Twix fans are stunned by this 'hidden' message on the wrapper - Can you spot it?

Have you ever had one of those moments where you're just minding your own business and then you find a hidden message or clue? It's like a secret code just for you! It's so much fun when you can piece together a mystery that nobody else knows about. Maybe this only happens in our dreams…but still!

Whether it's a note from a loved one hidden in your lunch box or a secret message scrawled on a whiteboard, these little surprises can brighten up even the most mundane of days. It's a fun way to add a little excitement and intrigue to your life.

Keeping this in mind, it is not surprising that fans of the popular chocolate treat Twix were sent into a frenzy after one shopper pointed out a possible 'hidden message' that can be decoded from an 'easy-to-miss' detail on the treat's logo.

One eagle-eyed fan pointed out that the dot above the letter I in the word Twix has two vertical lines.

T4fvhr5bYQzVJNFNKZ9-uBefcqCnr6Wxx2ZCGygSVKPbX-lpzFaPC6LzrV17ZeNrQkqbIjJAmh-Jb75KhPUiLh79Q4TZEmquFL8EOK2qz_jsEgSa7Rq1AbJHBDlwll1vQ-QAWFByRZPq1Fr4qd8Xto9NTUnleZ2t3NAkGnNTpztDzI-P9B3LthFd

The ‘easy-to-miss’ detail on the chocolate treat’s logo has left fans baffled. Credit: 7News via Getty Images.

Many people were perplexed by the revelation, with several admitting that they'd never paid attention to the detail and 'had no idea’ it existed.

The odd discovery is said to have two alternative interpretations.

Some people thought the two lines meant there were two fingers of Twix bars within the wrapper.

Others, however, thought the inside lines were a 'pause button,' a reference to one of the chocolate bar's early advertising slogans.

It should be noted that Twix manufacturer, Mars Inc., launched the ‘Need A Moment’ advertising campaign for the treat in the early 2000s.

The narration in the bar's television commercial also supports the hypothesis.

'When you need a moment, chew it over with Twix,' the commercial voiceover said.

One user pointed out the symmetry between the tagline and the logo element.

'I hadn't noticed until now “Pause” and “take a break”,’ the user speculated.

Another added: 'I’ve not had a Twix in ages. The “pause” button on the I in the logo pleases me inordinately. Neat graphic representation of the product and its use.'

Mars Inc. has yet to comment on the matter.

Companies know that most people find it fun and intriguing whenever they discover hidden messages in the things that they use every day. This is why some businesses embed little secrets in their products for customers to find.

It can be a fun way to keep people engaged with the product, and it's also a clever marketing tactic. After all, if you can get people talking about your product, that's free publicity.

So next time you're using your favourite products, see if you can spot any hidden messages. You might be surprised at what you find!

Sponsored
I like it.
Take a pause and enjoy the moment.
Very clever in deed.
Like Kit Kat.
Take a break while snapping the Kit Kat in two.
And, while not a slogan, as a kid, I liked fantails. We used to ask each other the questions written on the wrappers.

Who remembers finding out the Arnotts logo translated from "On his tee is the best poll I see" to "Honesty is the best policy"?