Want $25 off your next shopping trip to Coles? Here's how!

Ah, the holidays! That magical time of year when we gather with loved ones, indulge in delicious treats, and celebrate old and new traditions.

And while each holiday holds a special place in our hearts, there's something extra special about Easter. Perhaps it's the bright colours or the joyful egg hunts — whatever it may be, many spare no expense in preparing for this special day.

For some, Easter preparation means scouring the internet for the perfect recipe for their signature dish, investing in a brand-new pastel wardrobe, or stocking up on the latest Easter decorations.

For others, it's all about the baskets - filling them with sweets, toys, and trinkets that are sure to delight. And let's not forget about those who go all out with extravagant Easter egg hunts, complete with clues, prizes, and a few well-placed decoys.

While the Easter season is notorious for its hefty expenses, there is a silver lining: the abundance of discounts and deals.

sydney-australia-august-2-2015-260nw-483852175.jpg copy.png
Coles shoppers can nab a $25 discount from their shopping this Easter season. Credit: Shutterstock.

This Easter, Coles is giving customers a chance to treat themselves to some delicious Cadbury Easter chocolates – and save some money while they’re at it!

The supermarket chain is offering customers the chance to get $25 off their shopping bills when they purchase the delicious treats.

So, how can you take advantage of this discount?

Simply spend $100 or more on your favourite Cadbury Easter chocolates in a single online transaction at Coles. When you place your order, your discount will be automatically applied!

We must note, however, that not all shoppers have been thrilled with this promotion.

6b604d4a2caff32b3f5a894589f5912bd960f54a.png

The Cadbury discount is exclusive to online transactions at Coles. Credit: Coles.

Many have doubts about spending a whopping $100 on chocolate to save, arguing that it's far too expensive for them.

One user wrote: ‘I don’t know about anyone else, but I would never spend $100 on chocolate.’

‘No way in h*** for me,’ another insisted.

Meanwhile, some customers have argued that it's actually quite an affordable deal; some families, they explain, are so large that they can easily spend $100 on Easter eggs within their household.

One person shared: ‘I have four nieces and one nephew as well as my two kids; definitely easy to spend that much on Easter eggs.’

‘I’d spend $100 on chocolate for myself easily,’ claimed another.

Either way, we do acknowledge that this offer may not be the best fit for all shoppers. After all, as Australians feel the pinch of the rising cost of living, many will undoubtedly prioritise purchasing grocery essentials over treats.

spend $100 at Coles.jpg

An infographic comparing the number of essentials you can purchase at Coles for $100. Credit: Seniors Discount Club.

Key Takeaways
  • Coles is offering customers the chance to get $25 off their shopping bills when they purchase Cadbury Easter chocolates.
  • Customers must spend $100 or more on the chocolates in a single transaction online to receive the discount.
  • The offer sparked a divisive reaction among shoppers, with some finding the amount too expensive.
  • Others argued that the amount was reasonable, considering they would split the chocolates among family members.

So folks, what do you think? Will you be taking advantage of this offer, or do you prefer to get your Easter chocolates from other places? Whatever your choice, we hope you have a very happy Easter!

Sponsored
Great offer Coles…but I am sure most people would much rather $25.00 off their shop for groceries.
Easter eggs are definitely a luxury item at the moment with people struggling to put food on their tables, pay mortgages and utilities!!

Reactions: Ricci and TheBear
Ah, the holidays! That magical time of year when we gather with loved ones, indulge in delicious treats, and celebrate old and new traditions.

And while each holiday holds a special place in our hearts, there's something extra special about Easter. Perhaps it's the bright colours or the joyful egg hunts — whatever it may be, many spare no expense in preparing for this special day.

For some, Easter preparation means scouring the internet for the perfect recipe for their signature dish, investing in a brand-new pastel wardrobe, or stocking up on the latest Easter decorations.

For others, it's all about the baskets - filling them with sweets, toys, and trinkets that are sure to delight. And let's not forget about those who go all out with extravagant Easter egg hunts, complete with clues, prizes, and a few well-placed decoys.

While the Easter season is notorious for its hefty expenses, there is a silver lining: the abundance of discounts and deals.

View attachment 15293
Coles shoppers can nab a $25 discount from their shopping this Easter season. Credit: Shutterstock.

This Easter, Coles is giving customers a chance to treat themselves to some delicious Cadbury Easter chocolates – and save some money while they’re at it!

The supermarket chain is offering customers the chance to get $25 off their shopping bills when they purchase the delicious treats.

Simply spend $100 or more on your favourite Cadbury Easter chocolates in a single online transaction at Coles. When you place your order, your discount will be automatically applied!

We must note, however, that not all shoppers have been thrilled with this promotion.

The Cadbury discount is exclusive to online transactions at Coles. Credit: Coles.

Many have doubts about spending a whopping $100 on chocolate to save, arguing that it's far too expensive for them.

One user wrote: ‘I don’t know about anyone else, but I would never spend $100 on chocolate.’

Meanwhile, some customers have argued that it's actually quite an affordable deal; some families, they explain, are so large that they can easily spend $100 on Easter eggs within their household.

One person shared: ‘I have four nieces and one nephew as well as my two kids; definitely easy to spend that much on Easter eggs.’

Either way, we do acknowledge that this offer may not be the best fit for all shoppers. After all, as Australians feel the pinch of the rising cost of living, many will undoubtedly prioritise purchasing grocery essentials over treats.

View attachment 15294

An infographic comparing the number of essentials you can purchase at Coles for $100. Credit: Seniors Discount Club.

Key Takeaways

• Coles is offering customers the chance to get $25 off their shopping bills when they purchase Cadbury Easter chocolates.
  • Customers must spend $100 or more on the chocolates in a single transaction online to receive the discount.
  • The offer sparked a divisive reaction among shoppers, with some finding the amount too expensive.
  • Others argued that the amount was reasonable, considering they would split the chocolates among family members.

So folks, what do you think? Will you be taking advantage of this offer, or do you prefer to get your Easter chocolates from other places? Whatever your choice, we hope you have a very happy Easter!
Given that this is a Seniors discount Club

View attachment 15293

View attachment 15294

Key Takeaways

Given that this is a Seniors Discount Club how many members would be spending that amount of a their pension on chocolates??? Not me I'm afraid.

Reactions: Ricci and TheBear
Are Coles also going to be chipping in when the obesity and diabetes epidemics have to be paid for? I think not.
Also, how much profit is there in Easter Eggs that they can afford to give people a 25% discount?
Get real Coles, join the here and now and properly take care of your customers.

Definitely not. My children do not get Easter eggs any more (aged 54, 51 & 48!!). My 3 grandchildren will get only one reasonably sized Easter egg each, no presents, as I believe Easter is about celebrating a religious event & not about Easter eggs & gift giving. We sometimes have a family lunch or dinner together (my husband’s & daughter’s birthdays are mid-April) to celebrate all 3 events & give the grandchildren that one egg each & buy a packet of the tiny eggs for everyone to share as part of the dessert offered at that meal.
Why do ‘rellies’ have to get Easter eggs in the first place? Can’t understand that one!! At an extended family meal together a packet of the tiny ones is acceptable as part of your contribution towards dessert.
Make a pavlova and fill it with the small eggs, I do this sometimes!

Reactions: Ricci

View attachment 15293

View attachment 15294t

Key Takeaways

They have got to be joking! I’m sure most families at present have more important things to spend $100 on. An absolute con, just getting people, who don’t think about it first, buying it and then find they don’t have enough money for other essentials. Shame on you Coles.

Reactions: Trudi and Ricci
I actually bought most of my Easter eggs from Coles this week - 20% off. I bought early as my husband is able to deliver them to family this week as we live a few hours away. I paid for them with my FlyBuy dollars so I guess if was more than a $25 saving
Funny that, because the offer is for online only. Then you have to pay for delivery.

There is no way on earth I would consider spending $100 on chocolate and any chocolate I do buy, is not Cadbury.

View attachment 15293

View attachment 15294

Key Takeaways

Coles have flyby deals all the time which are better used for everything in store. 25% off an already hugely marked up price is not a great deal for chocolate for me. Each to their own.

Spend $100, get $25 off. Online so order now. What about the in store customers?, obviously we don’t count. Not that I’ll be spending that much anyway.

What I found disappointing is that this article emphasises the falsehood of all of this. Easter is not about brightly coloured eggs etc. it is the commemoration and thanks to our Saviour who suffered for us. I accept that not everyone is religious these days but many of us are. However we don’t trivialise Ramadan or other faiths’ religious celebrations. I refuse to buy Hot Cross Buns and Easter Eggs until the week before Easter. It is disgrace to see HCB a week or two out from Christmas and Easter Eggs out not long after. It’s like we are preparing to “crucify” the baby before He has had a life.
Very well said Kanga53 and my thoughts and sentiments exactly!

View attachment 15293

View attachment 15294

Key Takeaways

$100 on chocolates !! Doubt this forum would have many people do that. Easter or not that is not looking after people's health. I guess next thing will be they will offer a cash back on dieting products to counter the chocolate

My husband flat-out refuses to get into the Easter hype, he is constantly saying he could get ex amount of blocks of chocolate for the price of one Easter egg, and he is absolutely right.