ness191

Aug 14, 2022
WA seniors card Cost of living rebate

Just a heads up on this subject, I couldn't remember if we had applied for the cost of living rebate that we in Australia get once a year so I asked the question on the website and it directed me to email and ask which I did. The answer that came back was yes your partner has applied but you have not???? On the form, it asks for your spouse's name and details if you have one which had been filled out but apparently, I have to fill out my own application form as well as his. So he has been getting his rebate but I have not. So be aware people of this error on my part. (y):rolleyes:o_O

Reactions: Jarred Santos

Just a heads up on this subject, I couldn't remember if we had applied for the cost of living rebate that we in Australia get once a year so I asked the question on the website and it directed me to email and ask which I did. The answer that came back was yes your partner has applied but you have not???? On the form, it asks for your spouse's name and details if you have one which had been filled out but apparently, I have to fill out my own application form as well as his. So he has been getting his rebate but I have not. So be aware people of this error on my part. (y):rolleyes:o_O
Oh wow, thank you for sharing this @ness191!

Fabulous Post, Thank-You, I have just made contact with the WA Seniors Card Office on 1800 671 233 and the lady I spoke to confirmed that the Cost of Living Rebate is a ONE OFF PAYMENT made Every Year but YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR IT BEFORE THE 31st May, once you have applied and been granted the rebate, so long as your Bank Details don't change, then you will automatically receive this payment each year in July.
I have had my card since 2017 but never claimed any rebate concession and the lady said Yes, but that was because I never filled out the claim form, [ I have never heard of this rebate before ]
Come on Members, Check with WA Seniors Card [ YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT ] not really, You are entitled to it, this is a Federal Government Rebate for Senior's, for more information Go to Google and Search WA Seniors Card Concessions , Good Luck Everyone.
Big Shout Out of Thanks to ness 191 and again to the Team of the one and only Seniors Discount Club.