Transform your cluttered cupboard in a snap with this $3 'genius' tip from a pro organiser!

If the cupboard under your sink is starting to resemble a scene from a horror movie, with piles of cleaning supplies chaotically strewn around, it's time to take action!

Here at the Seniors Discount Club, we understand that life can get busy, and it would take so much effort to transform those awkward spaces in our homes.

But fear not! We've unearthed a fabulous and budget-friendly tip that will clear the chaos from your under-sink nightmare in no time!

Meet our domestic-life saviour, professional organiser Anita Birges!

Once again, she found a game-changing storage solution—a mere $3.30 tension rod from Daiso Australia!

compressed-FB resize 85.jpeg
Anita Birges shared one of her all-time favourite tips. Source: Instagram/@mise_en_place_aus

Instructing us through a delightful and enlightening video, Birges announced, 'This UNDER SINK ORGANISING tip to get the most out of your space is going to change your life!!'

We could almost feel our cluttered cupboards trembling with fear at such enthusiasm!

According to Birges, this economical 'treat' creates extra storage space, especially if you struggle with spray bottles that don't fit around all those under-sink pipes.

The 'grab and go' principle she employs is so simple; it's genius.

Birges demonstrates how to set it up: just 'twist and fit' the extendable tension rod so that each end presses against the cupboard's walls.

Once secure, hang your spray bottles on the rod, where they'll be right at hand and out of your way.

compressed-FB resize 86.jpeg
Commenters expressed their admiration and praise for the tip. Source: Instagram/@mise_en_place_aus

'Hang and organise,' she proclaims, with a cheerful tone that belies the simplicity of the whole operation.

This savvy organiser even uses Kmart fridge organiser containers to store cleaning and hygiene supplies neatly, maximising her under-sink space.

Birges' sharing of her innovative tip led to an outpouring of admiration among followers.

One wrote, ‘This is genius,’

‘Ummmm this is BRILLIANT!!!’ another wrote.

We at the Seniors Discount Club couldn't agree more!

Watch Anita’s video here:

But the road to flawless organisation doesn't end here, dear readers.

There is a side to the clutter that we seldom talk about.

Various studies suggest that persistent disorganisation and clutter can increase stress and anxiety, making your humble abode less of a sanctuary and more of a minefield.

Therefore, it's not just about better organisation—it's about maintaining a better state of mind.

Key Takeaways
  • Australian professional organiser, Anita Birges, has revealed her practical tip to efficiently organise the cupboard under the sink using a $3.30 tension rod from Daiso Australia.
  • This tip provides extra storage for spray bottles and other items that can't fit around the under-sink pipes, allowing for easy 'grab and go'.
  • The method entails twisting and fitting the extendable tension rod to press against the cupboard walls, then hanging the bottles as needed.
  • Besides the tension rod, the organiser also creatively uses Kmart fridge organiser containers to store cleaning and hygiene supplies.

Remember, uncluttered cupboards bring serenity to your home and calm to your mind!

Why stop at the under-sink cupboard when there are other nooks and crannies around the house hiding potential disorder? Fear not; we’ll always have more tips and tips to come.

Happy decluttering, everyone, and remember, a tidy home equals a peaceful mind!

Members, have you ever struggled with clutter in your under-sink cupboard? How do you organise your cleaning supplies in that space?

Sponsored
If the cupboard under your sink is starting to resemble a scene from a horror movie, with piles of cleaning supplies chaotically strewn around, it's time to take action!

Here at the Seniors Discount Club, we understand that life can get busy, and it would take so much effort to transform those awkward spaces in our homes.

But fear not! We've unearthed a fabulous and budget-friendly tip that will clear the chaos from your under-sink nightmare in no time!

Meet our domestic-life saviour, professional organiser Anita Birges!

Once again, she found a game-changing storage solution—a mere $3.30 tension rod from Daiso Australia!

View attachment 26089
Anita Birges shared one of her all-time favourite tips. Source: Instagram/@mise_en_place_aus

Instructing us through a delightful and enlightening video, Birges announced, 'This UNDER SINK ORGANISING tip to get the most out of your space is going to change your life!!'

We could almost feel our cluttered cupboards trembling with fear at such enthusiasm!

According to Birges, this economical 'treat' creates extra storage space, especially if you struggle with spray bottles that don't fit around all those under-sink pipes.

The 'grab and go' principle she employs is so simple; it's genius.

Birges demonstrates how to set it up: just 'twist and fit' the extendable tension rod so that each end presses against the cupboard's walls.

Once secure, hang your spray bottles on the rod, where they'll be right at hand and out of your way.

View attachment 26090
Commenters expressed their admiration and praise for the tip. Source: Instagram/@mise_en_place_aus

'Hang and organise,' she proclaims, with a cheerful tone that belies the simplicity of the whole operation.

This savvy organiser even uses Kmart fridge organiser containers to store cleaning and hygiene supplies neatly, maximising her under-sink space.

Birges' sharing of her innovative tip led to an outpouring of admiration among followers.

One wrote, ‘This is genius,’

‘Ummmm this is BRILLIANT!!!’ another wrote.

We at the Seniors Discount Club couldn't agree more!

Watch Anita’s video here:

But the road to flawless organisation doesn't end here, dear readers.

There is a side to the clutter that we seldom talk about.

Various studies suggest that persistent disorganisation and clutter can increase stress and anxiety, making your humble abode less of a sanctuary and more of a minefield.

Therefore, it's not just about better organisation—it's about maintaining a better state of mind.

Key Takeaways

• Australian professional organiser, Anita Birges, has revealed her practical tip to efficiently organise the cupboard under the sink using a $3.30 tension rod from Daiso Australia.
  • This tip provides extra storage for spray bottles and other items that can't fit around the under-sink pipes, allowing for easy 'grab and go'.
  • The method entails twisting and fitting the extendable tension rod to press against the cupboard walls, then hanging the bottles as needed.
  • Besides the tension rod, the organiser also creatively uses Kmart fridge organiser containers to store cleaning and hygiene supplies.

Remember, uncluttered cupboards bring serenity to your home and calm to your mind!

Why stop at the under-sink cupboard when there are other nooks and crannies around the house hiding potential disorder? Fear not; we’ll always have more tips and tips to come.

Happy decluttering, everyone, and remember, a tidy home equals a peaceful mind!

Members, have you ever struggled with clutter in your under-sink cupboard? How do you organise your cleaning supplies in that space?

i love tips but i do not like someone copying others, this has been around for yonks.

All my kitchen cupboards have had storage baskets and plastic containers in them for years. They hold everything in the cupboards making it easy to reach everything, even in corner cupboards. I organise it so the things I use most are easier to get and if I need something in the corner cupboard I just have to remove one or two containers of items and pull out the container from the corner. Nothing gets lost or falls down into hard to reach areas. Even my pantry has containers for food items, biscuits in one, tinned food in one etc. I also use new cat litter trays to help organise items in my cupboards. Makes life so much easier especially as I’m getting older and can’t get down into low cupboards like I used to.

Reactions: Tamaya
For someone who is into decluttering, there are a lot of bottles in that cupboard. And I think those bottles hanging in the front are messy looking and would fall if knocked when getting the other baskets out. Not a fan.