Why you should join SDC Rewards, according to members

Now, I could chat until the cows come home about why I love SDC Rewards and would love to have you join our community, but I thought, who better to hear from than members who already chose to upgrade?

sdc rewards door ads (2) (1).jpg
You could have instant access to the benefits of SDC Rewards. Image Credit: SDC Rewards

So, what do existing SDC Rewards members have to say?

• ‘Joining SDC Rewards was my way of giving back to you for all the effort put in for us. It’s great to have a forum specifically designed for seniors.’

• ‘It is my only link to a community.’

• ‘For me, joining SDC Rewards membership gives me the feeling of belonging to a wonderful, diverse family.’

• ‘Happy not to have all the ads. Enjoy the puzzles, trivia etc.’

• ‘I regarded joining the SDC Rewards as a worthy cause as well as deserving. It involves every day, with all the effort you commit, for newsletters and interesting information that appeals to this age group. Love the rewards' competitions and zero ads too.’

• ‘My appreciation of the efforts made by the team day after day bringing us varied information not found in local newspapers and TV news made me become a Life Member as every dollar we can pay helps to expand. After a few weeks of new membership, I found out I had joined a gold mine.’
If you can, please support us by subscribing to SDC Rewards. It takes less than a minute to sign up, and you can rest assured that you’re making a big impact every single month in support of Australian senior-focussed journalism and entertainment.

We have three membership options: monthly, annual, and lifetime, which start from just 14 cents per day (less than $1 per week).

Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 1.50.01 pm.png
We have three membership options. Image Credit: SDC

Want a peek behind the scenes first? Here’s a snippet of what you can expect.

The support of SDC Rewards members helps us continue to bring you new and interesting stories, games and competitions.

If you’d like to join me and the SDC Rewards community, you can do so here.

I hope to see you there!

Thank you to the SDC Rewards members who kindly shared their thoughts. I’ve kept you anonymous for your privacy, but I appreciate you!

P.S. Did you notice fewer ads in this article? That’s just a small taste of what your forum experience could be like as an SDC Rewards member.

Sponsored
To reach 300,000 Subscribers in under 3 years is an achievement any business or club would like to achieve, but as the club grows so do the staff needed to handle it, I think the SDC rates are very reasonable and surely there is one luxury we can do without to enable the club to grow, remember our news sheets bring us information that even the Newspapers do not print, thank you to all the staff for your efforts to keep us informed.

No I find some of the articles very repetative,most I've heard either on the news or Current Affairs programes. It's not the cost just don't need extra content. Don't do the quizzes have enough of those from a dictionary app. Love the jokes but they're getting a little repetitive too

Amidst high cost of living amongst other things I never pay for costly items especially apps. Don't like apps and never will. Bad for my eye sight too
If not possible to get decent ad free SDC on laptops which actually only works half time with crappy ads I now prefer to skim through the repetive stuff

Reactions: Barbara V
I am very happy to be a member. I like that we are able to have a choice on weather or not to join . The choice is yours & yours alone no one is forcing you to join so any who don't want to join don't have to. I myself am happy to pay the $49.00 a year but I know many can't afford the lump sum which is why they have a monthly option.

No I find some of the articles very repetative,most I've heard either on the news or Current Affairs programes. It's not the cost just don't need extra content. Don't do the quizzes have enough of those from a dictionary app. Love the jokes but they're getting a little repetitive too
why bother being in here? I personally am enjoying it and it's the only place I get to speak to folk. XXXX

You can join in on whatever you want no one is forcing you to do so . I often don't do the quizzes only when I feel lucky but then that is my choice. I like being part of a caring community even though I don't often contribute. Thank you all for your hard work in keeping us entertained with the content. you will always get the ones who don't appreciate the work you put in . I am not one of those. So Thank you all again.

You can join in on whatever you want no one is forcing you to do so . I often don't do the quizzes only when I feel lucky but then that is my choice. I like being part of a caring community even though I don't often contribute. Thank you all for your hard work in keeping us entertained with the content. you will always get the ones who don't appreciate the work you put in . I am not one of those. So Thank you all again.
well said Nana XXX

I enjoy being a part of the SDC. I don’t always agree with some comments but that’s fine, it’s interesting to consider what other members think. To the Dedicated staff, you all work very hard to entertain a group of sometimes grumpy seniors but the majority of us truly appreciate everything that you do. As a lot of you are probably aware I’m a forward thinking person & believe in embracing the world we live in warts & all, & making the most of it. Not all progress is good but it tends to happen anyway. Being part of SDC has reinforced how different we all are. Thank you, especially to Jonathan & Maddie for establishing such an amazing group.

I am very happy to be a member. I like that we are able to have a choice on weather or not to join . The choice is yours & yours alone no one is forcing you to join so any who don't want to join don't have to. I myself am happy to pay the $49.00 a year but I know many can't afford the lump sum which is why they have a monthly option.
Some can't afford it but I notice one who can't but can play BINGO. At least we have something for our money.

I have actually suggested to SDC, to make that an option,
BINGO winners could choose the $50 voucher or a 1year membership.
Good suggestion but I do believe the vouchers actually come from Coles and Woolies, so the SDC Admin would have to eat a lot of groceries to offer free membership.

Reactions: Littleboy8