Unlock the secrets to self-pleasure for a perfect night in!

Whether you're single, in a long-distance relationship, or simply looking to add some extra sparkle to your solo time*, self-pleasure* is a delightful way to honour your needs and desires*.

This year, unlock the secrets to self-pleasure* and explore how sex toys* can enhance your personal celebration of love*.

Self-pleasure* is not just about physical gratification*; it's a form of self-care that nurtures your emotional well-being*.

It's a chance to connect with your body*, understand your desires*, and give yourself the love and attention you deserve*.

Juicee Missy Cleanies Tiff.jpg
Girls Get Off is changing the game of self-pleasure. Image source: Girls Get Off.

Whether you're a newcomer to the world of sex toys* or a seasoned enthusiast, today is the perfect day to indulge in a new gadget that caters to your body*.

In the realm of adult pleasure*, there's a new player* in town who's making waves and changing the game*.

Girls Get Off*, an Australian-based company, is a sex toy business created by women for women*.

Founded by Jo Cummins and Viv Conway, this company is not just about selling products; it's about empowering women*, breaking taboos*, and fostering a pleasure-positive community*.

Cummins and Conway were already successful entrepreneurs before they ventured into the adult toy industry*—Jo owned a personalised cookie business, while Viv ran a social media agency.

They realised there was a significant gap in the sex toy market* for products that were well-branded* and made women feel comfortable* about their purchases.

They also noticed that sex toys for women* were often perceived as 'taboo', and purchasing them could be an uncomfortable experience, involving a visit to a 'seedy store' or navigating through an overwhelming online catalogue* targeted toward men.

With a vision to change this narrative, the duo set out to create Girls Get Off*.

Girls Get Off * is brimming with a variety of sex toys* designed to cater to every preference and curiosity.

From the clitoral stimulator* to the G-spot vibrator*, there's something for everyone.

If you're new to this, consider starting with a toy that focuses on clitoral stimulation*, as many females find this to be a reliable route to orgasm*.

Missy*, the flagship product of Girls Get Off*, is a clitoral stimulator* that stands out from the crowd.

Retailing at $149, Missy* is smaller, quieter, and more powerful* than most products on the market. It has received over 600 five-star reviews online*, with users praising its 'mind-blowing' and 'unbelievably fast' results.

'I was beginning to think I had lost my mojo, but I’m pleased to report that is not the case. I am back girls!' Sharon W., a verified buyer commented.

While Tony W., another verified buyer added: 'Simply amazing—I haven’t orgasmed so much since I was in my 20s.'

But Girls Get Off * is not just about Missy*. The company offers a range of products*, all designed to be unintimidating*.

From the company’s sellout water-based lubricant* to the hypoallergenic intimate wipes*, each product is designed to look like a high-end skincare product, something you wouldn't mind keeping out on display.

Tip
Don’t forget, lubrication* is essential for a smooth and enjoyable experience—water-based lubricants* are safe for use with most toys and condoms but may require reapplication.

Full Range.jpg
Girls Get Off is not just about sex toys; they also offer lubricants and cleaning wipes. Image source: Girls Get Off.

Girls Get Off* also offers bundle packages* for those unsure of what toy is right for them or those looking for the best deal.

These include The Good Vibes Only Bundle*, The Intro Bundle*, and The Advanced Lover Bundle*.

Tip
Always remember to clean your toys* before and after use.

This Valentine's Day, let's redefine the celebration of love* by including self-pleasure* in our rituals. It's a day to satisfy your needs*, explore your desires, and revel in the joy of your own company*.

With the right tools* and attitude, you can unlock the secrets to self-pleasure* and make this year one of the most satisfying* yet.

Remember, the most important relationship* you have is with yourself—don’t miss the chance to make it a loving and pleasurable one*.

Explore what Girls Get Off has to offer now!*

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content with an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
As a man I would like to tell you ladies - I lived much of our time in different countries while I was working my ass off so to speak. I would ring my wife each night and chat with her but I knew she needed more so I sent her a nice gift. May sound strange to some, but being in Mexico and her here - sorry I am not that long.
so after she got it and washed it as I had told her, and some lube, I would call her way after the kids were in bed and we would make love so to speak. I guided her with my words, actually for me it was daytime but I was in my room alone. She made it and that saved us. For me was and still hanging out there, but I know she was good.
my phone bill was over 18,000 Mexican dollars that month

Totally agree,have one of those little pink things myself.
I have been married three times, only my second husband had a clue. Why do most men, or least the ones I've known, get insulted if you make any suggestions with regard to sex. They seem to think "wham bam, thank you ma'am" is all that's required.
That's not to say that there aren't a lot of women out there who don't have a clue either.
Don't know what they're missing.
I wouldn't even know what their for or how to use them.

This article reminds me of the question about why the male appendage is shaped the most unique way in the animal kingdom . One Uni after spending month of various tests and discussions, concluded that was to provide pleasure to the Man. Another well respected Uni also after the set of tests and after spending month of various tests and discussions, concluded that was to provide pleasure to the Woman. Both Unions spending millions. Meanwhile Some students were having a convivial night out when the subject came up and took a beer mat And worked it that was so designed that it would stop your hand from slipping of when you were having a WANK?.
How did I miss your response 🤣🤣

As a man I would like to tell you ladies - I lived much of our time in different countries while I was working my ass off so to speak. I would ring my wife each night and chat with her but I knew she needed more so I sent her a nice gift. May sound strange to some, but being in Mexico and her here - sorry I am not that long.
so after she got it and washed it as I had told her, and some lube, I would call her way after the kids were in bed and we would make love so to speak. I guided her with my words, actually for me it was daytime but I was in my room alone. She made it and that saved us. For me was and still hanging out there, but I know she was good.
my phone bill was over 18,000 Mexican dollars that month
As I was reading this post I thought to myself "cheap phone sex" and then I read the last line, not so cheap but I am sure it was enjoyable for both of you. Well, done, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Suzanne rose
if my wife buys, them I'm up for loads of fun, but if i went and bought them for us she would consider me some kind of sexual crazy, unsatisfied at the present time and would probably refuse both me and the toys

if my wife buys, them I'm up for loads of fun, but if i went and bought them for us she would consider me some kind of sexual crazy, unsatisfied at the present time and would probably refuse both me and the toys
So the big question is how many toys has she bought ?

Secret is buy her some nice lingerie, give that to her then the toys and she will be very happy

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, like a good cup of coffee after writing a three-way pun. These days I can't even imagine what might with such satisfaction precede a cup of good coffee.
More exciting stuff get with i