TODAY ONLY: Huge $1 chicken schnitzel deal at Woolworths has shoppers racing – act now before it's gone!

We know that money doesn't stretch as far as it used to in Australia, and it's especially tough in these uncertain times.

However, the fact that you can no longer purchase (hardly) anything with just $1 these days is one of the most striking and obvious examples of this change.

As we move through these challenging times, it seems almost everyone is looking for ways to lower their everyday expenses and save a few extra dollars here and there.

If you're searching for affordable grocery items that provide great value for your money or even those that cost only one dollar, you're in for a treat!

At the moment, Woolworths shoppers are being treated to a great deal on Sandwich Chicken Schnitzels - available from the deli counter for an incredibly low price of just $1 per schnitzel, which is less than half of what it normally costs!

fd7e2a928da5a4cc192ba76cc7b352b04010b9e3-16x9-x0y26w1124h632.png

Woolworths offers its popular chicken schnitzel for $1 for a limited time. Credit: Woolworths.

The Woolies' schnitzels are popular for burgers, wraps, and sandwiches. However, customers have also discovered that they make delicious meals when served with vegetables, potatoes, and gravy for lunch or dinner.

Just keep in mind that the discounted schnitzel sale is only available for a limited time. So if you want to take advantage of the deal, grab them before 11.59 pm on Tuesday, March 21.

It seems not too many shoppers realised just how affordable these schnitzels are until bargain hunters start reporting about the sale on social media.

‘Woolies has the sandwich chicken schnitzels for $1 each from the deli, less than half price!’ one person wrote in a post on the Markdown Addicts Australia Facebook group.

‘I bought a box worth to stock up. Cost me $30. This will do me at least 30 meals if I’m not also feeding my 23-year-old daughter, whom I often feed due to her circumstances.’

‘They also have the 1.8kg packs of snags for $10 - I only bought one. Again, up to 12 meals for me, if I’m not feeding my daughter too, or using them to create other sausage-based meals in bulk with.’

‘Thought this might help someone else out there.’

74d0f411962c716b5b6a2d30dd95a40030e7721c-161x229-x0y111w720h1024.jpg

Some shoppers shared their haul of the bargain buy. Credit: Facebook/Markdown Addicts Australia.

Some have also praised the quality, with one stating that these schnitzels produce juicy results, especially when prepared in an air fryer.

One happy customer shared: ’I picked up some to make burgers - $1 each is great when you have to stick to a budget.’

‘I bought a trolley’s load - so cheap!’ another said.

A third chimed in: ‘I make chicken parmys with mine!’

‘Any way you like to eat them, they’re good.’

If you're concerned about being able to eat all the schnitzels you buy during this bargain sale, don't worry.

Many people have suggested freezing the deli item to extend its shelf life. So, you can take advantage of the deal and stock up without worrying about wasting any food.

One person wrote: ‘My local Woolies has bags of 10 still frozen and not put out in the cabinet. If you ask, they are happy to give you the frozen ones.’

‘I’ve done this for the sale often and it’s the best option knowing I’m going to be freezing the bulk buy and don’t like refreezing the defrosted ones from the cabinet,’ another added.

A third chimed in: ‘We always grab these and freeze them - great for easy meals and so affordable.’

‘You can ask for them frozen! I bought a bag on Wednesday and made her get me ones already frozen. I love them!’ another suggested.

Key Takeaways
  • Woolworths supermarket has reduced the price of their Sandwich Chicken Schnitzels to just $1 each for a limited time.
  • Shoppers have been going wild over the deal, stocking up on the popular buy for easy and affordable meals.
  • The $1 schnitzel deal expires at 11.59 pm on Tuesday, March 21, so shoppers must act fast to snap up the bargain.
  • Many customers have praised the schnitzels’ quality and shared tips on purchasing and storing them in bulk.

So, before you miss out on a great opportunity to save, it would be wise to act quickly and pick up some of these $1 schnitzels before the deal is gone for good!

Members, are you looking forward to getting your hands on this popular Woolies item? Better yet, have you or someone you know ever tried this chicken schnitzel from Woolworths? Share your recipes with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
We know that money doesn't stretch as far as it used to in Australia, and it's especially tough in these uncertain times.

However, the fact that you can no longer purchase (hardly) anything with just $1 these days is one of the most striking and obvious examples of this change.

As we move through these challenging times, it seems almost everyone is looking for ways to lower their everyday expenses and save a few extra dollars here and there.

If you're searching for affordable grocery items that provide great value for your money or even those that cost only one dollar, you're in for a treat!

At the moment, Woolworths shoppers are being treated to a great deal on Sandwich Chicken Schnitzels - available from the deli counter for an incredibly low price of just $1 per schnitzel, which is less than half of what it normally costs!

fd7e2a928da5a4cc192ba76cc7b352b04010b9e3-16x9-x0y26w1124h632.png

Woolworths offers its popular chicken schnitzel for $1 for a limited time. Credit: Woolworths.

The Woolies' schnitzels are popular for burgers, wraps, and sandwiches. However, customers have also discovered that they make delicious meals when served with vegetables, potatoes, and gravy for lunch or dinner.

Just keep in mind that the discounted schnitzel sale is only available for a limited time. So if you want to take advantage of the deal, grab them before 11.59 pm on Tuesday, March 21.

It seems not too many shoppers realised just how affordable these schnitzels are until bargain hunters start reporting about the sale on social media.

‘Woolies has the sandwich chicken schnitzels for $1 each from the deli, less than half price!’ one person wrote in a post on the Markdown Addicts Australia Facebook group.

‘I bought a box worth to stock up. Cost me $30. This will do me at least 30 meals if I’m not also feeding my 23-year-old daughter, whom I often feed due to her circumstances.’

‘They also have the 1.8kg packs of snags for $10 - I only bought one. Again, up to 12 meals for me, if I’m not feeding my daughter too, or using them to create other sausage-based meals in bulk with.’

‘Thought this might help someone else out there.’

74d0f411962c716b5b6a2d30dd95a40030e7721c-161x229-x0y111w720h1024.jpg

Some shoppers shared their haul of the bargain buy. Credit: Facebook/Markdown Addicts Australia.

Some have also praised the quality, with one stating that these schnitzels produce juicy results, especially when prepared in an air fryer.

One happy customer shared: ’I picked up some to make burgers - $1 each is great when you have to stick to a budget.’

‘I bought a trolley’s load - so cheap!’ another said.

A third chimed in: ‘I make chicken parmys with mine!’

‘Any way you like to eat them, they’re good.’

If you're concerned about being able to eat all the schnitzels you buy during this bargain sale, don't worry.

Many people have suggested freezing the deli item to extend its shelf life. So, you can take advantage of the deal and stock up without worrying about wasting any food.

One person wrote: ‘My local Woolies has bags of 10 still frozen and not put out in the cabinet. If you ask, they are happy to give you the frozen ones.’

‘I’ve done this for the sale often and it’s the best option knowing I’m going to be freezing the bulk buy and don’t like refreezing the defrosted ones from the cabinet,’ another added.

A third chimed in: ‘We always grab these and freeze them - great for easy meals and so affordable.’

‘You can ask for them frozen! I bought a bag on Wednesday and made her get me ones already frozen. I love them!’ another suggested.

Key Takeaways

• Woolworths supermarket has reduced the price of their Sandwich Chicken Schnitzels to just $1 each for a limited time.
  • Shoppers have been going wild over the deal, stocking up on the popular buy for easy and affordable meals.
  • The $1 schnitzel deal expires at 11.59 pm on Tuesday, March 21, so shoppers must act fast to snap up the bargain.
  • Many customers have praised the schnitzels’ quality and shared tips on purchasing and storing them in bulk.

So, before you miss out on a great opportunity to save, it would be wise to act quickly and pick up some of these $1 schnitzels before the deal is gone for good!

Members, are you looking forward to getting your hands on this popular Woolies item? Better yet, have you or someone you know ever tried this chicken schnitzel from Woolworths? Share your recipes with us in the comments below!

I’ve rang my local on Sunday morning to check availability none on stock waiting for delivery on Tuesday
Just went in and no delivery not really any apologies and deli manager seemed quite abrupt. Maybe due to the fact they’d been besieged as the shelves empty with a few BIG OUT OF STOCK SIGNS however they were out before the weekend so that’s 3+ days to recouperate lol
sorry woollies staff not my problem you’ve been busy though that’s why they have specials

Reactions: Marj53
My Woolies had them for 88 cents each this afternoon...brought 8! Great done in the air fryer with cheese sprinkled over towards the end of cooking! Also nabbed 11 honey soy kebabs for 62 cents each...dinner sorted😋

Reactions: Suzanne rose
My woolies here in Tasmania has $1 schnitzel every few weeks I haven't paid full price for a couple of years when on special I buy 20 at a time