Woman's shocking act in an op shop changing room disgusts others

In a shocking incident that has left residents and people online aghast, a woman was caught on camera performing an unspeakable act in the changing room of a local op shop.

The incident, which took place at the Sacred Heart Op Shop in Preston, a suburb in Melbourne's northeast, has sparked a wave of outrage and disbelief.

The video, which quickly went viral, showed an unidentified woman appearing to urinate behind a changing room curtain.

The only visible part of the woman is her ankles, exposed by a curtain that didn't quite reach the floor.

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 11.59.53 AM.png
The woman’s shocking act in the video sparks disgust among online users. Credit: @Scumble_Rats / Reddit

As the video progressed, a dark patch can be seen forming on the grey carpet and liquid can be seen dripping onto the floor. The caption on the video read, 'I think this person just did a piss in the change room.'

This incident was first brought to light when the video was shared on social media, with the caption: 'My wife was shopping in an op shop in the northern suburbs and spotted this while waiting to try on some clothes…'

The reaction was swift and severe, with social media users expressing their disgust and shock at the woman's behaviour.

'That's disgusting. Should have called the police on them,' one user commented.

Another added, 'OK…just NO. This is NOT OK. The workers in the Op shop are already volunteers, and a lot of the time are elderly. Come on, people have some decency for once?'

In a statement to Yahoo News Australia, a spokesperson for Sacred Heart Mission revealed that the incident was even more disturbing than it initially appeared.

'Our Preston Op Shop staff were alerted to a customer’s toilet-related accident in the change room area,' they said.

'Staff were unable to identify the customer, but the change room in question has since been sanitised and cleaned thoroughly.'

During the clean-up, staff discovered that the woman had not only urinated but also defecated in the changing room.

Interestingly, some social media users pointed out that such incidents are not as rare as one might think.

'It happens more often than most people think. While I was jobless, I tried to keep to op shops for work for the dole and heard some horror stories of people using the change rooms as toilets,' one user shared.

Another added, 'My mate used to manage op shops, this is not completely uncommon.'

A few users even suggested a more salacious theory, speculating that the incident might have been filmed for adult content.

'This will end up on OnlyFans is my guess,' one user commented.

Visiting op shops can be fun and exciting, but it can also be shocking.

In a previous story, a customer had an eye-popping discovery in a charity shop, which made people question if thrift stores can still be called such in today’s time.

What was the fuss all about? Read more about the story here.
Key Takeaways

• Workers at a Melbourne op shop were horrified after a customer appeared to urinate in their change room, with the act caught on camera and shared on social media.
  • The incident occurred at the Sacred Heart Mission Op Shop in Preston, Melbourne, prompting a thorough sanitisation and cleaning of the area.
  • The video depicting the customer's indecent act went viral on Reddit, leading to widespread condemnation and disgust from internet users.
  • Some social media commenters noted that such incidents are not completely uncommon in op shops, with others jokingly suggesting it could be material for the adult website OnlyFans.
Have you ever encountered a similar situation in a public space? How did you react? Share your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
Having worked at our local Red Cross, I have sometimes been asked for the use of our toilet. We only have one in the back of the shop, but fortunately the Public Restroom is right across the road from the shop. Most small shops do not have toilet facilities for the public.
Lack of a toilet does not mean you use a change room.

Animal.

Abnormal behaviour. Dementia patients can do things like this. Perhaps there is a condition she suffers from?? Disgusting yes but I don't believe an adult in their right mind would do such a thing.

Reactions: Littleboy8
No, sorry not buying that.

Anyone feeling ill can call out for help.

It takes some guts to piss and shit in a public space where the pisser/shitter is separated from the public by a CURTAIN.

There would have been a stink that was noticeable/obvious.

This was done by an animal.
Lets just hope it never happens to us .

Lack of a toilet does not mean you use a change room.

Animal.
I thought people who worked at the Red Cross were kind and caring, you just seem to like name calling.
None of us knows what our future holds, let's hope we can all make it to the toilet, I have seen many who couldn't. Not animals, cancer patients, dementia patients, heart attack,etc.

Reactions: Knell
personally I have never seen anything like that,,but then again I never go near change rooms in charity shops,,,I never try anything on until I get home and can give it a thoroughly good wash first,,,,,,

Reactions: AlanQ
I see a minor issue here and notwithstanding that the act is disgusting, could the op shop in question have made their toilet available? Perhaps the woman was caught short, on medication or suffering a medical issue? You would think that would have to be the case. Unfortunately lots of shops do not make toilets available to customers anymore.
Is that not the responsibility of the individual. So tired of people making excuses for the entitled people of this world. Difficult enough to get volunteers to staff charity donation shop without then expecting them to clean toilets made available to the public.

Is that not the responsibility of the individual. So tired of people making excuses for the entitled people of this world. Difficult enough to get volunteers to staff charity donation shop without then expecting them to clean toilets made available to the public.
Perhaps they could use some of their tax free money.

In a shocking incident that has left residents and people online aghast, a woman was caught on camera performing an unspeakable act in the changing room of a local op shop.

The incident, which took place at the Sacred Heart Op Shop in Preston, a suburb in Melbourne's northeast, has sparked a wave of outrage and disbelief.

The video, which quickly went viral, showed an unidentified woman appearing to urinate behind a changing room curtain.

The only visible part of the woman is her ankles, exposed by a curtain that didn't quite reach the floor.

View attachment 39042
The woman’s shocking act in the video sparks disgust among online users. Credit: @Scumble_Rats / Reddit

As the video progressed, a dark patch can be seen forming on the grey carpet and liquid can be seen dripping onto the floor. The caption on the video read, 'I think this person just did a piss in the change room.'

This incident was first brought to light when the video was shared on social media, with the caption: 'My wife was shopping in an op shop in the northern suburbs and spotted this while waiting to try on some clothes…'

The reaction was swift and severe, with social media users expressing their disgust and shock at the woman's behaviour.

Another added, 'OK…just NO. This is NOT OK. The workers in the Op shop are already volunteers, and a lot of the time are elderly. Come on, people have some decency for once?'

In a statement to Yahoo News Australia, a spokesperson for Sacred Heart Mission revealed that the incident was even more disturbing than it initially appeared.

'Our Preston Op Shop staff were alerted to a customer’s toilet-related accident in the change room area,' they said.

'Staff were unable to identify the customer, but the change room in question has since been sanitised and cleaned thoroughly.'

During the clean-up, staff discovered that the woman had not only urinated but also defecated in the changing room.

Interestingly, some social media users pointed out that such incidents are not as rare as one might think.

'It happens more often than most people think. While I was jobless, I tried to keep to op shops for work for the dole and heard some horror stories of people using the change rooms as toilets,' one user shared.

Another added, 'My mate used to manage op shops, this is not completely uncommon.'

A few users even suggested a more salacious theory, speculating that the incident might have been filmed for adult content.

In a previous story, a customer had an eye-popping discovery in a charity shop, which made people question if thrift stores can still be called such in today’s time.

Key Takeaways

• Workers at a Melbourne op shop were horrified after a customer appeared to urinate in their change room, with the act caught on camera and shared on social media.
  • The incident occurred at the Sacred Heart Mission Op Shop in Preston, Melbourne, prompting a thorough sanitisation and cleaning of the area.
  • The video depicting the customer's indecent act went viral on Reddit, leading to widespread condemnation and disgust from internet users.
  • Some social media commenters noted that such incidents are not completely uncommon in op shops, with others jokingly suggesting it could be material for the adult website OnlyFans.
Have you ever encountered a similar situation in a public space? How did you react? Share your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.
It would be nice if they could catch the dirty cow.

View attachment 39042

Key Takeaways

Just wrong 😑 no respect 🫡 I am glad she was shamed on social media though 😊

View attachment 39042

Key Takeaways

I worked in an OP for years, we knew people often got caught out so the would ask to use our toilet and we let them. This is out out disgusting .

Anyway..........did she end up buying the dress that she tried on? ....just asking guys. 🙄

View attachment 39042

Key Takeaways

Did you stop to think it could have been her water breaking as it does when a woman is about to give birth.