SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
Were you a fan of the beloved Matthew Perry from Friends?

Hi, dear members! This weekend was a mix of emotions for me (Sethia), especially after I woke up to the heart-wrenching news of the beloved Matthew Perry's death yesterday. He was, without a doubt, among my favourite actors, particularly for his iconic portrayal of Chandler Bing on Friends.

friends-from-my-diamond-shoes-are-too-tight-what-kind-of-scary-ass-clowns-came-to-your-birthda...jpg
Source: Koimoi

It’s funny how someone you’ve never even met can leave such an impact, eh? Matthew’s wit and humour brought endless laughter and joy to countless households around the world, mine included. He’ll be truly missed. Were you a fan of the Friends, too? Jump into a discussion with us in the comments below!

Hi, dear members! This weekend was a mix of emotions for me (Sethia), especially after I woke up to the heart-wrenching news of the beloved Matthew Perry's death yesterday. He was, without a doubt, among my favourite actors, particularly for his iconic portrayal of Chandler Bing on Friends.

View attachment 33320

It’s funny how someone you’ve never even met can leave such an impact, eh? Matthew’s wit and humour brought endless laughter and joy to countless households around the world, mine included. He’ll be truly missed. Were you a fan of the Friends, too? Jump into a discussion with us in the comments below!
He was my fav on the show I loved him😍

• Love
Reactions: TriciaR and Kassia
Friends was a show me and my eldest daughter watched together and then the younger ones also became huge fans.

Every now and then we have a Friends Feast .

Matthew Perry aka Chandler you will be sadly missed , taken way too young but will live on in our memories 😢 💔 😔

• Love
Reactions: TriciaR
please anyone who don't like these post just skip this one.

Alot of people loved , knew and respected Matthew Perry and we don't want to hear a bad word

RRP you beautiful soul 💔💔💔

• Love
Reactions: TriciaR

View attachment 33320

I also loved Matthew Perry one of my favourite movies was The Ron Clark Story fantastic movie.
Playing Chandler I think he had some of the best lines on Friends I’ve just started reading his book

I also loved Matthew Perry one of my favourite movies was The Ron Clark Story fantastic movie.
Playing Chandler I think he had some of the best lines on Friends I’ve just started reading his book
Oh cool didn’t know he wrote one🙀

He was my fav on the show I loved him😍

View attachment 33320

I loved Friends. I was so envious of how close friends could be,something I never had. I also loved that they were friends in life as well. Matthew did have some demons and anxiety,which was a shame. He never fully realise what an impact he had on peoples life’s. RIP Matthew /Chandler 💔💕💋

I never watched Friends , it was more from my daughter’s time frame .She loved the show.
I was too busy working many hours in the day , then doing the household chores and what else comes with it.
I believe he had some issues with alcohol and drugs ,they will sort out where he really died of . Said though for his family and everyone who loved him . RIP.

Matthew Perry aka Chandler Bing in Friends was the funniest of them, witty, mischievous laugh, and those amazing eyes
Will be sadly missed…..

Reactions: Littleboy8