Thousands of Aussies are swooning over Aldi’s $20 Christmas crackers — can you see the reason why?

Thousands of Aussies are swooning over Aldi’s $20 Christmas crackers — can you see the reason why?
Are you still on the hunt for the perfect Christmas cracker? If you’re looking for an affordable cracker that is guaranteed to impress your loved ones of all ages, then you might want to keep reading to learn more about this impressive $20 set that thousands of Aussies are swooning over.

Aldi's $20 Christmas crackers have sent thousands of Aussies into a frenzy.

NvWXbZ91xBKpO8mts_wvy7lE4Y4kbDxbN93NU9exUuUNc2ueYXaXo3l3EcXvC4mJ6mRNupidZc7vEvShj6ItQ9xq9xpTOCr9RKF7NEK8Ap23P0qC_kSGCLF_0nAnKZtLWxUqOpA

Aldi’s ‘Hidden Secrets’ gained a cult following due to its affordable price, slick style, and luxurious gifts. Credit: Facebook/Maryjane King.

The retailer's 'Hidden Secrets' — which features six-pack bonbons containing a party hat, a joke, and a gift embellished in Swarovski crystals — gained a cult following due to its affordable price.

So, what are the Swarovski gifts that you can find inside the bonbons?

A collection of jewellery such as rectangular stud earrings, circular stud earrings, a circular crystal necklace and a flower silhouette necklace are some of the gifts included in the Christmas crackers.

A mum wrote on Facebook: 'Swarovski crystal-embellished jewellery makes me want to keep them for myself instead of putting them on the table.'

I've never seen this before, kind of don't want to share the crackers and just crack myself new jewellery instead,' another woman wrote.

0OXJa531pvAzP-rPMTn8uzKmL8lIlD-CGQDbBJ3lGH0xwQFOoe07d1sEREqCQH7XZIoI7NQ2TASHCP3ekjRn7Qru2Zm1P-EW6eVmm6tGxMnaKO4gQyiXvwtWXzagtSRD9k6CKeI
lpBRxCRpMexUtGsxm8supw3CcsO_pULAHfYafiQyxm6S9jMSYC3xAr8svChRbyjTnw6cjFIa2wdOjlVdvHmlES_CJakuya0pZFMGUGiqtC-qavPPPQc2pTX9_f5NFN1AUhhvgrs

Some of the Swarovski-embellished gifts inside the crackers include rectangular stud earrings, circular stud earrings, a circular crystal necklace and a flower silhouette necklace. Credit: Aldi.

It wouldn't be Christmas without the spirit of camaraderie! Australian mums are exchanging information online on which Aldi stores are selling them, proving that the limited supply of the bonbons could not keep up with the high demand.

One mum excitedly declared that the bonbons were available at an Aldi store in Bondi Junction, writing the information in capitals along with several exclamation marks.

'I got these last year and loved them,' one woman wrote in the comments.

Although the $20 crackers have proven that they are a hit, Aldi only sells them in particular stores nationwide while stocks last.

-IPWLQdpvodBR-BhG1vJn3auFw4LRrlM-OHU7VRk08WUu-Ork_-bDFvVmWbfaCh7AWZVHARbYPj2dxIgo_1hPZsoYHJiKdSoqTZv8_dJMR0v_AnwD-0As59t06H0r_WQBO9BK3k

Mums are exchanging information on which Aldi stores have these Christmas crackers available. Credit: Facebook/Cass Andra.

Reactions: Fat&fancy
Sponsored
Unfortunately they don't sell them at my local Aldi. I always look for above average crackers and am prepared to spend more for decent, useful contents. If I could buy the hats/jokes etc separately I would so make up personalised ones for my guests.

Reactions: Julie1
Are you still on the hunt for the perfect Christmas cracker? If you’re looking for an affordable cracker that is guaranteed to impress your loved ones of all ages, then you might want to keep reading to learn more about this impressive $20 set that thousands of Aussies are swooning over.

Aldi's $20 Christmas crackers have sent thousands of Aussies into a frenzy.

NvWXbZ91xBKpO8mts_wvy7lE4Y4kbDxbN93NU9exUuUNc2ueYXaXo3l3EcXvC4mJ6mRNupidZc7vEvShj6ItQ9xq9xpTOCr9RKF7NEK8Ap23P0qC_kSGCLF_0nAnKZtLWxUqOpA

Aldi’s ‘Hidden Secrets’ gained a cult following due to its affordable price, slick style, and luxurious gifts. Credit: Facebook/Maryjane King.

The retailer's 'Hidden Secrets' — which features six-pack bonbons containing a party hat, a joke, and a gift embellished in Swarovski crystals — gained a cult following due to its affordable price.

So, what are the Swarovski gifts that you can find inside the bonbons?

A collection of jewellery such as rectangular stud earrings, circular stud earrings, a circular crystal necklace and a flower silhouette necklace are some of the gifts included in the Christmas crackers.

A mum wrote on Facebook: 'Swarovski crystal-embellished jewellery makes me want to keep them for myself instead of putting them on the table.'

I've never seen this before, kind of don't want to share the crackers and just crack myself new jewellery instead,' another woman wrote.

0OXJa531pvAzP-rPMTn8uzKmL8lIlD-CGQDbBJ3lGH0xwQFOoe07d1sEREqCQH7XZIoI7NQ2TASHCP3ekjRn7Qru2Zm1P-EW6eVmm6tGxMnaKO4gQyiXvwtWXzagtSRD9k6CKeI
lpBRxCRpMexUtGsxm8supw3CcsO_pULAHfYafiQyxm6S9jMSYC3xAr8svChRbyjTnw6cjFIa2wdOjlVdvHmlES_CJakuya0pZFMGUGiqtC-qavPPPQc2pTX9_f5NFN1AUhhvgrs

Some of the Swarovski-embellished gifts inside the crackers include rectangular stud earrings, circular stud earrings, a circular crystal necklace and a flower silhouette necklace. Credit: Aldi.

It wouldn't be Christmas without the spirit of camaraderie! Australian mums are exchanging information online on which Aldi stores are selling them, proving that the limited supply of the bonbons could not keep up with the high demand.

One mum excitedly declared that the bonbons were available at an Aldi store in Bondi Junction, writing the information in capitals along with several exclamation marks.

'I got these last year and loved them,' one woman wrote in the comments.

Although the $20 crackers have proven that they are a hit, Aldi only sells them in particular stores nationwide while stocks last.

-IPWLQdpvodBR-BhG1vJn3auFw4LRrlM-OHU7VRk08WUu-Ork_-bDFvVmWbfaCh7AWZVHARbYPj2dxIgo_1hPZsoYHJiKdSoqTZv8_dJMR0v_AnwD-0As59t06H0r_WQBO9BK3k

Mums are exchanging information on which Aldi stores have these Christmas crackers available. Credit: Facebook/Cass Andra.
OOH NICE!

Reactions: Ricci
Are you still on the hunt for the perfect Christmas cracker? If you’re looking for an affordable cracker that is guaranteed to impress your loved ones of all ages, then you might want to keep reading to learn more about this impressive $20 set that thousands of Aussies are swooning over. Aldi's $20 Christmas crackers have sent thousands of Aussies into a frenzy.
The retailer's 'Hidden Secrets' — which features six-pack bonbons containing a party hat, a joke, and a gift embellished in Swarovski crystals — gained a cult following due to its affordable price. So, what are the Swarovski gifts that you can find inside the bonbons? A collection of jewellery such as rectangular stud earrings, circular stud earrings, a circular crystal necklace and a flower silhouette necklace are some of the gifts included in the Christmas crackers. A mum wrote on Facebook: 'Swarovski crystal-embellished jewellery makes me want to keep them for myself instead of putting them on the table.' I've never seen this before, kind of don't want to share the crackers and just crack myself new jewellery instead,' another woman wrote.
It wouldn't be Christmas without the spirit of camaraderie! Australian mums are exchanging information online on which Aldi stores are selling them, proving that the limited supply of the bonbons could not keep up with the high demand. One mum excitedly declared that the bonbons were available at an Aldi store in Bondi Junction, writing the information in capitals along with several exclamation marks. 'I got these last year and loved them,' one woman wrote in the comments. Although the $20 crackers have proven that they are a hit, Aldi only sells them in particular stores nationwide while stocks last.
OOH NICE!

I love ALDIs special buys, but our local Aldi supermarket is around an hours drive there and back for me.
Ever since there being Covid cases in that larger town, I don’t go there anymore.
Not worth the risk.
We had nearly 5,000 Covid cases on the 23/12/21, but don’t quote me my memory's not the best.
I’m way behind with my emails as usual.
Christmas Eve now, I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas.