Wendy

Aug 30, 2021
What a boy needs to know

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year-old son:
They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks. "What are these, Dad?"
To which the man matter-of-factually replies. "Those are called condoms, son. Men use them to have safe sex."
"Oh I see." Replied the boy, pensively. "Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school." He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and ask. "Why are there 3 in this packet?"
The dad replies. "Those are for high-school boys. One for Friday, one for Saturday and one for Sunday."
"Cool!" Says the boy. He notices a 6-pack and asks. "Then who are these for?"
"Those are for college men." The dad answers. "TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday and TWO for Sunday."
"WOW!" Exclaimed the boy." Then who uses THESE?" He asks, picking up a 12-pack.
With a sigh, the dad replied. "Those are for married men, One for January, one for February, one for March..."
😅

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year-old son:
They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks. "What are these, Dad?"
To which the man matter-of-factually replies. "Those are called condoms, son. Men use them to have safe sex."
"Oh I see." Replied the boy, pensively. "Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school." He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and ask. "Why are there 3 in this packet?"
The dad replies. "Those are for high-school boys. One for Friday, one for Saturday and one for Sunday."
"Cool!" Says the boy. He notices a 6-pack and asks. "Then who are these for?"
"Those are for college men." The dad answers. "TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday and TWO for Sunday."
"WOW!" Exclaimed the boy." Then who uses THESE?" He asks, picking up a 12-pack.
With a sigh, the dad replied. "Those are for married men, One for January, one for February, one for March..."
😅
Hahahaha! My mum once told me that I begged for her to buy me a pack of condoms as a little girl, thinking that it was candy. When she refused to buy me one without an explanation, I started crying. She had to carry me out of the store and run away because she was so embarrassed 🤣

Last edited by a moderator: