Transform your floor grout with this $2.95 Woolworths find – no scrubbing required!

It's no secret that cleaning floor grout can be a tedious and time-consuming task, often involving vigorous scrubbing and a significant amount of elbow grease.

As we get older, one of the things that can become increasingly difficult is keeping up with the housework and cleaning. All that scrubbing, mopping, and polishing can take its toll on our energy levels and our joints, especially for those suffering from arthritis.

But thanks to this incredible cleaning find at Woolworths, you may be able to say goodbye to all that hard work – and hello to sparkling clean grout in just minutes!

At the Seniors Discount Club, we appreciate a good bargain just as much as you do.

So, when we heard about a Woolworths shopper who managed to completely transform her floor grout with a $2.95 cleaner without even needing to scrub it, we were all ears!

The cleaning marvel in question is the Strike Pro Mould Killer Spray, which is priced at just $2.95 for a 500ml bottle. One happy Woolworths customer shared her experience in a popular cleaning group on Facebook, describing the results she achieved simply by using this bargain buy.

grout1.jpg
A shopper said she used the cleaning agent to transform her tile grout. Credit: Flickr

‘My grout was getting dirty again, and I was after an easy way to clean it,’ the homeowner wrote on the Mums Who Clean Facebook group.

‘I literally can't scrub it because I'll end up back at the physio, and the grout we have is the worst I ever had. You literally can't scrub it with a grout brush because it comes away (it's wearing away in our ensuite shower). So scrubbing is not an option.’

To the woman's delight, the solution to her grout cleaning woes was sitting right on the shelves at Woolworths in the form of the Strike Pro Mould Killer Spray.

She shared before-and-after photos, showing how the grout in her kitchen looked brand new after just five minutes of using the spray.

‘Anyways, I just sprayed on, left for five minutes, and then wiped off with a cloth, and it came clean. Was so easy!’ she exclaimed.

grout2.jpg
The woman shared a photo of her dirty floor tile grout. Credit: Facebook

Homeowners who have bought the product shared their honest reviews on Woolworths’ website.

‘Great product. Does what it says,’ one wrote.

‘I had just noticed my fridge seals were a bit mouldy. I sprayed and let it sit for 5 minutes, and it wiped right off no more mould since!’ Another proclaimed.

And it seems that the Strike Pro Mould Killer Spray is not the only affordable Woolworths cleaning product making waves for its effectiveness.

grout3.jpg
This is the result of the woman’s cleaning efforts. Credit: Facebook

The supermarket’s Strike Pro Bath & Shower Spray Cleaner has also earned rave reviews for its ability to tackle dirty floor tiles with ease.

In a viral social media post, a clever Woolworths customer shared her story of how she overhauled her tiles using the spray cleaner and was surprised by the ‘unbelievable’ results.

The mum explained that she poured ½ bottle’s contents into 1/3 bucket of hot water to dilute the cleaner and because it was ‘way easier than spraying the grout beforehand’.

‘When mopping, get the mop right in there over the grout. The longer it is left to dry, [the better] the results you get,’ she added.

You can read the rest of the story here.

The next time you find yourself dreading the task of cleaning your floor grout, remember this fantastic $2.95 Woolworths find.

Not only is it budget-friendly and easy to use, but it's also guaranteed to give you sparkling clean grout without any back-breaking scrubbing required.
Key Takeaways
  • A Woolworths shopper shared how she transformed her floor tile grout using a bargain $2.95 product, Strike Pro Mould Killer Spray.
  • The homeowner demonstrated in photos that the floor grout in her kitchen appeared brand new again in just five minutes, with no scrubbing required.
  • This is not the first time an affordable Woolworths cleaning product, such as the Strike Pro Bath & Shower Spray Cleaner, has received rave reviews for cleaning tasks.
  • The Mums Who Clean Facebook group is a popular platform for sharing cleaning tips and product recommendations.
What’s your secret to cleaning tile grout with ease? Share it with us in the comments!

Sponsored
It's no secret that cleaning floor grout can be a tedious and time-consuming task, often involving vigorous scrubbing and a significant amount of elbow grease.

As we get older, one of the things that can become increasingly difficult is keeping up with the housework and cleaning. All that scrubbing, mopping, and polishing can take its toll on our energy levels and our joints, especially for those suffering from arthritis.

But thanks to this incredible cleaning find at Woolworths, you may be able to say goodbye to all that hard work – and hello to sparkling clean grout in just minutes!

At the Seniors Discount Club, we appreciate a good bargain just as much as you do.

So, when we heard about a Woolworths shopper who managed to completely transform her floor grout with a $2.95 cleaner without even needing to scrub it, we were all ears!

The cleaning marvel in question is the Strike Pro Mould Killer Spray, which is priced at just $2.95 for a 500ml bottle. One happy Woolworths customer shared her experience in a popular cleaning group on Facebook, describing the results she achieved simply by using this bargain buy.

View attachment 22299
A shopper said she used the cleaning agent to transform her tile grout. Credit: Flickr

‘My grout was getting dirty again, and I was after an easy way to clean it,’ the homeowner wrote on the Mums Who Clean Facebook group.

‘I literally can't scrub it because I'll end up back at the physio, and the grout we have is the worst I ever had. You literally can't scrub it with a grout brush because it comes away (it's wearing away in our ensuite shower). So scrubbing is not an option.’

To the woman's delight, the solution to her grout cleaning woes was sitting right on the shelves at Woolworths in the form of the Strike Pro Mould Killer Spray.

She shared before-and-after photos, showing how the grout in her kitchen looked brand new after just five minutes of using the spray.

‘Anyways, I just sprayed on, left for five minutes, and then wiped off with a cloth, and it came clean. Was so easy!’ she exclaimed.

View attachment 22300

Homeowners who have bought the product shared their honest reviews on Woolworths’ website.

‘I had just noticed my fridge seals were a bit mouldy. I sprayed and let it sit for 5 minutes, and it wiped right off no more mould since!’ Another proclaimed.

And it seems that the Strike Pro Mould Killer Spray is not the only affordable Woolworths cleaning product making waves for its effectiveness.

View attachment 22301

The supermarket’s Strike Pro Bath & Shower Spray Cleaner has also earned rave reviews for its ability to tackle dirty floor tiles with ease.

In a viral social media post, a clever Woolworths customer shared her story of how she overhauled her tiles using the spray cleaner and was surprised by the ‘unbelievable’ results.

The mum explained that she poured ½ bottle’s contents into 1/3 bucket of hot water to dilute the cleaner and because it was ‘way easier than spraying the grout beforehand’.

‘When mopping, get the mop right in there over the grout. The longer it is left to dry, [the better] the results you get,’ she added.

The next time you find yourself dreading the task of cleaning your floor grout, remember this fantastic $2.95 Woolworths find.

Not only is it budget-friendly and easy to use, but it's also guaranteed to give you sparkling clean grout without any back-breaking scrubbing required.
Key Takeaways

• A Woolworths shopper shared how she transformed her floor tile grout using a bargain $2.95 product, Strike Pro Mould Killer Spray.
  • The homeowner demonstrated in photos that the floor grout in her kitchen appeared brand new again in just five minutes, with no scrubbing required.
  • This is not the first time an affordable Woolworths cleaning product, such as the Strike Pro Bath & Shower Spray Cleaner, has received rave reviews for cleaning tasks.
  • The Mums Who Clean Facebook group is a popular platform for sharing cleaning tips and product recommendations.
What’s your secret to cleaning tile grout with ease? Share it with us in the comments!
I have been using this product for a long time on the bathroom grout to remove the mould, it is brilliant. I never thought to use it on the grout in the floor tiles but will definitely try it now. I have bought this product for my son and my daughter to use also on their bathroom grout.

Reactions: Gsr

View attachment 22299

View attachment 22300

View attachment 22301

Key Takeaways

i can see spacers in those tiles.