THE SUNDANCE CENTRAL RAILROAD - The Sundance was formed in January 2004 with the goal to create a more detailed and uniformly scened, large-scale traveling layout. This 1:20.3 scale modular model railroad consisting of forty modules for a layout size of 45 feet by 45 feet. The railroad consists of 400 feet of hand laid code 250 aluminum rails that are hand spiked with individual tie plates onto wood ties with a total of 16 turn-outs. The modular was built by a group of seven model train enthusiasts. This diverse group is made up of people who have a passion of early narrow gauge steam locomotives to modern day standard gauge diesels. The purpose for forming this modular group was to provide the public a realistic look at model railroading in a large-scale format. The modules are highly detailed from the scratch built supporting structures and buildings down to the surrounding scenery. The trains and rolling stock that will be running on these modules will also be highly detailed and weathered. Address: 2645 Success Dr, Odessa, FL 33556 Web: www.finescalemodeling.org
This entire layout really is a snapshot of early 20th century small town Americana. You can learn a terrific amount about life in the 1920s Appalachia just by studying the level of detail in this layout. I don’t know how many people this took or how many years, but the variety and attention to detail is outstanding. It’s obvious that so much went into the planning alone. You just can’t through something this fabulous together without a lot of planning and skill. And apparently they have both. My hat is off to you folks on a job that is more than well done. I actually don’t know the right words to describe something this fantastic. And thank y’all for sharing it with the world.

Wow, so amazing in the detail, what work it would have taken.(y)

Whenever Billy tells a joke that is not his. He ALWAYS credits the comedian and compliments them. Best thing about Billy is his unswerving honesty. He's always ready to give credit to the guys/girls from whom he heard a story. When he was starting his climb to fame, he was asked how he sourced his material;, "from my workmates in the shipyard" he would say.

He is the best, such a shame he has Parkinson's Disease

Elena Petrichenko, Sergey Chumakov
Oh my Goodness ! The precision, the effortlessness, the fluidity, I could go on forever! The choreographer was masterful and these dancers absolutely STELLAR. Beautifully executed, beautiful music.

Made in 1965 for the Decimal Currency Board in preparation for the changeover to decimal currency on February 14 1966. Dollar Bill and company parade to the repeated strains of the Decimal Currency song, and an exercise in simple addition in pounds, shillings and pence is included to show the virtues of the new system.

Reactions: Lindyloo
Made in 1965 for the Decimal Currency Board in preparation for the changeover to decimal currency on February 14 1966. Dollar Bill and company parade to the repeated strains of the Decimal Currency song, and an exercise in simple addition in pounds, shillings and pence is included to show the virtues of the new system.

I remember the jingle

Reactions: Goodbloke

FAEB0CFE-55CA-4B55-AFBF-B79A1A4D43D1.jpeg

Furniture Design has evolved with smaller apartments, some interesting ideas on display in this video, while suitably amazed by the new ideas and the convenience they bring in, I do have a bit of a worry about the risk from the results caused by human error or machine failure could cause....

np

LIVE: NASA Live Stream of Earth from Space (ISS)​

This is an ISS live earth view happening right now from space at the International Space Station. The International Space Station is 260 miles (420 km) above the planet in a low earth orbit. It takes 90 minutes for the ISS to complete one orbit around the earth. During that time it passes into the dark side of the earth for 1/2 the time. During the dark period, you'll be able to view lightning storms and the light from towns and cities. Regularly, the ISS will stop transmitting due to a connection loss but will come back up automatically once it establishes the connection again. The picture will switch to archived video when the connection is lost (aka OFFLINE).

Reactions: nickname

LIVE: NASA Live Stream of Earth from Space (ISS)​

This is an ISS live earth view happening right now from space at the International Space Station. The International Space Station is 260 miles (420 km) above the planet in a low earth orbit. It takes 90 minutes for the ISS to complete one orbit around the earth. During that time it passes into the dark side of the earth for 1/2 the time. During the dark period, you'll be able to view lightning storms and the light from towns and cities. Regularly, the ISS will stop transmitting due to a connection loss but will come back up automatically once it establishes the connection again. The picture will switch to archived video when the connection is lost (aka OFFLINE).

That is awesome Goodbloke, thanks for sharing

Reactions: Goodbloke
This is fantastic footage and well put together. Honorable mention must also be given to the women who worked in intelligence gathering. This is one absolutely exceptional woman. There will never be another like her.

The moment he said he was inspired by Nightbird's words I was done... she was such an incredible human being , and I know she's looking down on this group, and all of us, and keeping us in her heart just like we're keeping her in ours.