SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
What is your favourite Christmas song?

Hey guys! 😄🙌

How have you been? It's me again, coming to you for help (well, not actually help, but more of a request). So I don't know about you, but I'm already in the Christmas spirit. Well, one reason is that my mum has been playing Christmas songs since last week. And you know what's on repeat? Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas is You! I'm not going to lie; this one has to be my favourite Christmas song. It makes me so dancey, happy and excited for the festive season!

I'm actually curious to know what your favourite Christmas songs are. As the resident DJ for our family Christmas party, I need all the inspiration I can get. So please, share your top Christmas songs with me in the comments below.

I'm looking forward to hearing your favourite songs and maybe even trying out a few of them at the party.

Let’s hear your top picks and spread some Christmas cheer!;)

Listen to Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas Is You below'

Reactions: Ricci
My favourite Christmas is Silent Night. The best version of Silent Night is Enya singing it in Irish. So beautiful. Don't know how to attach the YouTube clip, so just the website. Ok, looks like it worked. Enjoy perfection.

I’ve been singing It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas for a couple of weeks now. I’m a senior and have always loved the lead up to Christmas 🎄

I really love the Oz spirit in this song even though it was the ad song for Air NZ. It describes christmas in Oz so well

Recently my BIL passed and his favourite was Driving home for Christmas by Chris Rea.
Now the whole family listens to it on repeat.
Last Christmas he was with us and everyone was annoyed just listening to that song over and over.
This year we really really miss him so very much.
RIP Dexter ✝️

Hey guys! 😄🙌

How have you been? It's me again, coming to you for help (well, not actually help, but more of a request). So I don't know about you, but I'm already in the Christmas spirit. Well, one reason is that my mum has been playing Christmas songs since last week. And you know what's on repeat? Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas is You! I'm not going to lie; this one has to be my favourite Christmas song. It makes me so dancey, happy and excited for the festive season!

I'm actually curious to know what your favourite Christmas songs are. As the resident DJ for our family Christmas party, I need all the inspiration I can get. So please, share your top Christmas songs with me in the comments below.

I'm looking forward to hearing your favourite songs and maybe even trying out a few of them at the party.

Any of the many Christmas songs by Ball and Boe :love: :love:

Hey guys! 😄🙌

My favourite is Dancing the Christmas Polka. Brings back such vivid memories of loved ones dancing to this song. Certainlu happy times never to be forgotten.

Two of my favourite Christmas songs are Jerusalem as it was my mum’s favourite carol, and every time I here it I think of her, and Mary’s Boy Child.

I have many favs for Christmas, but Silent Night is a must on my list, if you can find listen to it by "The New Christy Minstrels" it's the best version I've ever heard. :love:

The ‘Jingle Bell Rock’ is a fantastic song to get everone in the mood, but I would have to say that ‘When A Child Is Born’ is sung, I really feel so sentimental!

Last edited: