I loved them. You can still see them on night time and early morning TV. So weird to watch and see how far we've come with technology.

Reactions: Mikev
Ok lets see how many you can name ........
Thunderbird 1, was piloted by Scott
jump in and finish the crew .......

Last edited:
I love this show and have seen most episodes and the making of the show about Gerry Anderson. I think this show is great for kids and better than watching some of the kids programs on today. They put so much effort into making each episode with all the special effects and a storyline for each episode. I recorded The Thurnderbirds on VCR tapes and have just scored a hardly used VCR/DVD player to replay them on! Some of the rescue attemps were filled with all sorts of drama with the characters "sweating", really tense.

My dad ‘bought’ me a Lady Penelope doll which I treasured. I found out many years later he got it for free at the petrol station lol. Doesn’t matter, I got so much enjoyment from that toy. My mum used to make clothes for her. Eat your heart out Barbie, my Penny was way better dressed lol

Must admit to not watching one episode...didn't interest me at all back then. The only puppets that I remember watching was Punch and Judy....that was funny .😂

Funnily enough, being a MotoGP fan I find that the motor bike riders in all their protective leathers & airbags have to walk in a fashion similar to the movements of the Thunderbird puppets - I have a giggle every time I watch the bikes.