Unlock an Island Paradise in Queensland for Less Than the Cost of a New Car – Find Out the Shocking Price Now!

Imagine owning a piece of Australia's iconic beachside paradise, where the golden sands stretch as far as the eye can see and the soothing sounds of the Pacific Ocean are your daily soundtrack. For many, the dream of island living is just that—a dream, often accompanied by a hefty price tag that seems out of reach. But what if we told you that your dream could become a reality, and for less than the cost of a new car?

In a surprising twist that's turning heads and sparking the interest of potential buyers, a plot of land on Queensland's breathtaking K'Gari Island, formerly known as Fraser Island, has hit the market at an astonishingly affordable price. According to a recent listing from property giant Domain, a 176 sqm beachside plot is up for grabs for just $40,000. Yes, you read that correctly—your own slice of paradise for the price of a mid-range vehicle.

compressed-28 William St.jpeg
The lot, pinned with a red marker, is a short distance away from K'Gari's beachside. Image Credit: Google Maps

The vacant land, located at Lot 28 Williams Ave in Eurong, sits within a beachside community in the heart of K'Gari's central area. The listing entices with the promise of a rare opportunity to secure one of the last remaining blocks at Eurong Beach on the stunning K'gari. Just 200 meters from the oceanfront, or a short 300-meter walk, this block offers the ultimate coastal lifestyle that many can only dream of.

Picture yourself falling asleep to the gentle lull of the ocean waves and waking up to the cheerful songs of native birds. As the new owner, you'll enjoy easy access to 75 Mile Beach, a haven for 4WD enthusiasts and anglers alike. The beach houses in the area boast on-site management, a pool, spa area, BBQ facilities, and a kids' play area, ensuring that your island retreat is as comfortable as it is idyllic.

Eurong Village is just a stone's throw away, offering a resort restaurant, fuel, convenience stores, and a bakery. Whether you're in the mood for a day of exploration or relaxation, this location has you covered.

For those with a vision for their new island abode, the listing notes that buyers can choose from available plans for a lowset or double-storey beach house, or even bring their own design to life. And with body corporate fees covering mowing, water, and power, the practicalities of island living are taken care of, leaving you more time to soak up the sun and surf.

Property4670 Real Estate is handling the sale of this coveted plot, and interest is expected to be high. After all, opportunities like this don't come around often. It's a chance to invest in a lifestyle that embodies the essence of Australian coastal living, without the million-dollar price tag.

For our members at the Seniors Discount Club, this could be the perfect opportunity to downsize and upgrade your lifestyle simultaneously. Imagine spending your days with the sand between your toes and the sea breeze in your hair, all while being part of a vibrant community that shares your love for the ocean.

So, if you've ever fantasized about owning a beachside property, now might be the time to take the plunge. With a price that's hard to believe, this could be your ticket to a permanent vacation on one of Australia's most cherished islands.

Key Takeaways

• A 176 sqm plot of land on K'Gari Island, formerly known as Fraser Island, is on sale for $40,000.
  • The land offers a chance for buyers to own a piece of beachside paradise and is part of the K'gari Beach Houses complex.
  • The location promises a coastal lifestyle with proximity to the ocean, access to 75 Mile Beach, and on-site amenities such as a pool, spa, BBQ facilities, and a kids' play area.
  • The listing suggests that buyers can either choose from existing plans for constructing a beach house or create their own design, with body corporate fees covering mowing, water, and power.
We'd love to hear your thoughts on this surprising real estate opportunity. Would you consider making a move to K'gari Island? Share your dreams and opinions with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
Where’s the ”whole island”? Another bullshit article. 176 sq metres is approximately 13x13 metres, enough to build a shed. If I have to read another rubbish article like this I’m cancelling.

Where’s the ”whole island”? Another bullshit article. 176 sq metres is approximately 13x13 metres, enough to build a shed. If I have to read another rubbish article like this I’m cancelling.
You're right.
I'm over it, too. In fact, I'm cancelling now; I'm sick to death of having my time wasted with bullshit articles like this. SDC has lost the plot.