Transform your home into cosy winter cabin with Kmart’s new decor line

As the leaves turn golden and the air grows crisp, it's time to think about cosying up our homes for the winter months.

And what better way to do that than with Kmart Australia's latest winter decor range? The budget retailer has just unveiled a stunning collection that's got shoppers across the country buzzing with excitement.

Kmart's knack for delivering stylish, on-trend products at affordable prices is no secret to Australian bargain hunters.

This season, they've outdone themselves with a range that promises to transform your living space into a winter wonderland without breaking the bank.

shutterstock_2444943341.jpg
Kmart launched its winter decor range. Image source: Shutterstock

The collection, which has been quietly making its way into stores and online, features an array of living room, bedroom, kitchen, and dining products that are sure to add warmth and style to any home.

One of the standout items causing a stir among shoppers is the Retro kettle and Toaster set, priced at an astonishing $29 each.

These appliances are not only functional but also boast a chic design reminiscent of the much-admired Italian home brand Smeg.

With their pastel green hue and ridged texture, they offer a unique twist on a classic look, making them a must-have for any style-conscious homeowner.

47818-photo_20240507_081040_0000.png
Retro Kettle and Toaster, $29 each. Image source: Kmart

But the kitchen isn't the only room getting a makeover.

Kmart's winter collection extends to the dining area with the introduction of the Linear Cocktail and Gin Glasses.

This four-pack of crystal-like goblets, priced at just $16, is perfect for elevating your dinner party or enjoying a sophisticated drink in the comfort of your home.

Moving on to the bedroom, the Rowan Table Lamp, dubbed the 'buy of the season' at $25, is turning heads with its thin, squiggly base and chic silhouette.

It's an iconic piece that can add a touch of elegance to any room.

20240530_082803_0000.png
Rowan Table Lamp ($25) and Georgia Bedside Table ($45). Image source: Kmart

And let's not overlook the Georgia Bedside Table.

At $45, this round table with two shelves is not only functional but also stylish. It is covered on three sides and is ideal for holding your favourite bath oils, soaps, or even a glass of wine.

For those looking to revamp their living room, the Harper Lounge Chair and Harper Ottoman set, priced at $119 and $39, respectively, offer a cosy and stylish seating option.

The white boucle-inspired fabric gives a luxurious feel, inviting you to curl up with a good book or a cup of tea.

And for a touch of versatility, Kmart also offers a Checker Ottoman with fluffy fabric for the same price, allowing you to mix and match according to your decor preferences.

20240530_082803_0001.png
Checker Ottoman ($39) and Flame Effect Fireplace Heater ($79). Image source: Kmart

But perhaps the most talked-about item is the Flame Effect Fireplace Heater, a steal at $79.

This heater not only warms your room quickly but also adds a vintage charm to your living space.

It's a portable electric fireplace that looks even better in person, according to rave reviews from happy customers.

One shopper shared: ‘(I) love this heater. [It] does everything as described, and it's way better looking than the pictures show.’

Kmart's winter decor range is a testament to the retailer's commitment to providing Australians with affordable yet stylish home solutions.

With such a wide variety of items to choose from, you can easily refresh your home's look for the cooler months ahead.

So, why not take a trip to your local Kmart or browse their online store to discover these hidden gems?

With Kmart's winter collection, you can change up your whole living space on a budget and create a cosy haven that's perfect for the season.
Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia released a new winter decor range featuring affordable living room, bedroom, kitchen, and dining products.
  • Shoppers are excited about the new Retro Kettle and Toaster set priced at $29 each, noted for resembling the Smeg 50s Style appliances.
  • The winter collection includes trendy and desirable items like the Rowan Table Lamp and Georgia Bedside Table, praised for their style and functionality.
  • Australian customers are keen on the Flame Effect Fireplace Heater and boucle-inspired Harper Lounge Chair and Ottoman, highlighting their aesthetic appeal and affordability.
We'd love to hear from you, our dear Seniors Discount Club members! Have you checked out Kmart's new winter range? What are your favourite finds? Share your thoughts and let us know how you're making your home winter-ready in the comments below!

Last edited:
Sponsored
Looked in Kmart yesterday the only thing that interested me was a wooly sheep like material quilt cover, different to normal one and pillow cases too. $30. Looked really warm bought one for a friend's birthday present

Reactions: Littleboy8
Looked in Kmart yesterday the only thing that interested me was a wooly sheep like material quilt cover, different to normal one and pillow cases too. $30. Looked really warm bought one for a friend's birthday present
Count yourself very lucky, I paid $40 for the same set, but they are very lovely to sleep under. Trouble is, I don’t like our local store, the staff are patronising, and when you speak up to them, they get narky with you, then say it’s not MY fault. As if! No use complaining, the customer is always wrong. Yet, there are plenty of signs around saying respect our staff, well sorry, but it goes two ways.

• Sad
Reactions: June E and what
Count yourself very lucky, I paid $40 for the same set, but they are very lovely to sleep under. Trouble is, I don’t like our local store, the staff are patronising, and when you speak up to them, they get narky with you, then say it’s not MY fault. As if! No use complaining, the customer is always wrong. Yet, there are plenty of signs around saying respect our staff, well sorry, but it goes two ways.
Most of those signs about respecting staff, not tolerating certain behaviours DO NOT WORK for customers, patents and so on, in fact anyone where these signs are. Seems they are there so staff can treat anyone they please badly and the person can't say anything back or you are in the wrong!! Time the SIGNS stated that the workers should follow the same rules.

Reactions: Pommyoz
Ours is a Kmart hub so was expecting them not to stock said item.Mine was cheaper she has double bed

Reactions: Littleboy8