Wedding photos reveal the truth about this groom

Ah, weddings. Despite the squabbles, tears, and occasional grumpy family members, it's a special, joyous occasion for all involved, and it's a time for a couple to mark the start of a beautiful and long-lasting marriage.

For one bride, all was going relatively well on the big day, with flawless photos taken and the bridal party capturing some lovely shots to mark the occasion – at least that’s what it seemed.

One bride took to social media to address a worrying act she saw between her bridesmaid and her groom.

In a now-deleted TikTok video, the bridesmaid seemed to make a move on the groom at the wedding – holding his hand and posing her hand near his crotch – and the photographer captured it all on film.

‘Getting your wedding photos back and noticing something,’ said Heather in the video. She featured several snippets of the unnamed bridesmaid ‘groping’ her husband, Travis, during the post-wedding shoot.

bride1 (1).jpg
The groom has his hand wrapped around the bride’s waist, and the bridesmaid has her arm wrapped around the groom’s. Credit: heatherlynn6977/TikTok

In another snapshot, the bride and groom can be seen looking at each other lovingly, however, the bridesmaid is seen holding hands with the groom.

One photo was more suggestive than the rest: the bridesmaid seemed to get ‘handsy’ with Travis’ pant leg. Whether the hand was touching his thigh or not was unclear.

bride2.jpg
What do you think is happening? Credit: heatherlynn6977/TikTok

‘I guess I’m getting a sister-wife,’ quipped Heather, seemingly unbothered by the photos. However, many social media users did not share the bride’s nonchalance.

‘A sister-wife? I’d be getting a divorce,’ said an outraged user.

Many people were also convinced that the bridesmaid and groom were secretly having an affair.

‘Yep, he smashed that,’ one mused.

In a separate (and also deleted) video, Heather explained that her bridesmaid was drunk on the big day and struggled to maintain balance. She held on to the groom for stability and this was unfortunately snapped by the photographer.

The man beside the bridesmaid was an amputee, who, before the wedding photos took place, had told the drunk bridesmaid not to turn to him for support because ‘he was on his last leg’.

travis.jpg
The groom explained his side as well. Credit: heatherlynn6977/TikTok

Travis made a cameo and explained that the photographer wanted the bridal party to do a ‘crazy pose’ while the couple were kissing, and the bridesmaid made an attempt at one but almost fell over.

‘Sorry to disappoint everybody who wanted me to be a cheater and the bridesmaid to be a homewrecker.’

Still, comments about the groom’s infidelity and rage about the ‘ruined’ wedding photos filled Heather’s TikTok account.

‘My thoughts are that the photographer is trying to tell you something,’ said one concerned citizen.

Another added: ‘My trauma mind is telling me he’s lying.’

‘She’s sleeping with him, girl. Tag me when you find out,’ someone else wrote.
Key Takeaways

• A bride noticed a strange detail in her wedding photos, where one of the bridesmaids can be seen affectionately holding her groom’s hand.
  • People suggested that the incident could be a sign that the groom was cheating but the husband explained that the bridesmaid was unstable and about to fall over so she held onto him for support.
  • Others argued that the bridesmaids’ poses with the groom, such as holding his arm and hand, indicated something more sinister, however, the bride was comfortable with the explanation given by her husband.
What are your thoughts on this? Do you think the bridesmaid is being too friendly with the groom? Let us know in the comments!

Sponsored
Who cares? A bit off topic but funny. A good friend's husband brought a woman home one night to spice up their life. Sure did. The woman and my friend ran away together. Don't poke the bear is the saying!

Ah, weddings. Despite the squabbles, tears, and occasional grumpy family members, it's a special, joyous occasion for all involved, and it's a time for a couple to mark the start of a beautiful and long-lasting marriage.

For one bride, all was going relatively well on the big day, with flawless photos taken and the bridal party capturing some lovely shots to mark the occasion – at least that’s what it seemed.

One bride took to social media to address a worrying act she saw between her bridesmaid and her groom.

In a now-deleted TikTok video, the bridesmaid seemed to make a move on the groom at the wedding – holding his hand and posing her hand near his crotch – and the photographer captured it all on film.

‘Getting your wedding photos back and noticing something,’ said Heather in the video. She featured several snippets of the unnamed bridesmaid ‘groping’ her husband, Travis, during the post-wedding shoot.

View attachment 10774
The groom has his hand wrapped around the bride’s waist, and the bridesmaid has her arm wrapped around the groom’s. Credit: heatherlynn6977/TikTok

In another snapshot, the bride and groom can be seen looking at each other lovingly, however, the bridesmaid is seen holding hands with the groom.

One photo was more suggestive than the rest: the bridesmaid seemed to get ‘handsy’ with Travis’ pant leg. Whether the hand was touching his thigh or not was unclear.

View attachment 10775
What do you think is happening? Credit: heatherlynn6977/TikTok

‘I guess I’m getting a sister-wife,’ quipped Heather, seemingly unbothered by the photos. However, many social media users did not share the bride’s nonchalance.

‘A sister-wife? I’d be getting a divorce,’ said an outraged user.

Many people were also convinced that the bridesmaid and groom were secretly having an affair.

‘Yep, he smashed that,’ one mused.

In a separate (and also deleted) video, Heather explained that her bridesmaid was drunk on the big day and struggled to maintain balance. She held on to the groom for stability and this was unfortunately snapped by the photographer.

The man beside the bridesmaid was an amputee, who, before the wedding photos took place, had told the drunk bridesmaid not to turn to him for support because ‘he was on his last leg’.

View attachment 10776
The groom explained his side as well. Credit: heatherlynn6977/TikTok

Travis made a cameo and explained that the photographer wanted the bridal party to do a ‘crazy pose’ while the couple were kissing, and the bridesmaid made an attempt at one but almost fell over.

‘Sorry to disappoint everybody who wanted me to be a cheater and the bridesmaid to be a homewrecker.’

Still, comments about the groom’s infidelity and rage about the ‘ruined’ wedding photos filled Heather’s TikTok account.

‘My thoughts are that the photographer is trying to tell you something,’ said one concerned citizen.

Another added: ‘My trauma mind is telling me he’s lying.’

‘She’s sleeping with him, girl. Tag me when you find out,’ someone else wrote.
Key Takeaways

• A bride noticed a strange detail in her wedding photos, where one of the bridesmaids can be seen affectionately holding her groom’s hand.
  • People suggested that the incident could be a sign that the groom was cheating but the husband explained that the bridesmaid was unstable and about to fall over so she held onto him for support.
  • Others argued that the bridesmaids’ poses with the groom, such as holding his arm and hand, indicated something more sinister, however, the bride was comfortable with the explanation given by her husband.
What are your thoughts on this? Do you think the bridesmaid is being too friendly with the groom? Let us know in the comments!
I think it’s probably all being blown out of proportion. I don’t think this girl is a very good friend if she is that drunk she has to hold onto anyone at the photo stage of the wedding as they are normally are done before the reception. I’d be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.