SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Suzanne rose

Suzanne rose

Jun 27, 2022
Sydney
What Was Your Favourite 1950 / 1960 TV Show

What Was Your Favourite TV Show of the 50s or 60s

I was sitting and thinking about shows I loved as a child.

I had a few including The Mickey Mouse Club but two that came to mind that I forgot about was The Magic Circle Club with many talented Australian actors including Liz Hays and Bunnie Brooks. And Owly School with Mr Owl

What TV shows were your favourite as a child , teenager or Adult in the 50s / 60s

images.jpeg-17.jpg
images.jpeg-19.jpg

Last edited:
Did anyone ever watch a game show Video Village . I remember watching it with my grandmother when I was maybe 5

Funny with the name ...we wouldn't have known what a video was back then

videovillage0.jpg

I "luv'd" the 3 stooges, Mr. Magoo & Popeye, I'm the sailor man cartoons. Later in life, just luv'd The Honey Mooners.

Reactions: Littleboy8

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else
  • We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×