What on Earth !!!!!!
You've got to be joking. That doesn't
make sense. That is very Strange??? Not to mention weird. How did you get that out of that????
Anyway I am just going away.
Everywhere I go, rainbow this, rainbow that, I'm fukn sick of rainbows. Pedestrian crossings, all over kids classrooms, it's beyond insane.

• Wow
Reactions: Littleboy8 and DLHM
Wow @Robbo3006. You sound awfully bitter. Haven’t you found your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? 🌈
Not bitter at all, just sick of pandering to mental illness. Abide who gives an eff. Men in women's toilets and being allowed by our sick government.

Not bitter at all, just sick of pandering to mental illness. Abide who gives an eff. Men in women's toilets and being allowed by our sick government.
Wtf🙀sort of response was that.😮I’m gobsmacked😶say no more.

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else
  • We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×