What's so funny about this $8 Bunnings bucket?

We at Seniors Discount Club are big fans of do-it-yourself home improvement projects. There's a sense of accomplishment that comes from fixing up our spaces ourselves, and, of course, it's a bonus when we can save a few dollars in the process.

There's one Australian store that has us coming back time and time again, and that's Bunnings Warehouse. It's our go-to place when we need trusted, quality products for reasonable prices. The range of items they carry is phenomenal, and frankly, we'd be lost without it.

But there's something unusual happening over at Bunnings that has captured the attention—and giggles—of the internet. Something so unsuspecting, yet oddly captivating: an $8 bucket.

Enter the Bunnings Warehouse 20-litre Pail Bucket. This green bucket has quickly become known as the 'most reviewed bucket in bucket history', all thanks to a series of outrageously passionate and comical online reviews left by shoppers. The internet is buzzing with laughter, and, we must admit, we're chuckling right along with them.

1685069267037.png
Bunnings has credited the bucket as a symbol of resilience, describing it as a shining example of unwavering strength. Source: Bunnings

One reviewer couldn't help but gush about their purchase, stating, 'What was life before the “bucket”? I had heard the tales from near and far of this so-called Bunnings bucket. So I stepped up and got the bucket! The legends are true, it’s next level to have one of these. I notice women look at me differently now and the blokes respect me more now.'

Some customers have proudly shared pictures of the infamous Bunnings bucket taking centre stage in their homes—sitting on the couch, at the dining table, or even adorning the back of a ute.

Many enthusiastic shoppers have used words like 'life-changing', 'more than just a bucket', and 'a beacon of resilience' to describe their new purchase from Bunnings.

One reviewer jokingly boasted, 'Now my neighbours get to look on in awe as I pull out the Bunnings bucket to wash the car every week.'

1685069267172.png
Aussies are getting creative with their buckets. Source: Bunnings

We've gathered some of the entertaining reviews that have flooded the internet:

'Wow. The legends are true. This bucket does far more than just bucket,' reported one bucket aficionado. They went on to describe how the bucket can be transformed into a makeshift drum for backyard gatherings: 'The sound and tone are perfect for drumming ensembles and with a small piece of cloth taped to the top of the drum surface to dampen the sound you have an amazing bucket drum. Do yourself a favour and buy a whole set so you can have drumming parties with a group of friends out the back with a few beers and some snags on the barbie.'

Another reviewer penned an entire poem dedicated to the bucket, waxing lyrical about its many virtues: 'Oh, humble Bunnings bucket, sturdy and true. In your vibrant orange hue, you shine through. A vessel of versatility, a symbol of might... Oh, Bunnings bucket, a friend so fine. Reliable companion, rain or shine.'

How Multi-Use Products Maximise Savings, Reduce Waste and Clutter​

Multi-use products have become increasingly popular in recent years for a good reason: they can save both money and space, as well as reduce the amount of waste produced.

The fact that these buckets are robust enough to carry rocks or paint and yet still remain durable speaks volumes of the high quality of the product. It’s also a great way to declutter the home; just one bucket can replace four or five items, saving precious cupboard or shelf space.

This is invaluable to the environment as it reduces the utilisation of resources before they reach the end of their life, as well as reducing the need to generate new materials. It’s also a great way to help reduce our carbon footprint.

Key Takeaways
  • Social media users have been left in hysterics by enthusiastic reviews for an $8 Bunnings Warehouse bucket.
  • The hardware giant’s 20-litre Pail Bucket has been described as the 'most reviewed bucket in bucket history’.
  • Many have shared images of the infamous Bunnings bucket holding pride of place in various locations.
  • In reviews, Bunnings fans have described the bucket as 'life-changing', 'more than just a bucket', and ‘a beacon of resilience’.
The $8 Bunnings bucket has become an Aussie icon in its own right, with its popularity rising year-on-year. Its ability to be a feature in home décor, a spark of joy at the barbeque and a symbol of preparedness when a spill or emergency arises makes it a worthwhile and time-saving investment: a true Aussie champion in its own right.

Maybe it's time to consider making your next trip to Bunnings to pick up one of these ‘legendary buckets’, whether for genuine practical use or just for a good laugh. Are you ready to join the bucket brigade and experience the hilariously practical wonders it holds?

Sponsored
We at Seniors Discount Club are big fans of do-it-yourself home improvement projects. There's a sense of accomplishment that comes from fixing up our spaces ourselves, and, of course, it's a bonus when we can save a few dollars in the process.

There's one Australian store that has us coming back time and time again, and that's Bunnings Warehouse. It's our go-to place when we need trusted, quality products for reasonable prices. The range of items they carry is phenomenal, and frankly, we'd be lost without it.

But there's something unusual happening over at Bunnings that has captured the attention—and giggles—of the internet. Something so unsuspecting, yet oddly captivating: an $8 bucket.

Enter the Bunnings Warehouse 20-litre Pail Bucket. This green bucket has quickly become known as the 'most reviewed bucket in bucket history', all thanks to a series of outrageously passionate and comical online reviews left by shoppers. The internet is buzzing with laughter, and, we must admit, we're chuckling right along with them.

View attachment 20747
Bunnings has credited the bucket as a symbol of resilience, describing it as a shining example of unwavering strength. Source: Bunnings

One reviewer couldn't help but gush about their purchase, stating, 'What was life before the “bucket”? I had heard the tales from near and far of this so-called Bunnings bucket. So I stepped up and got the bucket! The legends are true, it’s next level to have one of these. I notice women look at me differently now and the blokes respect me more now.'

Some customers have proudly shared pictures of the infamous Bunnings bucket taking centre stage in their homes—sitting on the couch, at the dining table, or even adorning the back of a ute.

Many enthusiastic shoppers have used words like 'life-changing', 'more than just a bucket', and 'a beacon of resilience' to describe their new purchase from Bunnings.

One reviewer jokingly boasted, 'Now my neighbours get to look on in awe as I pull out the Bunnings bucket to wash the car every week.'

View attachment 20748

'Wow. The legends are true. This bucket does far more than just bucket,' reported one bucket aficionado. They went on to describe how the bucket can be transformed into a makeshift drum for backyard gatherings: 'The sound and tone are perfect for drumming ensembles and with a small piece of cloth taped to the top of the drum surface to dampen the sound you have an amazing bucket drum. Do yourself a favour and buy a whole set so you can have drumming parties with a group of friends out the back with a few beers and some snags on the barbie.'

Another reviewer penned an entire poem dedicated to the bucket, waxing lyrical about its many virtues: 'Oh, humble Bunnings bucket, sturdy and true. In your vibrant orange hue, you shine through. A vessel of versatility, a symbol of might... Oh, Bunnings bucket, a friend so fine. Reliable companion, rain or shine.'

Multi-use products have become increasingly popular in recent years for a good reason: they can save both money and space, as well as reduce the amount of waste produced.

The fact that these buckets are robust enough to carry rocks or paint and yet still remain durable speaks volumes of the high quality of the product. It’s also a great way to declutter the home; just one bucket can replace four or five items, saving precious cupboard or shelf space.

This is invaluable to the environment as it reduces the utilisation of resources before they reach the end of their life, as well as reducing the need to generate new materials. It’s also a great way to help reduce our carbon footprint.

Key Takeaways

• Social media users have been left in hysterics by enthusiastic reviews for an $8 Bunnings Warehouse bucket.
  • The hardware giant’s 20-litre Pail Bucket has been described as the 'most reviewed bucket in bucket history’.
  • Many have shared images of the infamous Bunnings bucket holding pride of place in various locations.
  • In reviews, Bunnings fans have described the bucket as 'life-changing', 'more than just a bucket', and ‘a beacon of resilience’.
The $8 Bunnings bucket has become an Aussie icon in its own right, with its popularity rising year-on-year. Its ability to be a feature in home décor, a spark of joy at the barbeque and a symbol of preparedness when a spill or emergency arises makes it a worthwhile and time-saving investment: a true Aussie champion in its own right.

Maybe it's time to consider making your next trip to Bunnings to pick up one of these ‘legendary buckets’, whether for genuine practical use or just for a good laugh. Are you ready to join the bucket brigade and experience the hilariously practical wonders it holds?
I'm sure the Bunnings Bucket is a very good Bunnings Bucket per the complimentary Reviews. I already have a couple of Magnificent Buckets which aren't fro Bunnings however. Not as glamorous obviously but they'll do humble little me. Haha.

If it has a good sturdy handle , I might have one of those , as most buckets these days have plastic handles and they do not last.
Will be good for the overflow of my water tanks , I catch the water in the morning from the overnight dew and the smaller containers overflow nearly every night. Also good for the backyard , there is still plenty of work to do (y)

Oh my Lord, I have no idea why but I just have to have one, I almost have tears of joy running down my face after laughing myself stupid over this. What a refreshing and innocent article, thank you so much for producing it, and well done Bunnings.

• Love
Reactions: Gsr and Granny*Deb
Oh my Lord, I have no idea why but I just have to have one, I almost have tears of joy running down my face after laughing myself stupid over this. What a refreshing and innocent article, thank you so much for producing it, and well done Bunnings.
This is exactly why this has happened. It is to tempt people to become part of the trend. And it's got me too. Off to Bunnings now. :oops: ;) :)

Such fuss about a bucket 🤣🤣🤣 A bucket still a bucket, no matter how it looks like 😩😩
As you say Groovy, if it looks like a bucket, it smells like a bucket and it walks like a bucket then it is a bucket but, this bucket is a special bucket! Lol. I love it.4832d0dcd9c98de5c3210e40724da81b--funny-bucket-list-the-bucket-list.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Groovy

View attachment 20747

View attachment 20748

Key Takeaways

I went to get a bunnings bucket, bucket $8.00 lid $3.49. I won't be doing that again. You can get the White one with the lid for the same price, so no savings at all20230528_172206.jpg