We scream for ice cream! Pints of Ben & Jerry’s are down to $8 each at Aldi

Not even winter can stop us from indulging in a good ol’ pint of ice cream – especially when they are on sale! Although Aldi is already known for their irresistible bargains, the popular German supermarket took things up a notch after slashing the price of a cult-favourite dessert.

One TikTok user, Adrian Widjy, stumbled on the discounted Ben & Jerry’s tubs during his grocery run and excitedly shared his revelation on the social media platform.

He urged viewers to ‘run’ to Aldi as the dessert is currently retailing for $7.99, which is $5 less than other major supermarkets. The video has since been viewed over 21,000 times.

“Do you want to score Ben & Jerry’s for 40 per cent off its usual price?” he captioned his video.

“Usually at major groceries, they are around $13. So, this is $7.99 and it's peanut butter fudge! Yum and great price!”

8ZfiJeZkOd90g5rVnVjsPfP3eQwSajlp8v2v8Vivdd2XCrGyqJ0_qPPWx0jQQgNlhIvnoBinalzLWxMLSktyFkVRdyocmRQxfoVAOE4Toj1TQCblV6Zyx58In0zYV76iNfYxDejnEcpaYockgw
s_scrClPbRnVe3jgKiljiFy3YJIXv0pooBOjM5R-qW9_h5vALR3CWd5frX3Mve4ditCArFrWG5er_BfW1uHSqPyI4oDmGBBt2xTkZDldfm4a2awrz7S3C8u2FXpuivdVHK56KUK0Rr73OwQc-Q

RUN, shoppers, RUN! Image Credit: @adrianwidjy

Fellow shoppers were thrilled upon coming across the spectacular news. However, plenty claimed that the ice cream tubs were already out of stock in their local Aldi stores.

“Well, I’m going to clear out my local Aldi.” declared one user.

“Wow! The crucial question is do they have phish food flavour?” commented another.

“Aaaand they’re already sold out…” said a third.

“Aldi is very hit or miss with the prices. Sometimes they are cheaper, sometimes they are just downright expensive.” pointed out one more.

There have been reports that Aldi was selling pints of Ben & Jerry’s back in 2021 for $8.99, but the price has since been reduced by $1.

3RaKOsMJ1PHJw0MDvXDMR4F6XIotHpu0sbaxZU6rCMyzx41AodzX1l8a1KCe1TzgmANPPxBlWNthcQ3-LWuKcpb_EQeTy0wMg36Kj3BUbFdxHuSzZnbrI_5ktnwGY6jVa2--yJ9ol7tsUrEYFA

Now THAT is what you call a treat. Image Credit: Thrillist

A spokesperson for Aldi confirmed that the stores were exclusively selling the Peanut Butter Fudge Core flavour for $7.99 but for a limited time only.

“The Ben and Jerry’s Peanut Butter Fudge Core is a brand new ‘fudgey’ flavour loaded with peanut butter goodness, that’s completely exclusive to ALDI,” they detailed.

“We are always excited to bring new products to our shelves, this ice cream is available for a limited time only in Aldi stores across Australia,”

“Peanut butter fans can try this new product, at a fantastic price, while stocks last.”

So if peanut butter and ice cream combined sound like heaven to you, then what are you waiting for? Sit back, relax and treat yourself to a marked-down tub of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream (or maybe several… But don’t worry, we’ll keep that guilty pleasure amongst ourselves!)

Watch Adrian’s full TikTok video below:

Video Credit: @adrianwidjy

Sponsored
I love Peanut Butter but
Not even winter can stop us from indulging in a good ol’ pint of ice cream – especially when they are on sale! Although Aldi is already known for their irresistible bargains, the popular German supermarket took things up a notch after slashing the price of a cult-favourite dessert.

One TikTok user, Adrian Widjy, stumbled on the discounted Ben & Jerry’s tubs during his grocery run and excitedly shared his revelation on the social media platform.

He urged viewers to ‘run’ to Aldi as the dessert is currently retailing for $7.99, which is $5 less than other major supermarkets. The video has since been viewed over 21,000 times.

“Do you want to score Ben & Jerry’s for 40 per cent off its usual price?” he captioned his video.

“Usually at major groceries, they are around $13. So, this is $7.99 and it's peanut butter fudge! Yum and great price!”

8ZfiJeZkOd90g5rVnVjsPfP3eQwSajlp8v2v8Vivdd2XCrGyqJ0_qPPWx0jQQgNlhIvnoBinalzLWxMLSktyFkVRdyocmRQxfoVAOE4Toj1TQCblV6Zyx58In0zYV76iNfYxDejnEcpaYockgw
s_scrClPbRnVe3jgKiljiFy3YJIXv0pooBOjM5R-qW9_h5vALR3CWd5frX3Mve4ditCArFrWG5er_BfW1uHSqPyI4oDmGBBt2xTkZDldfm4a2awrz7S3C8u2FXpuivdVHK56KUK0Rr73OwQc-Q

RUN, shoppers, RUN! Image Credit: @adrianwidjy

Fellow shoppers were thrilled upon coming across the spectacular news. However, plenty claimed that the ice cream tubs were already out of stock in their local Aldi stores.

“Well, I’m going to clear out my local Aldi.” declared one user.

“Wow! The crucial question is do they have phish food flavour?” commented another.

“Aaaand they’re already sold out…” said a third.

“Aldi is very hit or miss with the prices. Sometimes they are cheaper, sometimes they are just downright expensive.” pointed out one more.

There have been reports that Aldi was selling pints of Ben & Jerry’s back in 2021 for $8.99, but the price has since been reduced by $1.

3RaKOsMJ1PHJw0MDvXDMR4F6XIotHpu0sbaxZU6rCMyzx41AodzX1l8a1KCe1TzgmANPPxBlWNthcQ3-LWuKcpb_EQeTy0wMg36Kj3BUbFdxHuSzZnbrI_5ktnwGY6jVa2--yJ9ol7tsUrEYFA

Now THAT is what you call a treat. Image Credit: Thrillist

A spokesperson for Aldi confirmed that the stores were exclusively selling the Peanut Butter Fudge Core flavour for $7.99 but for a limited time only.

“The Ben and Jerry’s Peanut Butter Fudge Core is a brand new ‘fudgey’ flavour loaded with peanut butter goodness, that’s completely exclusive to ALDI,” they detailed.

“We are always excited to bring new products to our shelves, this ice cream is available for a limited time only in Aldi stores across Australia,”

“Peanut butter fans can try this new product, at a fantastic price, while stocks last.”

So if peanut butter and ice cream combined sound like heaven to you, then what are you waiting for? Sit back, relax and treat yourself to a marked-down tub of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream (or maybe several… But don’t worry, we’ll keep that guilty pleasure amongst ourselves!)

Watch Adrian’s full TikTok video below:

Video Credit: @adrianwidjy

I love Peanut Butter but cant imagine it as icecream. Especially if it's sweetened, which it would be. And $ 8 dollars for 450 grms is not cheap. I often buy the choc hard tops when there on special. They are very expensive so I wait for half prices.

Reactions: Whitham
@Jaynius yeah they're American imports I believe, so technically 'pints' is correct.

In the Aldi price pic you can see the unit weight of a tub is weird - 458mls or something weird like that.

On another note... I haven't specifically tried the choc and peanut butter ben and jerry's flavour, but I can absolutely confirm that the flavour combination is generally amazing. Worth getting some reese's pieces if you haven't tried them before.

Reactions: DavidC57
This Icecream is made, and imported from USA, hence the size as 458ml, ( an American Pint)

It should be noted that Aldi is only selling the Peanut Butter Fudge Core for $7.99, as it's a flavor that’s "completely exclusive to ALDI,” an Aldi spokesperson detailed.

Currently, this week, BOTH Coles and Woolworths are selling Ben & Gerry's Icecream for $9.00/tub,
down from $13.00, with many, many different flavours to choose from!!