Unbelievable! This Vacuum Cleaner from JB Hi-Fi Pulled Out a Huge Amount of Dirt from a Small Rug

Purchasing a vacuum cleaner can be an exciting and practical experience, but it can also be an incredibly daunting task. With endless brands to choose from, it's hard to know if you're splurging on the right item.

If you're in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, a shopper from the popular Mums Who Clean Facebook page may have the perfect solution for you.

This mum took to the page recently to share her experience with a particular vacuum cleaner she had bought from JB Hi-Fi - the Shark Duoclean.

The mum said that, despite having spent weeks scouring reviews and weighing up her options, she was still taken aback by the amount of dirt this machine pulled out of only one small rug.

1684995703286.png
After its initial use, the mum exclaimed that her brand-new Shark vacuum effortlessly removed a significant amount of dust from a single rug. Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

'After having read SO MANY vacuum recommendations on here over the past couple of weeks, I finally took the plunge and decided to buy a Shark Duoclean,' she wrote.

'I am horrified by what it has pulled out of my rug (not even a carpet - a 2x3m RUG!). Anyone on the vacuum fence, you can buy this with confidence.'

The mum went on to confirm that JB Hi-Fi had price-matched Bing Lee for her order, at $399 +$20 delivery fee, for a total of $419.

The post was soon flooded with compliments and similar accounts from members of the group, who raved about the Shark Duoclean just as passionately as the mum who had originally posted it.

'I've had this vacuum for two years now and it still amazes me what it pulls out of the floor/carpets!' one said.

'It's honestly the best purchase I've ever made!' said another.

The praise for the Shark Duoclean just kept rolling in from there.

'I love my Shark!' said another fan.

'It's years old and still digs just as much dirt out of my rugs and carpets as the day I got it. It is the best thing ever for my shag pile rug and a family of asthmatics!'

One thing that a few did point out, however, is that the vacuum does get a little heavy after extended use.

'Best vacuum I have ever owned! Only fault I can find is that it can get heavy at times but otherwise SO worth the money!'

Regardless, several users vouched for its durability, with claims that diligent maintenance could result in its longevity spanning several years.

One person claimed: ‘Fantastic vacuum cleaner! I’ve had mine for five years and it’s still just as good.’

Key Takeaways
  • A member of a popular Facebook page has praised the Shark Duoclean vacuum cleaner purchased from JB Hi-Fi, as it collected an impressive amount of dust from just one rug.
  • The member shared that she was 'horrified' by the amount of dust collected after just one use.
  • Other Facebook users chimed in with their own glowing reviews for the Shark Duoclean vacuum cleaner, with many describing it as the best purchase they've ever made.
  • Some users mentioned the vacuum could get a little heavy, but overall it was worth the money.

So, there you have it! Thanks to technology, we've come a long way with our household appliances, especially vacuum cleaners.

They've evolved from those old, heavy and bulky machines into lightweight, sleek and powerful machines that can handle even the most stubborn dirt.

Do you recommend other vacuum cleaner models? Share them with us in the comments below!

We also suggest checking out this article, where we shared some techniques on how you can vacuum like a pro!

Sponsored
I own a large Dyson that I use about once a month to deep clean my carpets, it's great but very heavy, but about a year ago I purchased a stick vacuum from Aldi for $99 and it is nothing short of brilliant, I use it every day and does a really good job of vacuuming my carpets so if you're looking for a lightweight every day alternative, check out Aldo next time they have them on sale

Shark for me also, best money I've spent in a long time.
Got rid of my over expensive Dyson, it used to run out of power all the time. Took two recharges to finish my home and as it took hours to recharge vacuuming turned into a day long chore.
Would certainly recommend the Shark.

Shark for me also, best money I've spent in a long time.
Got rid of my over expensive Dyson, it used to run out of power all the time. Took two recharges to finish my home and as it took hours to recharge vacuuming turned into a day long chore.
Would certainly recommend the Shark.
I struggle with my Dyson stick too. Not to mention the engineering degree you need to clean the filter. And a dirty filter affects the performance and in my case the use of the silly thing. Wouldl never buy one again. Might have a look at the shark.

Was given a Rainbow vac from the Op shop (can’t sell electrical things). Used it for years, decided to get upright because of old age, my friend was glad to have it, still going, 5 years later. They were the rage in the eighties I believe. And can get spare parts still today.

Had no trouble with our electric Dyson my wife even over fills it but it still works as new we have had it for 12 years

I must say, your experience with the Shark Duoclean vacuum from JB Hi-Fi is truly impressive! It's fascinating how a seemingly small rug can harbor so much dirt, and the Shark Duoclean effortlessly tackling it speaks volumes about its powerful performance.

The Mums Who Clean Facebook page is indeed a fantastic resource for real-life reviews and recommendations. I can understand how reading through countless vacuum recommendations can be overwhelming, but your leap of faith into purchasing the Shark Duoclean seems to have paid off splendidly.

If you're interested in exploring other powerful vacuum options, you might want to check out Dyson Air Watts. Dyson cordless vacuums are renowned for their exceptional cleaning capabilities. I personally love them.

Last edited: