Tote-ally chic: Kmart's $12 handbag steals the show with designer looks at bargain price!

As we all know, fashion is cyclical, and the latest trends can often come with a hefty price tag. But what if you could get the look of a high-end designer piece without breaking the bank?

That's exactly what savvy shoppers are doing with Kmart Australia's latest offering—a $12 handbag that's causing quite a stir for its striking resemblance to a $900 Chloe design that's sold out worldwide.

This find is not just a win for your wardrobe but also for your wallet, and it's quickly becoming known as ‘a mum's dream’ for its style and functionality.

The Canvas Tote Bag, priced at $12, is the spitting image of the French fashion house Chloé's Kids Logo Detailed Top Handle Shoulder Bag, which retails for a whopping $890.

The luxury bag, a favourite among stylish mums and fashionistas, is known for its practicality and minimalist design, making it the ultimate accessory for carrying everything from nappies and wipes to baby products.

Kmart's version, however, offers the same level of sophistication without the hefty price tag.

image (58).jpg
Kmart Australia has introduced a $12 Canvas Tote Bag that mimics the look of the $890 Chloé Kids Logo Detailed Top Handle Shoulder Bag. Credit: Kmart Australia

Available in four versatile colours—natural, black, navy, and khaki—the Kmart Canvas Tote Bag features comfortable carry handles and a long strap for hands-free convenience.

It also includes a ‘handy’ attached pouch with a top zip closure, perfect for securing smaller items like money, cosmetics, and keys.

The attention to detail and the practical design have earned the bag glowing five-star reviews from Australian shoppers.

One customer raved, ‘Absolutely love this bag! I can fit nappies in it…and I can also fit my laptop inside for meetings instead of lugging an extra bag. It’s a five-star rating from me.’

Another added, ‘I adore this. It's practical and suitable for so many occasions.’

‘This bag I had to get in both colours, it is the best and most versatile bag I have ever had! 11/10 would recommend,’ a third chimed.

Many have complimented the ‘classy’ tote, noting its surprisingly ‘expensive’ appearance.

Those using it for work have mentioned that it comfortably fits a 15-inch laptop and a large water bottle, with extra space for daily necessities

With Kmart's stylish offerings making waves, it's no wonder shoppers are excited about their latest addition: the $15 EVA Beach Tote.

This budget-friendly bag mirrors the popular $99 Crocs bag, offering an affordable alternative without compromising on style.

Shoppers are raving about its versatility and practicality, making it a must-have for summer outings.

For those curious about how this tote stacks up and whether it can accommodate fun accessories like Jibbitz, the conversation is already buzzing in online threads
Key Takeaways
  • Kmart Australia has launched a $12 Canvas Tote Bag that closely resembles the Chloé Kids Logo Detailed Top Handle Shoulder Bag, which is priced at $890.
  • The tote is available in four colours and features comfortable carry handles and a long strap for hands-free use, along with an attached pouch for smaller items.
  • Customers are highly satisfied with the bag's versatility, using it as a baby changing bag, a laptop carrier, or for general use, and have given it outstanding online reviews.
  • The affordable bag has been praised for its quality and appearance, with some shoppers even preferring it to the higher-priced original Chloé design.
Have you snagged one of these bags or have another favourite budget-friendly fashion find? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored