To better mornings: Save time and energy with this viral duvet trick!

Waking up to a new day is great until you’re met with an unruly bed that needs fixing. Making your bed can feel like a chore, especially when you have to fumble around with a duvet cover.

What if there was a quick and simple way to fix duvet covers, making it efficient and maybe even a little fun?

Enter the viral trick that's taking the internet by storm, changing the way we make our beds.

Ashley Paige, a lifestyle influencer with a knack for simplifying everyday tasks, has shared a bed-making method on social media that's so ingenious it now has over half a million views.

Known for her lifestyle, recipe, and beauty-themed content, Paige has a following of nearly 380,000 online, and her videos often rack up thousands of views.

However, it's her latest duvet cover trick that's really got people talking.

She claims that with her method, you can master the art of duvet cover application in just three minutes—without breaking a sweat.

Before discovering this trick, Paige likened the task to 'wrestling an alligator,' a sentiment many of us can relate to. Thanks to her straightforward, step-by-step guide, those days are over.

duvet cover.png
Influencer Ashley Paige shows a newly made bed, all done in under three minutes. Image Credit: @ashley.paiige/TikTok

Here's how it works: First, Paige suggests laying the insert—a thick, cushy blanket that goes inside the duvet cover—on a flat surface, ideally a bed.

Then, turn the duvet cover inside out and lay it on top of the insert, ensuring the opening is at the top.

Most duvets come with ties, which you'll use to attach the insert securely. Next, roll the duvet and insert it together from the bottom up, like a burrito.

Once rolled, push the bundle through the opening at the top, grab the corners, and give it a good shake to fluff it out.

Finally, lay the duvet where you want it and make your bed as usual.

The response to Paige's video has been overwhelmingly positive, with many social media users praising the method.

‘Ok, genius,’ one comment read.

‘Wait, how do I not know this,’ another comment said.

One TikTok user humorously shared their own method of jumping inside the duvet to tie the corners. Another confessed they might need to watch the video repeatedly before getting it right.

‘This is still such brain science to me I might need to watch… about 15 times,’ the comment read.

Credit: TikTok/ashley.paiige

This game-changing trick eliminates the frustration with changing a duvet cover. It is a simple yet transformative solution that can save time and energy—especially for those who might not have the same agility or strength.

Social media platforms have become treasure troves of life tricks, where creative solutions to everyday problems are just a scroll away.

Sometimes, the best way to tackle a challenge is to look at it from a different angle—or in this case, to roll it up like a burrito.
Key Takeaways

• Influencer Ashley Paige shared a duvet cover trick online that has gone viral and claims it can be done in three minutes.
  • The video demonstrates a method of putting on a duvet cover by rolling it with the insert like a ‘burrito’ and then shaking it out.
  • Commenters praised the trick as 'genius', and many have requested further tips for bedroom styling, leading Paige to share details of where she purchased her bedding and bed frame.

Are you ready to try out this viral duvet trick? Have you discovered any other bed-making tricks that have made your life easier? Share your experiences and tips in the comments below!

Sponsored
I keep hearing about the so-called ties on doonas and inside doona covers, but have never once found these on either article despite many purchases. Where do we find them???

Reactions: Skeeta22
I have been using doona's on all my beds for many years, I am yet to see a doona or cover with ties, Is this a Yankee thing?