Woman finds out her partner was cheating and takes revenge in the most 'sparkling' way imaginable!

We hope you're sitting down for this one, members, because the story we're about to share is a wild ride from start to finish.

It starts with a woman named Nicole Walker from Manchester, England, who began to suspect that her girlfriend – we'll call her Vera – was cheating on her.

'I just had this gut instinct that she'd done something behind my back,' Nicole said in her now-viral TikTok clip, which has racked up nearly 6 million views.

'We used to stay together every night, but then she'd be off for three nights at a time; it was different; it was a bit off.'

After some snooping around, she was able to confirm her suspicions and found out that her partner had been seeing someone else behind her back…

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 8.56.47 AM.png
Nicole found out her partner was cheating, so she decided to get even. Credit: Kennedy News and Media.

Of course, Nicole was heartbroken and furious when she found out – as anyone would be in that situation.

So what did she do next? Well, instead of wallowing in self-pity or lashing out recklessly (like many of us would want to), Nicole decided to take matters into her own hands and get revenge... in a strange and imaginative way.

Nicole had recently seen a similar situation on TikTok of someone taking revenge on their cheating ex by covering their apartment in glitter.

And since glitter is notoriously difficult (if not impossible) to clean up completely, she knew it would drive Vera absolutely insane if she did the same thing! So that's exactly what she did.

With a friend in tow for moral support (and probably because they wanted a front-row seat for this glorious act of revenge), Nicole gathered up as much glitter as she could find from craft stores.

Then, she waited for Vera to leave her apartment before going in and sprinkling it everywhere! We're talking glitters on the bed (yikes!), in the fridge, in the freezer, in the drawers, on the floors... you name it, Nicole covered it in sparkling glitter.

And to top it all off, she even filmed the entire thing and sent the footage to Vera!

Needless to say, Vera was not happy.

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 8.56.39 AM.png
Nicole threw glitter all over Vera's apartment. Credit: Kennedy News and Media.

'She was crying her eyes out; she was getting really upset,' Nicole said of her ex-partner's reaction to the glitter assault in the apartment.

If you think that story is already wild enough, here's where it takes another crazy turn... just two weeks after Nicole got her revenge, Vera came crawling back, apologising for what she had done and begging Nicole to take her back.

And believe it or not, Nicole actually did!

'We got back together within the next two weeks,' Nicole said. 'She apologised to me but I did say I let my anger get the better of me. I did say she deserved it, though.'
Key Takeaways

• A woman got back at her cheating partner in a very sparkly way.
  • Nicole threw handfuls of glitter all over Vera's apartment.
  • Glitter is well-known by avid crafters for getting into every nook and cranny of and is nearly impossible to clean up.
It goes without saying that cheating is a terrible thing to do, and it may cause your partner a great deal of emotional distress.

We're not sure about you, members, but we definitely would not have been able to forgive our cheating partners so easily after what they did. But hey, to each their own!

Besides, after what Nicole did to Vera's apartment, we seriously doubt that she will ever consider cheating on her again.

Whatever the case, this story is also an excellent reminder that, despite how fulfilling it may feel in the heat of the moment, getting even isn't always the best course of action.

Karma is a mysterious force, and it's best to let her take care of things and move on with your life rather than worry about things out of your control.

So what do you think of this story? If you were in Nicole's position and found out that your partner was being unfaithful, would you do the same as she did and exact revenge? Let us know in the comments!

Sponsored
I think Nicole did the right thing in taking her partner back. Who are us to judge how strong their love is for each other. On the revenge thing though maybe I might think Nicole took it too far, but then again we are seeing human feelings in a raw state so who can say if it's right or wrong. As far as cheating on partners, doesn't half the population cheat as though it's built in to our physic. Anyway the largest part of being a human being in an imperfect world is forgiveness and it has to start somewhere.

Not sure if the act of revenge was good or not but who are we to say she should or should not have taken her partner back. Perhaps if it happens again she may have 2nd thoughts. What's the saying about a woman scorned?

Many moons ago l worked for a company who bought clothing etc which was cut up & sold as bags of rags. One call was to a home where the neighbour had the house key. Entering the bedroom l found gents clothing which had been cut into pieces with what appeared to be scissors & was strewn around the room, shuts & all. Guess the same had happened to this lady & she wasn't taking him back.