Thousands left in fits of laughter after noticing a VERY awkward 'fail' in a bridesmaid's wedding shoe photo – “Proper, good belly laugh!”

Here’s a quick reminder to go through what you’re about to post online twice (or a dozen more times) before smashing the post button or else you might end up a laughing stock as this user did – thankfully her case isn’t too bad!

The sister of a bride has been left red faced after thousands of users spotted something bizarre about her seemingly innocent bumblebee tattoo.

The mum, who is also her twin sister's bridesmaid, decided to share a funny photo of her loose wedding shoes on Facebook but something else completely stole the limelight. Several users couldn’t help but shift their attention to the wings of her bee tattoo that resembled…. Balls.

skUaHMUvou9h12KzLR1AraFGt7H1rWqMyteW1KTJ5ICk0wa_gYZXpqPg0bGLWooqQDql6mX5lFf30kR-4J4HqbJKqPZCPwuSK2wTImxt_z4aCedU-VIXBftCqCWY4Gzupywh6tEgG2t6g6P78w

Oh my… Image Credit: Daily Mail

Her post was flooded by likes and comments from people pointing out the hilarious illusion with some saying they 'won't be able to look at a bee in the same way'.

“I've heard of 'bee's knees' and the 'dog's danglies', your tattoo has created the 'bee's danglies' and from here on, it will be my new measurement of when something is awesome,” one commenter wrote.

“How does that bee fly with the size of those balls? A proper good belly laugh,” another teased.

“My 10-year-old daughter and I have just been sitting here laughing so hard about the bee's 'balls'. She's in pain at the moment with a broken arm so we needed that laugh as well,” a third added.

Another said: “I mean, I feel awful that I first saw a bee with no eye or wings but huge testicles… so sorry,”

After seeing all the funny comments about her body art bee's wings resembling genitalia, the woman decided to go along with the joke, sharing that her 'belly hurt from laughing'.

“Now I can't unsee it… I've got a bee scrotum on my godd**n ankle,” she responded. “I've been having an awful few days and you guys have cheered me right up.”

While the bridesmaid-to-be was amused by the hilarious remarks, she revealed that the tattoo with the word ‘reyt’ below it actually has a heart warming meaning.

r29G67x-jBujzcDTFErxmrqdhKYPxgPeXBr_P4Yk2_r7pUhidTRTF3JvXl5rueR9Z0kjc6y19vB_4NPYMYejm_uQ1c1INiGJUpCNBTG7Ruc9u9OeM6XmJM-2_vi-Xfuz68lO_vEab4HHDjbY1w

Image Credit: Daily Mail

She detailed that she got a matching tattoo with a colleague of hers after their first nursing placements in the ICU during the pandemic.

“My peer and I were both pretty terrified and assumed the other one was smashing it,” she clarified.

The pair adopted 'it'll be reyt' as a joke to cope with the intense case load along with the stressful environment.

“It became our motto/mantra during that placement when the s*** hit the fan, so we got matching tattoos before or third placement together as we were going on an acute unit during the omicron wave!”

How wholesome, eh? Okay… maybe not really. What are your thoughts on this story? Share them with us in the comments.

Want more funny articles? We’ve got another great read for you here.

Sponsored