This bride and groom's raunchy cake topper is going viral for all the wrong reasons

Weddings are a time-honoured tradition that have been around for centuries.

The typical white dress, tuxedo, bridesmaids and groomsmen, teary-eyed parents giving speeches – it's all very formulaic but still beautiful in its own way.

Though some couples do like to put their own unique spin on things to make their wedding day even more special. Personalised vows, first dance songs and interesting venues are just some examples of ways you can make your wedding your own.

But one thing we would caution against is making your cake too personalised – as this poor bride and groom found out the hard way when their unique cake topper went viral!

A guest, who posted the 'bizarre' wedding cake on TikTok, claimed that they had never seen a cake topper quite like this one before.

It was at first hard to see what exactly was so 'unusual' about it, but as the guest pans out the back of the cake topper, one unexpected detail can be seen…

For some reason, someone thought that it would be a good idea to put the bride's 'assets' on full display by having her skirt lifted up by the firefighter groom.

It did not take long for people to flock to the post's comments section, most of whom were mocking the newlyweds for their decoration.

One sarcastic comment read: ‘So classy.'

'I went from, “Oh I want this”, to “I don’t want this”.' another user said, alongside a vomiting emoji.

fDA3KOTav6BGGXLnVUzWvnGTMDANQfnAdjnXjSfIqw7N_inZLg5h5YvNQbuEscPuKsKT1Qr5Xrx7zQSdOCXiCsucBApir35uVEDmOEsGXWMRc1MUK8_p97IZtHaWfeWL6n7BdOwNRwnE8oB3fXVPMtRcJMCF1ryaynP7jC37_hcmOhQDaCl7RD6U

The bizarre cake topper features the groom lifting up the back of the skirt of the bride’s dress. Credit: TikTok/@lifeofscottyv.

Even though a lot of other users were more than willing to make fun of the couple, not everyone was upset about the cake topper. In fact, some even said that they loved it!

'I kinda think it's cringe,' one user said, to which many other people responded by saying, 'No, we love it!' and 'I would love to have this!! It's fun.'

Well, there you have it, members. Looks like beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder! After all, it's the couple's prerogative on how they want their wedding to be remembered.

In fact, some even spent thousands of dollars for their special day to be memorable. You can check out this article to see how some have gone to extreme lengths to plan and finance their weddings.

What about you? What do you think of these wedding cake toppers? Would you recommend this kind of humour to your loved ones' wedding? Or does it miss the mark? Let us know in the comments!

Sponsored
I don't see anything wrong with it seriously

Maybe if it was a cake topper of the couple is a sexual position or nude then maybe complain but this was silly to complain about.

I think it's cute.

My son is a Chelsea supporter his wife a Manchester United they had a cake topper of my son in a Chelsea jersey

Some said . Seriously did they need to bring it to their wedding. I replied why not it's their wedding

Last edited:

The typical white dress, tuxedo, bridesmaids and groomsmen, teary-eyed parents giving speeches – it's all very formulaic but still beautiful in its own way.

Though some couples do like to put their own unique spin on things to make their wedding day even more special. Personalised vows, first dance songs and interesting venues are just some examples of ways you can make your wedding your own.

But one thing we would caution against is making your cake too personalised – as this poor bride and groom found out the hard way when their unique cake topper went viral!

A guest, who posted the 'bizarre' wedding cake on TikTok, claimed that they had never seen a cake topper quite like this one before.

It was at first hard to see what exactly was so 'unusual' about it, but as the guest pans out the back of the cake topper, one unexpected detail can be seen…

For some reason, someone thought that it would be a good idea to put the bride's 'assets' on full display by having her skirt lifted up by the firefighter groom.

It did not take long for people to flock to the post's comments section, most of whom were mocking the newlyweds for their decoration.

'I went from, “Oh I want this”, to “I don’t want this”.' another user said, alongside a vomiting emoji.

fDA3KOTav6BGGXLnVUzWvnGTMDANQfnAdjnXjSfIqw7N_inZLg5h5YvNQbuEscPuKsKT1Qr5Xrx7zQSdOCXiCsucBApir35uVEDmOEsGXWMRc1MUK8_p97IZtHaWfeWL6n7BdOwNRwnE8oB3fXVPMtRcJMCF1ryaynP7jC37_hcmOhQDaCl7RD6U

The bizarre cake topper features the groom lifting up the back of the skirt of the bride’s dress. Credit: TikTok/@lifeofscottyv.

Even though a lot of other users were more than willing to make fun of the couple, not everyone was upset about the cake topper. In fact, some even said that they loved it!

'I kinda think it's cringe,' one user said, to which many other people responded by saying, 'No, we love it!' and 'I would love to have this!! It's fun.'

Well, there you have it, members. Looks like beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder! After all, it's the couple's prerogative on how they want their wedding to be remembered.

In fact, some even spent thousands of dollars for their special day to be memorable. You can check out this article to see how some have gone to extreme lengths to plan and finance their weddings.

What about you? What do you think of these wedding cake toppers? Would you recommend this kind of humour to your loved ones' wedding? Or does it miss the mark? Let us know in the comments!

Well yeah, it’s their business, their wedding but it’s totally base , crude & classless! How embarrassing for their parents!!

Why do people go out of their way to be offended these days? Whatever happened to having a sense of humour? People are too serious and lose sight of the fact that life is short and you should enjoy the lighter side of life. You do YOU and others should respect that. You don't have to agree but life is like that beside how boring would life be if we were all the same?

I don't see anything wrong with it seriously

Maybe if it was a cake topper of the couple is a sexual position or nude then maybe complain but this was silly to complain about.

I think it's cute.

My son is a Chelsea supporter his wife a Manchester United they had a cake topper of my son in a Chelsea jersey

Some said . Seriously did they need to bring it to their wedding. I replied why not it's their wedding
It's funny, some people have no sense of humour

Not a great look. It shows great lack of respect and class. Not the place or time to be thoughtless.

Reactions: Ricci

I really don't see what the big fuss is about. I think it's cute.

If you saw what wedding dresses women have picked for there day then this cake topper would look very innocent.

80% of brides what cleavage showing. I would ask if they were sure that's what they wanted. When people are congratulating them they will be looking at their boobs.

I've dressed brides in completely shear dresses where they wouldn't even where panties underneath.

So the cake topper is really a fun thing if that is all that will be showing on the night

Keep your criticisms to yourselves. It's their wedding. You don't like it then don't focus on it. I think it is unique in a fun way. Congratulations and Good Luck to them!

For crying out loud have people lost their sense of humour