Unbelievable deal alert: Stream your favourite shows on BINGE for only $2 a month!

In the ever-evolving world of digital entertainment, online streaming platforms have become the new normal for catching up on your favourite TV shows and movies.

Among these platforms, BINGE has emerged as a popular choice for its vast library of blockbuster movies, hit series, and reality TV shows.

And now, thanks to an exclusive Black Friday deal, you can unlock the world of BINGE for just $2 per month for three months!

This incredible offer runs from November 13 to November 27, providing new and returning customers an opportunity to explore the vast world of BINGE at an affordable price.

To avail of this offer, simply head to the BINGE website and unlock three months of BINGE Basic for just $2 a month. But remember, this offer ends on November 27, so act fast!

Screenshot 2023-11-16 085759.png
BINGE unveiled their Black Friday promo. Credit: Markdown Addicts/Australia

The best part is there is no lock-in contract, so you can cancel anytime.

BINGE is not just another streaming platform—it's a gateway to a world of premium entertainment.

From the latest obsessions to fan favourites, BINGE offers something for every mood and every viewer. Whether you're a fan of drama series like Game of Thrones and its spin-off House of the Dragon, Succession, American Horror Story, The Sopranos, Wentworth, Big Little Lies, Six Feet Under, and The Wire, or you prefer comedies like Friends and Veep, BINGE has got you covered.

Reality TV enthusiasts can enjoy shows like The Real Housewives, Below Deck, Vanderpump Rules, and WWE.

Lifestyle hits like Gogglebox and Bake Off, as well as documentaries like Hoarders and Forensic Files, are also available for your viewing pleasure.

And let's not forget the kids—BINGE offers a whole selection of TV shows and movies just for them.

What's Coming to BINGE?

The excitement doesn't stop there. BINGE is constantly updating its library with new seasons of popular shows and blockbuster movies.

This November, look forward to the return of some favourites like The Real Housewives of Potomac and Hospital Diaries, as well as blockbuster movies like John Wick: Chapter 4 and Please Don’t Destroy.

The Flexibility of BINGE

One of the best things about BINGE is its flexibility. You can stream on your TV, computer, mobile or tablet. This means you can enjoy BINGE on your terms at your convenience.

At just $2 a month, this Black Friday deal is a steal. It's an opportunity to dive into a world of premium entertainment without breaking the bank. So why wait? Sign up for BINGE today and never miss a thing!

Key Takeaways
  • Between November 13 and November 27, people can sign up to BINGE for just $2 per month for three months.
  • BINGE is a streaming platform with a wide range of TV shows, films and other genres of entertainment with no lock-in contract.
  • The offer includes new and returning customers signing up on the BINGE website and getting three months of BINGE Basic.
  • The last day to avail of this offer is November 27.

So, are you ready to dive into the world of BINGE, members? Let us know your favourite shows and movies in the comments below!

Sponsored
I've heard binge is good, but we have Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney plus and are happy with those .
I received an email with this offer $ 2 per month for 3 months or $4 amonth for premium

If you take it out and only want it for the 3 months, then don't forget to cancel in the last month or you will be charged $18 or $22 for premium, and guaranteed people will forget to cancel

Is this a scam? All I get, however I try, is this message:

Access Denied​

You don't have permission to access "http://binge.com.au/?" on this server.
Reference #18.9edff748.1700166440.a831654

FIXED! I accessed it via my Smart TV. Selected the Binge app and followed the sign up process! Simples!

Last edited:
Reactions: magpie1
I've heard binge is good, but we have Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney plus and are happy with those .
I received an email with this offer $ 2 per month for 3 months or $4 amonth for premium

If you take it out and only want it for the 3 months, then don't forget to cancel in the last month or you will be charged $18 or $22 for premium, and guaranteed people will forget to cancel
Oh, so it's the Binge offer that is $2 for 3,months and then ,$18 after that, not the Brollie offer.

Reactions: DLHM and Nichola
Oh, so it's the Binge offer that is $2 for 3,months and then ,$18 after that, not the Brollie offer.
Yes. Looks like Brollie is completely free - just have to put up with the ads. I subscribed to its launch on 23rd of November so I can give it a try. 😊

Reactions: DLHM
Binge. We watched it for 3 hours one night, got dropped out about 8 times, only to have the program restart from the beginning everytime we logged back on. So we had to find our place each time. Absolutely terrible streaming service.

Why pay to shop. Just do not patronise the store if they want money for their specials.