SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
What are you looking forward to this holiday season?

Hey everyone!

How are you all doing? I hope you are all doing great and staying safe. :)

So I just want to hop on here to share that I woke up today feeling really excited. Maybe it's because the season is coming, and I cannot help but feel the holiday spirit. You know that feeling when you count down the days to the holidays and just can't wait for them to come? That's how I'm feeling right now. Well, to be honest, I'm excited about the gifts and the delicious food (who doesn't love them? ;)), but I'm also looking forward to spending time with my family.

I love the holidays because they’re a great opportunity to catch up with all my family members from the country. We always have a great time together, and I’m looking forward to all the laughter, good food, and overall quality time I’ll have with them.

What about you? What are you looking forward to this holiday season? I'd love to hear about your holiday plans! Share your thoughts in the comments below. ☺️

Hi and Happy Christmas from Burra SA.
Thought you might like this story. I’m a retired artist and the last 2 Christmases I’ve been working with the Burra MensShed, Goyder Council and Waterloo Windfarm to create Christmas displays for our community and our visitors. Please see attached photos!

Reactions: ShannyN
The one thing I don't like about Christmas is all the work associated with getting the family together. It really is not worth a hill of beans to have to put up with people who don't bother if you are still alive during the year but expect a free ride at Christmas time. My only daughter is one of those. We are not on the same page on almost everything in life & she didn't even bother to let me know that we are to host her this year I had to hear it second hand. As a pensioner, I can't afford to give away free meals as it usually means me not eating. I sometimes wish I was still a child when we had everything to hand in the way of meat & veg thanks to my dad who grew everything. So I for one am already fed up before Christmas even begins. Bring on the New Year I say!