MickyD1112

Aug 8, 2022
Unable to Withdraw funds From The Wall Street Exchange.

Can Someone advise me:
I invested in the Wall Street Exchange after seeing something on the morning show showing(QauntamAL) how quick you can make money on the market.An agent contacted me from Cyprus and I invested the initial sum of $250usd.He continually contacted me weekly showing how I was going.
He Encourage meto invest more which I done ($17K approx).I heard nothing for months so I contacted them requesting that I needed to withdraw some funds.
I was advised that I had to pay back a credit loan(unknown to me) given by the company $4K ,before I could access or make any withdrawl,they then sent me a request for a Margin Call????The first time I had heard from them in months.
I supposedly have $24K USD in my account but unable to touch it until I pay back the credit Loan which I knew nothing about.
My account shows no transaction made by them, it shows is a candle chart which means nothing to me, and where my money was invested .
A representative from the company advised me until I pay the credit loan I cannot get my funds, how do I know that they will pay it to me if I paid
this, if I have this money in my account let them take it out from those funds I have, and release it ,and close my account.I cannot trust
them and this I think is another way of getting more money from me, which I do not have anyway.
Is this company a SCAM ?
Can someone advise me on what I can do to get my Initial investment back.

MickyD 0412912654

Hi
A lot of scam companies operate out of Cyprus and Middle East. I was approached by one on the recommendation of a friend. I asked my friend to withdraw some money from his account. It didn’t happen. Yet the company was enthusiastic about how much money he had made. I told my friend that if he can’t touch it then it is worthless. He lost 30,000. He had been supplied fake share certificates and never saw his money again.
With your issue - I have owed money to investment companies before and they have sold some of my shares to recoup their money. If they are holding money on your account - then they can take their money from it. don’t waste another $4000. It’s good money which will not help you recoup your losses. Do not invest in a company which has accounts in Middle East.

Hi…you wrote that you saw something about the company on the Morning Show……I would contact the Morning Show and lodge a complaint about what happened to you as a result of watching a segment on their show…..They should be able to provide you some information, or at least prove the validity of the company…….It wouldn’t hurt, and maybe some other people did as you did and are struggling with the consequences, just like you are…..I have to say though that it does read very much like a scam…….Although I wouldn’t have thought the Morning Show administration would be so gullible as to fall for a scam…..

Hi…you wrote that you saw something about the company on the Morning Show……I would contact the Morning Show and lodge a complaint about what happened to you as a result of watching a segment on their show…..They should be able to provide you some information, or at least prove the validity of the company…….It wouldn’t hurt, and maybe some other people did as you did and are struggling with the consequences, just like you are…..I have to say though that it does read very much like a scam…….Although I wouldn’t have thought the Morning Show administration would be so gullible as to fall for a scam…..
It is interesting that the hosts of the Morning Shows has been wrapped up in a fake series of interviews with celebrities such as Sam Kerr and Jessica Mauboy on how to make thousands of dollars a week from a $375 initial investment.

"Channel" 7 say they pulled the segment due to "unknown" reasons but provide a transcript of the interview. Trouble is, no matter who the celebrity is or the interviewer is (Barr or Shirvington}, the script is ALWAYS EXACTLY the same.

I did a bit of research and found that these fake "interviews" originated from a pet supply manufacturer in Russia!!

I dont understand how people fall for this ...even if the famous tv personality is genuine, what makes anyone automatically think that they are so smart to make great investments tv presenters are not genius' s....they are ACTORS,or newsreaders,or gardeners, dancers or even just pretty faces..none of which makes them expert on the stock exchange

Reactions: DLHM
I dont understand how people fall for this ...even if the famous tv personality is genuine, what makes anyone automatically think that they are so smart to make great investments tv presenters are not genius' s....they are ACTORS,or newsreaders,or gardeners, dancers or even just pretty faces..none of which makes them expert on the stock exchange
That includes David Kock.

• Haha
Reactions: DLHM
I would suggest you contact your bank, contact Consumer Affairs as well. This well might be a scam. Oh also Police

It is interesting that the hosts of the Morning Shows has been wrapped up in a fake series of interviews with celebrities such as Sam Kerr and Jessica Mauboy on how to make thousands of dollars a week from a $375 initial investment.

"Channel" 7 say they pulled the segment due to "unknown" reasons but provide a transcript of the interview. Trouble is, no matter who the celebrity is or the interviewer is (Barr or Shirvington}, the script is ALWAYS EXACTLY the same.

I did a bit of research and found that these fake "interviews" originated from a pet supply manufacturer in Russia!!
I know that celebrities are used as click bait to sell products to unsuspecting victims, by unscrupulous individuals without any consent. Thing is, is that these days AI (Artificial Intelligence) is being used more and more to manipulate unsuspecting people, especially elders, into believing the scam…..They can produce fake faces, fake people, fake voices, fake pictures that are difficult to spot, very difficult….. I’m not surprised that these fake interviews are originating from Russia….The only good things that have come out of Russia are Nureyev, Baryshnikov and Yul Brynner…..

For further information, check out the article below from 23 August 2023 issued by the Australian Associated Press. They are a bit slow to the party. These scams have been running since last year!

Reactions: DLHM and Miss Chris