until I can't bake anymore