Transform your beauty routine: Shoppers swear by this ‘life-changing’ $29 Kmart find

In the bustling world of beauty and self-care, finding the right tools to make your routine as seamless as possible is a treasure hunt we're all too familiar with.

But every now and then, a treasure emerges that sends waves of excitement through the community.

This time, it's a $29 Flip Lid Mirror from Kmart that's causing quite the stir, and it's easy to see why.

Holly Turner, a social media personality known for her makeup tips and lifestyle content, has brought this beauty find to the limelight.

She's calling it a life-changing addition to her beauty arsenal, and her enthusiasm is contagious.

The mirror in question isn't just your average vanity accessory; it's a flip-lid mirror with an LED frame that promises to revolutionise the way you apply makeup.

Screenshot 2024-05-27 122634.png
Holly Turner raved about the $29 LED mirror from Kmart. Image source: @ho11turner/TikTok

What sets this mirror apart is its versatility and design. It's portable and lightweight, making it a perfect companion for those on the go.

But the real kicker? It's designed to fit snugly onto your steering wheel, providing a stable, hands-free makeup application experience when you're parked and prepping for your day.

Of course, safety is paramount, and Holly emphasised that this mirror is meant for use only when the car is safely stationary.

The mirror's LED frame is a game-changer for anyone who's struggled with poor lighting conditions.

With a touch of your hand, you can illuminate your face with three different colour temperatures: warm, cool, and daylight.

Screenshot 2024-05-27 123625.png
Flip Lid Mirror - White, $29. Image source: Kmart

This feature ensures that no matter where you are, whether you're in a dimly lit car park or out in nature, your makeup will be perfect.

The convenience doesn't stop there. The mirror boasts a rechargeable battery that fully charges in four hours via USB and lasts for two hours on the brightest setting.

The flip section isn't just for show; it doubles as a stand and a protective cover, making it a travel-friendly option for those who love to roam.

Holly's video showcasing the mirror has gone viral, with over 60,000 views and countless comments from Kmart fans who are calling the item 'life-changing' and 'genius’.

‘Thank you! Need [this]. Do my [makeup] in the dark car park every morning, often add too much blush—but just to one side haha,’ one commenter wrote.

Source: @ho11yturner/TikTok​

It's clear that this mirror has struck a chord with those who understand the struggle of applying makeup in less-than-ideal situations.

For those who are budget-conscious, Kmart offers a range of makeup mirrors that cater to different needs and price points.

From a $10 Black LED Mirror with a touchscreen and adjustable angle to a $19 Heart-Shaped LED Mirror with a rechargeable battery and pink light option, there's something for everyone.

And for those who appreciate multifunctionality, the $29 Egg-Shaped LED Storage Mirror not only provides illumination but also cleverly houses makeup or skincare products, complete with a handy drawer.

It's evident that Kmart has tapped into a niche that resonates with beauty enthusiasts. The retailer's ability to offer affordable, innovative products like this makeup mirror is a testament to their understanding of customers' needs.

So, whether you're a makeup maven always on the move, someone who values a well-lit reflection, or you're simply looking for a nifty gadget to enhance your beauty routine, this $29 Kmart Makeup Mirror might just be the transformative tool you've been searching for.
Key Takeaways
  • A social media personality, Holly Turner, highly recommended Kmart's $29 Flip-Lid Mirror with an LED frame for makeup application.
  • The mirror can be slotted onto a car's steering wheel for use when the car is parked, featuring a light and three colour temperatures.
  • The product has gone viral, with many users finding it life-changing for their makeup routines, especially in situations with poor lighting.
  • There are cheaper makeup mirror options available at Kmart, and for those willing to spend the full $29, there's also an Egg-Shaped LED Storage Mirror that has additional features for convenience.
We'd love to hear from you, our savvy Seniors Discount Club members! Have you tried this mirror, or do you have a go-to beauty gadget that's changed the game for you? Share your experiences and recommendations in the comments below!

Sponsored
I would not follow any so-called advice from these made-up twits who try and have 5 min of fame. They have no original ideas and change their minds more times than a dog with several toys to play with.

You are forgetting that the younger generation or some at least can't get themselves ready on time for love nor money so this would be ideal for them. The fact that they still have to find the time before they get to work is lost on them. They will be the ones doing their make up while waiting for lights to change etc then having cars tooting behind them because they are not paying attention!

Reactions: relljube
I have watched women putting makeup on in the car at the traffic lights.
And they want to fine someone for using navigation on their phone.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing.
Why on earth would you be doing your make up in your car.
If you people watch when stopped at traffic lights, usually peak hour, you will see all sorts of weird and wonderful things.
One day I was at the lights, then along side of my car was a young Miss who decided it was time to comb the hair, put the pony tail up, and even start plucking the eyebrows. It was an exercise in time management that had to be seen to be believed.
When I was a young working Miss, I got out of bed early enough to shower, have brekkie and preen.
Why are they so time poor?

Reactions: Veggiepatch
If you people watch when stopped at traffic lights, usually peak hour, you will see all sorts of weird and wonderful things.
One day I was at the lights, then along side of my car was a young Miss who decided it was time to comb the hair, put the pony tail up, and even start plucking the eyebrows. It was an exercise in time management that had to be seen to be believed.
When I was a young working Miss, I got out of bed early enough to shower, have brekkie and preen.
They are time poor probably because they spent half the night on their smart phones and couldn’t get up in time in the morning. Poor loves ! 🤣

Reactions: Susie999
Too busy putting themselves on social pages with the "new" hacks!!!!

Because they’ve got shit for brains😎

Reactions: MariaG