This vintage-style glassware dupe from Kmart is selling out fast – better hurry if you want a set!

We love a good dupe here at the Seniors Discount Club, which is why we were so excited to see this latest one that's been making the rounds on social media.

This time, it's a set of four glass martini glasses with chunky stems in pastel colours from retail giant Kmart that are an incredible imitation of a design from an American brand.

The original glasses, called Ramona Glasses, are made by Anthropologie and cost USD $56 (around AUD $86).

But Kmart's version, Pop Colour Pop Martini Glasses, costs just $20 - that's less than a quarter of the original price!

Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 2.26.01 PM.png
This nostalgic glassware set from Kmart is selling out fast everywhere! Credit: Kmart.

TikTok user Grace Robinson was the one who shared the find with her followers on the app. She said she got them from her local Kmart store in Sydney and that they're 'already sold out' online.

Several other shoppers agreed and said that even though they ran as soon as they heard the news, they still couldn't get their hands on any stock because the glassware set had already sold out so quickly.

Luckily, Kmart has confirmed that more stock will be arriving before Christmas (whew!), so customers can rest easy and keep checking online or in their local store for when it arrives.

Breanna Sweep from Kmart said, 'Kmart customers are loving our fun coloured glassware program this year, and as we lead into Christmas, we look to create even more excitement to deliver ways for our customers to "spark joy" as they entertain at home with friends and family.'

'These coloured martini glasses are a nod to nostalgia, with a 70s vibe and aesthetic - great for gifting or for own use at home, or styled on a bar cart!'
Key Takeaways

• Kmart fans are rushing out to buy a set of four glass martini glasses with chunky stems in a variety of pastel colours, after seeing a TikTok video by Grace Robinson.
  • The glasses are a dupe for the Anthropologie Ramona Glasses, which sell for $56 USD (approximately $86 AUD).
  • Kmart's Colour Pop Martini Glasses are a part of their Christmas range and will be restocked in the coming weeks.

What do you think, folks? We definitely think this is an amazing dupe worth checking out, so if you're in the market for some new glassware, keep your eyes peeled at your nearest Kmart store or online. Happy holiday shopping!

Sponsored
Haven't bought any glassware since our wedding!! Still using them but have broken quite a few. Now am living on my own since I lost my husband 3 months ago, don't see the need to buy more at this stage. But I must say those Martini glasses look good for other usage eg for trifle, puddings individual sweets.

These champagne glasses are a copy of the original Crown glasses introduced in the late 70's - not coloured but with the "mushroom" style bases. They came in liqueur, sherry, wine and champagne sizes. Ugly then - still ugly now - give me crystal glasses any day - everything tastes better in crystal

Picture1.jpg

The last thing I need in my life right now is more glassware. I've been actively getting rid of the stuff I've got. I've still got glassware wedding presents (45 years old) still in the boxes never used.:rolleyes:
I am still using glassware 50 year's on as my hubby washes them by hand as we never owned a dishwasher. If I wash the glassware we would not have a glass left.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Ezzy and Ricci
These champagne glasses are a copy of the original Crown glasses introduced in the late 70's - not coloured but with the "mushroom" style bases. They came in liqueur, sherry, wine and champagne sizes. Ugly then - still ugly now - give me crystal glasses any day - everything tastes better in crystal

View attachment 8026
I had those and maybe still do packed away in my attic

Reactions: Ricci
The last thing I need in my life right now is more glassware. I've been actively getting rid of the stuff I've got. I've still got glassware wedding presents (45 years old) still in the boxes never used.:rolleyes:
We could start a shop!!!

• Love
Reactions: Ricci
We usually finish things off on Christmas day with some Sheridans Shots (if you can manage to buy a bottle or two) or espresso martinis....at that stage any glass will do!!!!