DIVORCE COURT

The bailiff came up to us in the waiting room and very professionally called out ORDERS!

I raised my hand and said I'll have a can of rum and coke please mate.

I then turned and asked what you like Ann? and my ex said, "I'll have a scotch and soda please" And a big bag of chips to go with those too please I added.

He sternly said this is a very serious matter, to which I replied with a big grin, not for us :)

He laughed.

What is your most cherished wedding memory?

Hey members! :)

How have you all been? I’m here again to share another life update with you, folks.

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of attending yet another wedding. I shed a few tears during the ceremony. Well, more than a few. Apparently, I have a knack for exceeding the socially acceptable limit of tears for a wedding guest. There's just something about witnessing two souls join together, exchanging vows and promising a lifetime of love and happiness. 🥰

Now, I invite you to take a trip down memory lane with me. I want to hear about your most cherished wedding memories! Whether you've attended a wedding that left an indelible mark on your heart or had the joy of experiencing your own magical day, share the moments that made your heart skip a beat, brought tears to your eyes, or simply left you in awe. 💓

I can't wait to read your amazing tales and feel the warmth of your memories fill the forum!

View attachment 20353
Credits: Unsplash

[/CAR

Which one? I had 3. And renewed the vowels in my 3rd after 20 yrs so I guess I had 4. My last and late husband’s wedding was the best. Down by the Yarra River at Kew. For those who watched the Sullivan TV show they would hire boats to row along the River. Well it was right there with the row boats in the background. It had stormed all day but the rain stopped just for the ceremony with the most glorious sunset. It was so beautiful.

WE were married on Norfolk Island 50 years ago, because my Bill grew up there. We married in the Poloynesian Chapel. But what I remember most is that whilst on our Honeymoon my Father-in-Law had seen the Norfolk plane fly over and decided he wanted to see Norfolk again. He arrived the day after our Wedding.....Wow!!

Reactions: Glenda48
The most memorable part of my marriage is the wonderful man I have. We have been married almost 56 years and he is the most loving man, never grumbles, has never mistreated or laid a hand on me, never said ‘no’ when I ask him for something or to do something when I’m being lazy, he is the calmest and best living person I have ever known. And I’ve known him since I was 16. Thank you God for this wonderful gift.

Reactions: Glenda48
I gotta say, weddings always hit me right in the feels too. Can't help but get teary-eyed when witnessing that magical moment when two souls unite in love. It's like an emotional rollercoaster ride but in the best way possible! Now, let's take a stroll down memory lane together. I wanna hear all about your most cherished wedding memories! Whether you were a guest who got swept away by the love in the air or had the honor of having your fairytale day, spill the beans on those heart-skipping, tear-inducing, and awe-inspiring moments.
Oh, and if you need any help setting the perfect wedding ambiance, check out lalightingandsound.com for some pro tips. Happy sharing, y'all!

Last edited: