Traveller discovers 'discontinued' Macca's item in Poland: "Bring this back!"

Admit it: you've never gone to McDonald's without ordering a side of their famous golden fries. Don't worry, we're not here to judge. In fact, we're just like you!

They are fried to a crisp, have that perfect crunchy texture, are perfectly salted, and are steaming hot (on a good day, at least). Who can say no to those, right?

We don’t know about you, but no matter how many Macca’s french fries we eat, there’s always room for more!

If you like Macca's fries as much as we do, you'll be surprised by what this man on a trip to Poland discovered on the country's fast-food menu.

According to the British traveller, Poland sells "the biggest portion of McDonald's fries in the world" – and now, Aussie fast-food fans are pleading for the menu item to be brought to the country!

7HC6UUvFUvY9O_BPIVLVo3UtBNsZZ8D9qCKmmJaY2WDF_sms0s_2e_fESgHDLnDOYJmMAJxpN2Xiqj_FImG-3PiB8Fo6dJ8YKki2-iPRoJMAQZwbK0CGepmdol-30tFGcO6klp0nkifzIQRhIw

A man who was travelling in Poland found a Macca's item that had been taken off the menu in Australia. Credit: news.com.au.

Michael Jamieson, who regularly posts food reviews on TikTok, is currently on vacation in Poland, where he visited the world-famous Golden Arches.

While there, he came across a larger-than-average portion of the cult hot chips known as "sharing fries". Of course, he had to post this amazing discovery on social media.

Michael can be seen in the video footage holding a large red cardboard container that is stuffed with Macca's world-famous golden fries. We have to admit, folks, that is a HUGE fries container – it's almost the size of his head!

"McDonald's fries biggest portion EVER!" he captioned the video, which has now been viewed over 1.5 million times since it was posted last week.

The traveller can be seen outside the fast-food restaurant in his video, holding the massive carton of chips in his hand, demonstrating its size.

"I'm in Poland at the moment, and I think this may be the biggest portion of McDonald's fries in the world," he said in the clip.

"It's a new portion size for them called 'sharing' size. Just look at it – it's wonderful! Wow…" he went on to add.

On social media, there are thousands upon thousands of people who are fans of McDonald's fries, so it is only natural that Michael's video would be a huge hit among them.

Most Aussies, however, pointed out that this 'sharing' size was previously available in Australia and should be made available again.

"They had this in Australia over a year ago, time to bring it back," wrote one user in the comments. Another agreed and added, "Had this in Australia years ago, please bring it back!"

In the past, the 'sharing' sized fries have been offered for purchase in McDonald's Australia as part of the chain's 'Dinner Bundles' and the Chicken McNugget share packs.

A spokesperson, however, confirmed to news.com.au that there were currently no plans to bring it back or sell the larger fries serving on its own.

Looks like we won't be seeing this 'sharing' size anytime soon, folks!

In the meantime, why not try making your own fries at home instead? This way, not only can you ensure that they are freshly made, but you can also rest assured that they are (at least relatively) good for you. Simply watch the video below for the recipe:

Credit: From Scratch Fast.

Reactions: Ricci and BJM
Sponsored
Admit it: you've never gone to McDonald's without ordering a side of their famous golden fries. Don't worry, we're not here to judge. In fact, we're just like you!

They are fried to a crisp, have that perfect crunchy texture, are perfectly salted, and are steaming hot (on a good day, at least). Who can say no to those, right?

We don’t know about you, but no matter how many Macca’s french fries we eat, there’s always room for more!

If you like Macca's fries as much as we do, you'll be surprised by what this man on a trip to Poland discovered on the country's fast-food menu.

According to the British traveller, Poland sells "the biggest portion of McDonald's fries in the world" – and now, Aussie fast-food fans are pleading for the menu item to be brought to the country!

7HC6UUvFUvY9O_BPIVLVo3UtBNsZZ8D9qCKmmJaY2WDF_sms0s_2e_fESgHDLnDOYJmMAJxpN2Xiqj_FImG-3PiB8Fo6dJ8YKki2-iPRoJMAQZwbK0CGepmdol-30tFGcO6klp0nkifzIQRhIw

A man who was travelling in Poland found a Macca's item that had been taken off the menu in Australia. Credit: news.com.au.

Michael Jamieson, who regularly posts food reviews on TikTok, is currently on vacation in Poland, where he visited the world-famous Golden Arches.

While there, he came across a larger-than-average portion of the cult hot chips known as "sharing fries". Of course, he had to post this amazing discovery on social media.

Michael can be seen in the video footage holding a large red cardboard container that is stuffed with Macca's world-famous golden fries. We have to admit, folks, that is a HUGE fries container – it's almost the size of his head!

"McDonald's fries biggest portion EVER!" he captioned the video, which has now been viewed over 1.5 million times since it was posted last week.

The traveller can be seen outside the fast-food restaurant in his video, holding the massive carton of chips in his hand, demonstrating its size.

"I'm in Poland at the moment, and I think this may be the biggest portion of McDonald's fries in the world," he said in the clip.

"It's a new portion size for them called 'sharing' size. Just look at it – it's wonderful! Wow…" he went on to add.

On social media, there are thousands upon thousands of people who are fans of McDonald's fries, so it is only natural that Michael's video would be a huge hit among them.

Most Aussies, however, pointed out that this 'sharing' size was previously available in Australia and should be made available again.

"They had this in Australia over a year ago, time to bring it back," wrote one user in the comments. Another agreed and added, "Had this in Australia years ago, please bring it back!"

In the past, the 'sharing' sized fries have been offered for purchase in McDonald's Australia as part of the chain's 'Dinner Bundles' and the Chicken McNugget share packs.

A spokesperson, however, confirmed to news.com.au that there were currently no plans to bring it back or sell the larger fries serving on its own.

In the meantime, why not try making your own fries at home instead? This way, not only can you ensure that they are freshly made, but you can also rest assured that they are (at least relatively) good for you. Simply watch the video below for the recipe:

Terribly sorry, but if you are pleading with MacDonald's then I am sorry but you really need to get a life!!

Are you kidding me maccas fries are always cold and soggy I would be embarrassed to share them.

Reactions: June E and Ricci
I find their fries are hard & horrible so they can keep them! My grandson had a maccas burger in a coat pocket for at least a year, anyway he went to see if coat still fitted him & found burgerin his pocket, still the same as the day he bought it, just cold & hard! No mound …. So it’s a worry…. I say bring back the BIG BREAKFAST! As a vegetarian I only bought the Big Breakfast from Maccas.. they stillhave it inevery country except Australia!

Reactions: Julia TH and Ricci
I stopped buying chips out a long time ago, I was fed up with being disappointed. I now make my own if I fancy chips, the air fryer makes it all so simple and quick.:)