It would possibly be interesting to find out. Unfortunately nothing beyond the first sentence is able to be read, merely advertising...

Reactions: LeahI and Julie1946
I mentioned this to my husband just the other day. It was apparently on special, half price@ $5. I said when was it ever $10 for not fancy toothpaste.

Yes me too .I use totalcolgate..now it is Colgate total rip off. What I notice is the price goes up e.g. Chocaolate (no I dont eat it) to $7 a block and now the discount come along.It seems to me that The big guys do it to justify the high price so then the half price looks great and they are still making a profit on it.Another example is nescafe coffee hazelnut etc flavour 10 pack up to $7.60 per 10..yes either coles woolies even IGA has it at half price so Never have I had to pay the inflated price.I feel you have to be almost a accountant to shop against these BIG companies

Reactions: Meska
What about the amazing shrinking mud cake at Coles and Woolworths. It might serve 4, flat like a pancake, it used to be about $4.50 now $6.40. Ripping us off again
Woolworth's are more into virtue signalling for 0.3% of the population.

Make my own toothpaste...... much cheaper..... no one has been able to explain why toothpaste is so expensive.....

Make my own toothpaste...... much cheaper..... no one has been able to explain why toothpaste is so expensive.....
What recipe do you use please.🤔I’ve seen them online but don’t know which one is any good.