Woman embarrassed by neighbour's note about her 'animal sex'

We've all been there, you're just minding your own business, living your life, when you suddenly receive a note from your annoying neighbours.

It could be about something as innocuous as your music being too loud, your dog barking when you’re not home, or it could be a full-blown complaint about your party-till-3am lifestyle (not likely in our case). Either way, it's always a downer to get one of these notes.

That's why when British woman Amber Odon discovered that one angry neighbour dropped her a note, she was so mortified that she felt she could "never leave the house again".

Sharing her experience on TikTok, the homeowner revealed that the motive behind the letter was her apparent noisy bedroom antics, which the neighbour described as "animal sex".

Credit: TikTok/@ambs.odon

“Just found this note thrown over my fence,” Amber explains in the video.

“It’s official, I can never leave my house again.”

The woman then shows the tattered piece of paper to the camera, it read: “If your [sic] going to have animal sex during the middle of the day, please close your bloody windows!”

The furious neighbour also notably signed off the letter with a pleasant, "Ta".

The video has made the rounds on social media, capturing the attention of millions of users.

Several people took to the comments section to tell Amber that they find her dilemma rather "amusing".

One user joked: “Why they peeping through your windows for? Must be jel.”

“Would she have preferred you do it in the middle of the night,” another added.

A third chimed in: “OMG this is brilliant!”

“I would die," another said.

w03s-w_IiWmzGGBMV1SQROVL0lEQo-TWdNekUtNq99348hU_cN7vzJ5TtuWyUru3NdRfdRdKoQ5MKgY1MndY5rl8OA85T-gBK0FZm6NIP-bcufPZik0Tdcw06chcc6I_mIF7_QKHxXcbntfH

The furious neighbour accused Amber of having loud sex. Credit: TikTok/@ambs.odon.

Others poked fun at the spelling mistake in the angry neighbour's note and urged Amber to get back to them by pointing out the "glaring" error.

One person suggested: “Throw a note back with ‘*you’re’ on it"."

“Correct the ‘your’ to ‘you’re’ and request they resubmit,” another agreed.

The post also prompted other users to share their stories of being reprimanded for doing the lewd act in an ‘overzealous’ way.

One user shared: “My neighbour called police on us once. It was so embarrassing, they thought that I’m being murdered because of how I screamed.”

“I just push all the notes, knocks on walls and dirty looks throughout my life to the back of my mind,” another recalled.

However, others called out Amber, saying that if her loud "activities" disrupted the peace of the neighbourhood, then she probably deserved that note.

Who's side are you on? We wonder how ‘mortified’ Amber really is if she’s posting about it on social media. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Sponsored
We've all been there, you're just minding your own business, living your life, when you suddenly receive a note from your annoying neighbours.

It could be about something as innocuous as your music being too loud, your dog barking when you’re not home, or it could be a full-blown complaint about your party-till-3am lifestyle (not likely in our case). Either way, it's always a downer to get one of these notes.

That's why when British woman Amber Odon discovered that one angry neighbour dropped her a note, she was so mortified that she felt she could "never leave the house again".

Sharing her experience on TikTok, the homeowner revealed that the motive behind the letter was her apparent noisy bedroom antics, which the neighbour described as "animal sex".

The woman then shows the tattered piece of paper to the camera, it read: “If your [sic] going to have animal sex during the middle of the day, please close your bloody windows!”

The video has made the rounds on social media, capturing the attention of millions of users.

Several people took to the comments section to tell Amber that they find her dilemma rather "amusing".

w03s-w_IiWmzGGBMV1SQROVL0lEQo-TWdNekUtNq99348hU_cN7vzJ5TtuWyUru3NdRfdRdKoQ5MKgY1MndY5rl8OA85T-gBK0FZm6NIP-bcufPZik0Tdcw06chcc6I_mIF7_QKHxXcbntfH

The furious neighbour accused Amber of having loud sex. Credit: TikTok/@ambs.odon.

Others poked fun at the spelling mistake in the angry neighbour's note and urged Amber to get back to them by pointing out the "glaring" error.

The post also prompted other users to share their stories of being reprimanded for doing the lewd act in an ‘overzealous’ way.

One user shared: “My neighbour called police on us once. It was so embarrassing, they thought that I’m being murdered because of how I screamed.”

“I just push all the notes, knocks on walls and dirty looks throughout my life to the back of my mind,” another recalled.

However, others called out Amber, saying that if her loud "activities" disrupted the peace of the neighbourhood, then she probably deserved that note.

Who's side are you on? We wonder how ‘mortified’ Amber really is if she’s posting about it on social media. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

If we're talking about spelling mistakes in the note, then we should also correct the spelling of the person who wrote the comment. It should be "whose" not "who's" side are you on. "Who's" is an abbreviation of "who is" so doesn't make sense in this context.

You want to try living in the middle of two blocks of unit on Eastern side we TV Ringside, two guys have to much to drink on Friday night which always ends up in Fist fights same two, Police often turn up. On the the Western side we have units where a lady of the night works and is very vocal, or should I say bloody loud .🤓🤔🇦🇺👍

Well this is a hard one to reply to. This couple were in their own home, and made the mistake of leaving the window open, but that is just being human. This neighbour sounds like a real troublemaker to me. The answer, just close the windows next time.

Well this is a hard one to reply to. This couple were in their own home, and made the mistake of leaving the window open, but that is just being human. This neighbour sounds like a real troublemaker to me. The answer, just close the windows next time.
Or the neighbor could turn up the radio or TV .. or even better start up some tools for home or garden renovation to mask the “noise” 😝

You want to try living in the middle of two blocks of unit on Eastern side we TV Ringside, two guys have to much to drink on Friday night which always ends up in Fist fights same two, Police often turn up. On the the Western side we have units where a lady of the night works and is very vocal, or should I say bloody loud .🤓🤔🇦🇺👍
Not too difficult to manage.........Saturday to Thursday nights you go East.... No fighting, no bloody loud noise. Friday night you go West.... You won't hear the fight, and the lady of the night might even offer a good time

So…another smutty story….please stop!

• Haha
Reactions: Defiant540

What's the spelling mistake

Reactions: Ricci

Try to cut down on the Botox too, love.

• Haha

I wouldn't be raving about this on social media. Perhaps she was looking for attention or issuing an invitation to other people to come & view what the neighbour saw. Certainly not a smart move either way.

Enjoy it wherever and whenever you can!! If your neighbours don't like it that is their problem. Maybe they are jealous because yu are obviously enjoying it. Good for you. Get to my age and it is imagination only.

Reactions: Ezzy and Ricci