WATCH: Shocking video of a violent outburst at McDonald’s

We've all had bad days. Maybe we fought with our boss, or maybe we were just feeling overwhelmed and stressed out by everything that was going on at the time. But regardless of the reason, most of us have the decency to not lash out at others.

Some would never dream of taking their frustrations out on those around us, unlike what this woman did in this now-viral video.

The video, which was filmed by another customer and posted to social media, shows the unnamed woman causing a scene as she screams abuse at employees and hurls items from behind the counter. But what was the reason for her outburst?

mcds.JPG
A distressed woman causes a scene at a popular fast-food restaurant, McDonald’s. Credit: NY Post

The woman claims that she was hit by the manager of the restaurant. ‘You hit me in the face bro.’ She said while hurling herself at the counter several times.

The manager responds with: ‘No, I did not.’ But the woman remained angry.

‘Yes, you f***in did, there’s a video you stupid f***.’ The woman yells, causing a scene amongst a crowd of confused and hungry customers. Unfazed by her outburst, the manager steps away for a moment.

The woman then decides this is the perfect time to throw food and condiment packets – which she grabbed from behind the counter – at the staff. But she didn’t stop there! She also spat at the workers.

Staff members at the McDonald’s branch in Hindley Street attempted to calm her down. But the woman continued to cause a scene, throwing several items at the employees.

Josh Peak, a secretary at the Shop, Distributive and Allied Employees Association, stated: ‘This is a vile and disgusting attack. Fast food workers are just trying to do their job, and do not deserve to be treated this way.’

The comments section on the video, which was uploaded by the New York Post on their YouTube channel, was filled with angry reactions. Someone said: ‘If anybody had the audacity to spit on me, retaliatory measures would be extreme.’ Another wrote ‘That happens when being a parent doesn’t need a licence or qualification.’

While another user mused that the woman was probably an ‘entitled influencer’.

A lot of other users joked around, though. Someone commented: ‘She REALLY wanted that adult happy meal!’ While another pondered, ‘Odd. This type of behaviour never occurs at Chick-Fil-A.’ Another commenter wrote, ‘I worked at Burger King, and BOY does that stuff go down too often.’

You can watch the video here:

Key Takeaways

• A video has emerged of a woman abusing and spitting at staff at a McDonald’s in Adelaide.
  • The woman can be seen hurling herself at the counter several times, accusing a manager of hitting her.
  • The woman then proceeds to throw food and condiment packets she grabbed from behind the counter.
  • She then spat on the workers.
  • Other staff members can be seen attempting to calm the woman down as she continued to yell and throw items.

While we don't know what actually caused this particular outburst, there's no excuse for treating hard-working fast-food employees with such hostility. Employees are also people who are just trying to do their job and earn a living. We hope that authorities can identify this woman soon so she can be held accountable for her actions.

What do you think, members? Do you think that the woman’s claim of being hit by the manager is true? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Sponsored
We've all had bad days. Maybe we fought with our boss, or maybe we were just feeling overwhelmed and stressed out by everything that was going on at the time. But regardless of the reason, most of us have the decency to not lash out at others.

Some would never dream of taking their frustrations out on those around us, unlike what this woman did in this now-viral video.

The video, which was filmed by another customer and posted to social media, shows the unnamed woman causing a scene as she screams abuse at employees and hurls items from behind the counter. But what was the reason for her outburst?

View attachment 7330
A distressed woman causes a scene at a popular fast-food restaurant, McDonald’s. Credit: NY Post

The woman claims that she was hit by the manager of the restaurant. ‘You hit me in the face bro.’ She said while hurling herself at the counter several times.

‘Yes, you f***in did, there’s a video you stupid f***.’ The woman yells, causing a scene amongst a crowd of confused and hungry customers. Unfazed by her outburst, the manager steps away for a moment.

The woman then decides this is the perfect time to throw food and condiment packets – which she grabbed from behind the counter – at the staff. But she didn’t stop there! She also spat at the workers.

Staff members at the McDonald’s branch in Hindley Street attempted to calm her down. But the woman continued to cause a scene, throwing several items at the employees.

Josh Peak, a secretary at the Shop, Distributive and Allied Employees Association, stated: ‘This is a vile and disgusting attack. Fast food workers are just trying to do their job, and do not deserve to be treated this way.’

The comments section on the video, which was uploaded by the New York Post on their YouTube channel, was filled with angry reactions. Someone said: ‘If anybody had the audacity to spit on me, retaliatory measures would be extreme.’ Another wrote ‘That happens when being a parent doesn’t need a licence or qualification.’

A lot of other users joked around, though. Someone commented: ‘She REALLY wanted that adult happy meal!’ While another pondered, ‘Odd. This type of behaviour never occurs at Chick-Fil-A.’ Another commenter wrote, ‘I worked at Burger King, and BOY does that stuff go down too often.’

Key Takeaways

• A video has emerged of a woman abusing and spitting at staff at a McDonald’s in Adelaide.
  • The woman can be seen hurling herself at the counter several times, accusing a manager of hitting her.
  • The woman then proceeds to throw food and condiment packets she grabbed from behind the counter.
  • Other staff members can be seen attempting to calm the woman down as she continued to yell and throw items.

While we don't know what actually caused this particular outburst, there's no excuse for treating hard-working fast-food employees with such hostility. Employees are also people who are just trying to do their job and earn a living. We hope that authorities can identify this woman soon so she can be held accountable for her actions.

What do you think, members? Do you think that the woman’s claim of being hit by the manager is true? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

She is just another feral, who will use the mental health card to avoid any conviction, spitting how disgusting, I couldn't see where that poor employee put his hands on her. Maybe get off the meth love!

I think she had problems maybe even drug related.
My daughter is a Macca's manager and things that she puts up with is unbelievable .

A top one is people will sit down and eat just about all their order then take it to the counter and say it is cold , this happens often

Another one is a person will pay for their order with cash then argue they gave $50 or $100 and got change for $10 , what customers don't realise is they look back in the camera zoom in and can see exactly what was given

And abuse is terrible

View attachment 7330

Key Takeaways

She belongs in the zoo with the chimpanzees. Her parents must be proud of her.

I think she had problems maybe even drug related.
My daughter is a Macca's manager and things that she puts up with is unbelievable .

A top one is people will sit down and eat just about all their order then take it to the counter and say it is cold , this happens often

Another one is a person will pay for their order with cash then argue they gave $50 or $100 and got change for $10 , what customers don't realise is they look back in the camera zoom in and can see exactly what was given

And abuse is terrible
That’s terrible.

Reactions: Marj53 and Ricci

View attachment 7330

Key Takeaways

". We hope that authorities can identify this woman soon so she can be held accountable for her actions."
It is stated in the video that she was arrested and received multiple charges.
No fun for the staff, but who knows the full story?
Why do you invite opinions on one sided scenarios like these?
What do I think? I think it's very Daily Telegraph-ish and poor form.

Reactions: Ricci

View attachment 7330

Key Takeaways

another brain dead human who needs a taste of their own medicine

". We hope that authorities can identify this woman soon so she can be held accountable for her actions."
It is stated in the video that she was arrested and received multiple charges.
No fun for the staff, but who knows the full story?
Why do you invite opinions on one sided scenarios like these?
What do I think? I think it's very Daily Telegraph-ish and poor form.
One sided or not, nothing deserves such a disgusting outburst.
If she really was hit, which I would doubt, she could have called the police and had him charged, it would be on camera.
Just another feral meth head!!

View attachment 7330

Key Takeaways

As soon as she started going ballistic.....ring police.....not Manager....police take her out.....give her a lecture.....or take her to Police stn.... and charge.....if need be !!!
How upsetting for staff or anyone else around.....