Unlock KFC Australia's exclusive $6.95 snack deal now!

KFC has once again stirred the pot of intrigue and excitement among its loyal fan base by quietly reintroducing a beloved snack to its secret menu.

The Kentucky Snack Pack is now available for the taking, but only if you know where to look.

The Kentucky Snack Pack, a delectable combination of popcorn chicken, chips, and KFC's signature supercharged sauce, is priced at $6.95.

It was a hit among KFC enthusiasts when it appeared on the secret menu in early 2023.

SDC 3.jpeg
KFC has relaunched its Kentucky Snack Pack. Image source: KFC Australia.

However, this tantalising treat isn't just sitting on the regular menu for all to see.

It's part of KFC's secret menu, a hidden treasure trove of unique and limited-time offerings that can only be accessed through the KFC mobile app.

To get your hands on the Kentucky Snack Pack, you'll need to download the KFC - Order On the Go app (Apple, Android).

Once you've selected your preferred store, tap on the menu icon at the bottom of the screen.

Then, pull downwards as if you're refreshing the page.

If done correctly, the secret menu should appear.

If you're having trouble finding the secret menu, there's another way.

Type 'Kentucky Snack Pack' into the search bar, and the secret menu item should appear.

The Kentucky Snack Pack isn't the only hidden gem on the secret menu.

Other offerings include the Triple Stacker Burger and the Triple Stacker Burger Combo.

But the fun doesn't stop there!

KFC is also offering fans the chance to win a trip to a top-secret location to sample some of KFC's international offerings not available in Australian restaurants.

To enter the Kentucky Fly Chicken competition, all you need to do is spot an international menu item, like KFC Japan's Wafu Cutlet Burger, and add it to your cart.

'Turns out, the Colonel's in the mood for dropping some secrets, with Kentucky Fly Chicken taking flight earlier this week,' a spokesperson from KFC said.

'And that's not all, KFC has heard the cries of fans and is bringing back the cult-favourite Kentucky Snack Pack to the KFC Secret Menu.'
Key Takeaways
  • KFC Australia has reintroduced the Kentucky Snack Pack to its secret menu, a fan favourite from earlier in 2023.
  • The snack includes popcorn chicken, chips, and supercharged sauce, and is priced at $6.95.
  • Customers must download the KFC mobile app, known as 'KFC - Order On the Go', to access the secret menu and order the item.
  • KFC is also running the Kentucky Fly Chicken competition, where users can win a trip to a top-secret location to taste international KFC items by finding hidden menu items on the app.
Have you tried the Kentucky Snack Pack or any other secret menu items? Share your experiences in the comments below. We'd love to hear from you!

Reactions: Sierra040
Sponsored
I have the app. Just tried the secret menu trick. It doesn’t work for me. Found the international menu item, tried to put in basket but it say “no longer available at this store”.
SDC - Have you given us outdated info?

'Turns out, the Colonel's in the mood for dropping some secrets, with Kentucky Fly Chicken taking flight earlier this week,' a spokesperson from KFC said.

Fly droppings in your chicken?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DLHM
I haven't purchased Kacky Fried chicken for years, it's changed a lot since I was younger, it's over priced & poor quality & now I'm told that most KFC stores don't accept cash. So I'll never purchase their rubbish food ever again.

Reactions: magpie1 and DLHM

Fly droppings in your chicken?
Sounds tempting! 🤢 I haven’t bought KFC for many decades, but I remember I liked their chips. As for the chicken, I used to peel off the coating with all the secret herbs and spices. Wasn’t much left to eat anyway. 🫤

The complaints are boring. 🥱

The repeated articles are new for some. Even for “long time” readers, they could have been missed previously.

Do you really think your boring complaints are adding any value?
That's what comments are for,to agree or disagree. If I wish to say they're boring it's my prerogative

• Sad
Reactions: Veggiepatch
I’ve no doubt you’ll continue to post your boring, predictable comments @Barbara V.

My point is that your comments add no value. Also as I said, the articles may be new for some readers.

I think the SDC administrators do a great job of showing their talents in providing an informative, entertaining and helpful service!

Reactions: Veggiepatch