Jillsie

Jun 10, 2023
Who Watches the Watchers?

We had an account with the one of the Major Banks. One day out of the blue, the bank decided to lock my account and not only lock it, but cancel the account completely.

The bank had decided that the money that was in there had been connected to a scam, was being investigated, and I would be contacted when the investigations were complete.

Months went by, and nothing, so the other day I went into the bank to find out what happened with their investigations.

There was NO SCAM, the money in the account was actually mine, but the bank didn’t care, they said their investigations were still happening, and they were keeping the money.

I could actually prove the money was mine and came from my daughter, so in actual fact they were calling my daughter a scammer…HOW DARE THEY.

WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?

THEY HAVE TAKEN MONEY FROM ME UNDER FALSE PRETENCES.

THEY ARE THE SCAMMERS.

HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE GET TRAPPED BY THESE BIG BANKS!

CAN’T TRUST ANYONE THESE DAYS.

A few weeks ago, I received from my Beyond bank an e/m saying I had been admitted to their 50 years business club I was a member of their Credit union for about 6 months before they became a bank, last week I received a new membership Card from my RAA motor insurance saying I had become a 50 year member, when I sold my car I insured my mobility Scooter.

So I guess you had your daughter try and explain the money to the bank ?
You also would have taken it to A Curreent Affair and MSM channels, ?

Months went by, and nothing, so the other day I went into the bank to find out what happened with their investigations.

Ahh....months went by BEFORE you undertook any face to face interaction with this unnamed bank?

I would have been there the day of the first correspondence from the bank.

And why not name the ACTUAL bank? Do you fear unfounded repercussions from the bank? There is something missing from this story.

Reactions: Loubeauxarts

Ahh....months went by BEFORE you undertook any face to face interaction with this unnamed bank?

I would have been there the day of the first correspondence from the bank.

And why not name the ACTUAL bank? Do you fear unfounded repercussions from the bank? There is something missing from this story.
She did nothing for months? I would have been into that bank the very next day so she can't be very interested in her money.

Reactions: Veggiepatch