Shazamac57

Feb 3, 2022
What has happened to OLD SPICE mens stick deodorant?

So I am hoping that someone can find out why this product has disappeared off the shelves? My husband who is in his 60s but is a "cool dad" has used this for years. Our daughters have always called it "Old Man Spice". Anyway we haven't been able to purchase this for a few months now. It has become somewhat like looking for the Holy Grail in our family when we go to the shops. He has had to put up with other brands which make him itchy etc. Can anyone shed some light on this for me. I am sure there are lots of other fellas out there of his vintage or younger that are wondering the same thing. Thanking you all in anticipation. Cheers. :)(y)

Reactions: Mandysue
So I am hoping that someone can find out why this product has disappeared off the shelves? My husband who is in his 60s but is a "cool dad" has used this for years. Our daughters have always called it "Old Man Spice". Anyway we haven't been able to purchase this for a few months now. It has become somewhat like looking for the Holy Grail in our family when we go to the shops. He has had to put up with other brands which make him itchy etc. Can anyone shed some light on this for me. I am sure there are lots of other fellas out there of his vintage or younger that are wondering the same thing. Thanking you all in anticipation. Cheers. :)(y)
We have been wondering the same. My hubby has also used this as long as I've known him and he's not happy we haven't been able to find it

Luv for POPPY
I have just had an indep conversation with my Grandson he is the ripe old age of four. Whenever I go to visit, I get this bundle of laughter hurling himself at me.
We find a seat and have tell him a story, now these arenot normal stories ,they can be about things that he wants to know abouts like why do have jeans on or why I did not wear my watch that day, it makes smile it is so simple as long I make up a story that suits his mood imagination, I'll you tell it's both wonderful and taxing, but I will try and feed his mind with happy thoughts. 😄🇦🇺👍