Tired of dust on your desk? Mum recommends this must-have all-around cleaning gadget!

We, here at SDC, believe that a clean and organised desk is essential to a clean and organised life! That’s why we think it’s important to keep things in your environment clean, tidy and welcoming. After all, a desk is a space where you want to feel comfortable and welcome.

Well one mum seems to agree, and has shared what she thinks is the perfect solution to a messy desk.

Sharing on her TikTok page, mum-of-three Alli Schroeder recommends the $23 Odistar Desktop Vacuum Cleaner from Amazon, which is dubbed as the ‘ultimate cleaning companion for tackling dust around the house’.

o8IczWTd4GNzO9PbCk08hHTFYg7EaEJDSx95I5ITVOsWhF6Do859BnGHsh9cKWd05DGDNjS8lGfbruvd_16CUui0oPvl2e25XQ_ZAiE6EruxEx0w30ORj3KFThKEi2qp9GJro8UF

The portable vacuum cleaner will save you from the annoying little mess in life and will clean all-around your home. Credit: Amazon.

In the TikTok video, Alli can be seen using the portable-sized vacuum to remove coffee crumbs on her countertop. She simply dragged the device around, effortlessly cleaning up the mess.

With its compact size and a 360-degree rotatable design, it can easily reach any corners and crevices when cleaning the space between large, hard-to-move objects. Since it’s small, it can also collect hair and dust in those tricky and impossible nooks and crannies, such as around your computer, keyboard and mouse.

And don’t worry about having to run cables everywhere for this little digital creature, it runs happily on a set of AA batteries, which is enough to keep it going for over two hours!

After using it, just take out the dust catcher and chuck the contents straight into the bin!

Alli’s video gained over 667.5K views and 126.9K likes in a span of three days, with several hundreds of users commenting about the nifty product.

“Omg, I have found the solution to my husband’s crumbs,” wrote one fellow mum, while another mum wrote, “I just bought one; my kids always leave such a mess on the dinner table.”

Her video also managed to generate a wealth of new customers, with one going as far as to say “I have NEVER clicked to Amazon quicker.”

Another user wrote: “I didn’t know I needed something from Amazon today… adds to cart.”

Looking around our desks as we speak, it looks like this little device might find a happy home here at the SDC. You can purchase it here!

If you want to know more about the product, or if you just want to watch more videos of it in action, check it out below:

Credit: Eureka BizDev.

Last edited:
Sponsored
Tired of dust on your desk? Mum recommends this must-have all-around cleaning gadget!

We, here at SDC, believe that a clean and organised desk is essential to a clean and organised life! That’s why we think it’s important to keep things in your environment clean, tidy and welcoming. After all, a desk is a space where you want to feel comfortable and welcome.

Well one mum seems to agree, and has shared what she thinks is the perfect solution to a messy desk.

Sharing on her TikTok page, mum-of-three Alli Schroeder recommends the $23 Odistar Desktop Vacuum Cleaner from Amazon, which is dubbed as the ‘ultimate cleaning companion for tackling dust around the house’.

o8IczWTd4GNzO9PbCk08hHTFYg7EaEJDSx95I5ITVOsWhF6Do859BnGHsh9cKWd05DGDNjS8lGfbruvd_16CUui0oPvl2e25XQ_ZAiE6EruxEx0w30ORj3KFThKEi2qp9GJro8UF

The portable vacuum cleaner will save you from the annoying little mess in life and will clean all-around your home. Credit: Amazon.

In the TikTok video, Alli can be seen using the portable-sized vacuum to remove coffee crumbs on her countertop. She simply dragged the device around, effortlessly cleaning up the mess.

With its compact size and a 360-degree rotatable design, it can easily reach any corners and crevices when cleaning the space between large, hard-to-move objects. Since it’s small, it can also collect hair and dust in those tricky and impossible nooks and crannies, such as around your computer, keyboard and mouse.

And don’t worry about having to run cables everywhere for this little digital creature, it runs happily on a set of AA batteries, which is enough to keep it going for over two hours!

After using it, just take out the dust catcher and chuck the contents straight into the bin!

Alli’s video gained over 667.5K views and 126.9K likes in a span of three days, with several hundreds of users commenting about the nifty product.

“Omg, I have found the solution to my husband’s crumbs,” wrote one fellow mum, while another mum wrote, “I just bought one; my kids always leave such a mess on the dinner table.”

Her video also managed to generate a wealth of new customers, with one going as far as to say “I have NEVER clicked to Amazon quicker.”

Another user wrote: “I didn’t know I needed something from Amazon today… adds to cart.”

Looking around our desks as we speak, it looks like this little device might find a happy home here at the SDC. You can purchase it here!

If you want to know more about the product, or if you just want to watch more videos of it in action, check it out below:

Credit: Eureka BizDev.

I dont know what the cost of this product is but I can get my wet sponge and wipe it up quicker in my opinion.

When I was a kid we had a fancy pants little silver dustpan and brush on a hanging stand that was used to "sweep" the table cloth. Not sure what happened to it but it worked well, didn't need batteries, emptying the pan was easy and anyone could use it, in fact us kids used to fight over whose turn it was!:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: JudyC and KatKop
Back in the seventies I had a little, battery run,vacuum for the table. It was fantasti.

Reactions: Ricci